FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can a milf come my way

Can a milf come my way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lexsix9 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Been on here a month nearly had no meets just inbox need a real lady who literally just wants to be worshipped so any 1 up for a meet ??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Two weeks and you haven’t been inundated with pussy? Ask for your money back OP.

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Lol. Your profile text probably isn't helping but good luck!

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Oh dear

OP, poor form to PM people who comment on your forum posts IMHO.

By *lexsix9 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

What don’t you get am new to this site please where’s the helping hand I don’t know how to make my profile all glamorousI must say am new to site and nervous looking for a experienced woman to introduce me to the Seen and possibly take me to all these party’s i here about and events am young and have the 1 direction look slim body curly hair also a fat dick (NSA )=no strings attached need a mature woman who’s looking for a young slave 420 friendly and genuinely a good person easy to get on with

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Been on here a month nearly had no meets just inbox need a real lady who literally just wants to be worshipped so any 1 up for a meet ?????? "

Good luck in finding what you want OP.

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

You've been here two weeks, not a month for starters. You're young, yes, but most of us over 40 women have kids your age and generally aren't looking for a young cub to teach how to have great sex. You're profile doesn't stand out and tbh could do with a few full stops. Get yourself to a club if you seriously want to explore the lifestyle.

Leia

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Two weeks and you haven’t been inundated with pussy? Ask for your money back OP."

After attempting to read your profile, I really can't understand why you're not inundated

Think it’s just us young ones

No rush with it mate and like stated already just get down to a club preferably cubs and cougars.....I hear there’s many gorgeous women there after a younger guy

(Taking a trip to one myself soon)

Good luck

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Your profile is painful to read, there's thousands of threads of people giving suggestions on how to make a good profile, read then and take note

Re-write required.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I can cum anyway you desire, lying down on my back, standing, doggy, oral .... Take ya pick xxx Suzi

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Oooops shoulda read profile first xxxx Suzi

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

May I suggest you read your profile and edit accordingly using the queens English not some gangsta slang

market harborough

"OP, poor form to PM people who comment on your forum posts IMHO. "

Agreed, but at least it was easier to find the block button.

"OP, poor form to PM people who comment on your forum posts IMHO.

Agreed, but at least it was easier to find the block button. "

You too eh?

"What don’t you get am new to this site please where’s the helping hand I don’t know how to make my profile all glamorousI must say am new to site and nervous looking for a experienced woman to introduce me to the Seen and possibly take me to all these party’s i here about and events am young and have the 1 direction look slim body curly hair also a fat dick (NSA )=no strings attached need a mature woman who’s looking for a young slave 420 friendly and genuinely a good person easy to get on with "

To be honest, I think you're asking for a lot, but good luck and don't let people's comments wind you up.

Agreed, but at least it was easier to find the block button. "

Do you really think people want to know who you're blocking?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What don’t you get am new to this site please where’s the helping hand I don’t know how to make my profile all glamorousI must say am new to site and nervous looking for a experienced woman to introduce me to the Seen and possibly take me to all these party’s i here about and events am young and have the 1 direction look slim body curly hair also a fat dick (NSA )=no strings attached need a mature woman who’s looking for a young slave 420 friendly and genuinely a good person easy to get on with

To be honest, I think you're asking for a lot, but good luck and don't let people's comments wind you up."

I agree no main profile pic and the text just isn’t appealing sorry x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Is that your little brother in your pics op

Wow, if this is the quality of the competition then there's hope for me yet.

"Been on here a month nearly had no meets just inbox need a real lady who literally just wants to be worshipped so any 1 up for a meet ?????? "

I imagine that with your profile in it's current format you may just struggle. Also patience is key.

Thinking of 2 weeks as nearly a month for example is a clear indication that patience is sadly lacking. It's not. It's a fortnight or half a month. It's like you saying you're "nearly in your late 40s". Still patience isn't usually found much in a lot of twenty-somethings in my experience, so age is probably going against you.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do myself a favour, firstly contact admin asking them very very politely to remove this thread as it won't help your quest at all, in fact the complete opposite. Then I'd look at the more successful male profiles on here that are meeting several times a week and learn from them and how they go about things?

Good luck!

market harborough

Do you really think people want to know who you're blocking?"

I certainly don't think you do, but to be clear we clearly don't like each other so please feel free to ignore us on here as we will be doing you. Don't feel the need to try and be smart every time I post, it doesn't come across well however clever you might think you are. Bye and have a fun time fabbing.

market harborough

You too eh? "

Lol yes, well after the poor communication attempt absolutely. Shame it doesn't work in the forums too.

"Been on here a month nearly had no meets just inbox need a real lady who literally just wants to be worshipped so any 1 up for a meet ??????

I imagine that with your profile in it's current format you may just struggle. Also patience is key.

Thinking of 2 weeks as nearly a month for example is a clear indication that patience is sadly lacking. It's not. It's a fortnight or half a month. It's like you saying you're "nearly in your late 40s". Still patience isn't usually found much in a lot of twenty-somethings in my experience, so age is probably going against you.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do myself a favour, firstly contact admin asking them very very politely to remove this thread as it won't help your quest at all, in fact the complete opposite. Then I'd look at the more successful male profiles on here that are meeting several times a week and learn from them and how they go about things?

Good luck! "

This is good advice OP.. that profile - and this post - are doing you no favours..

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

Why don’t you come to cougarsandcubs tonight ( search for that profile name al’ Details there) and there are several experienced Ladies that can give a few pointers in your profile - what you put in is what you get out x

By *ida8780Couple  over a year ago

any town

"May I suggest you read your profile and edit accordingly using the queens English not some gangsta slang

"

This

Brutal profile

"Looking for a milf to be my master"

That doesn't add up OP.... I can dress in lingerie and be your master if you like? That is about as close you will get to your request

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Nuffink is that the same as nothing op?

It must be me being in my 40's but I did find your profile a bit tricky to understand.

Did the OP take speed and throw the dictionary out of the window prior to writing his profile?

You too eh?

Lol yes, well after the poor communication attempt absolutely. Shame it doesn't work in the forums too. "

Know what you mean

» Add a new message to this topic