FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verfacations

Verfacations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you fabsters think on showing or not veries.

As a couple we read veries only as a guide line and like to find out for ourselves .

Only just recently tho wondered after some comment regarding a recent one ours it’s better to hide?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The first one is rather long. It’s entirely up to you. As long as you’re verified I don’t think it matters.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The first one is rather long. It’s entirely up to you. As long as you’re verified I don’t think it matters. "

I got to the fourth line and gave up!! I'm sure you are a lovely couple but, personally, verifications mean nothing to me. I have met one or two people who have had amazing verifications but who then did not live up to them. All they do for me is prove that you are real.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's up to you. All we want to know is if the person or people are roughly like their pictures and turns up. It's your profile and your verifications.

We've had people contact us and say that they've also met some of the people we've met, therefore we should meet them. That's why we hide ours.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We generally show verifications to demonstrate we are real and roughly when we were last active.

Although some from a while ago help to demonstrate that we did not meet everyone at a gangbang last week.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Other peoples verifications we sometimes like to play degrees of separation. Quite fun picking a random fabber and following the verifications until we find someone we have already met.

They can also be a decent indication if we have had fun with someone, who else might be into similar fun.

» Add a new message to this topic