FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dominant wants to taste sub life as learning experience

Dominant wants to taste sub life as learning experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *retend_Shy_Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi guys

I like to think my Dom skills are pretty good. I'll not bore you with details, but certain things don't fully make sense to me. I want to experience being a sub so that hopefully I can make better sense of things and in turn become a better Dom.

Problems. Firstly, I don't like pain, at all. I am a big pansy with pain, even though I am more than willing to dish it out when necessary.

Second, my current playmate has offered to try and Dom me. However, she is not Dom, and I fear that would compromise our already comfortable Ds relationship.

Finally, I don't want to create a sub relationship for myself. I am just after a taster for want of a better word.

I know we have some very opinionated folk here in the forum's so let's have your knowledge and advice please.

Thank you x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do subs always have to feel pain?

"Do subs always have to feel pain?"

No we don't

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would going to a professional dominatrix help?

Have you read Screw The Roses Send Me The Thorns?

Edinburgh

"Do subs always have to feel pain?

No we don't "

I don't always play with pain, my forte is mind play. I believe there is so much more fun to be had inside the mind.

But I also appreciate that pain is sometimes necessary.

One of my problems is that I don't understand subs who enjoy pain, the ones who do, I enjoy giving pain too, but don't understand their motives for recieving it.

I'm hoping to find that answer.

Edinburgh

"Would going to a professional dominatrix help?

Have you read Screw The Roses Send Me The Thorns?"

I am limited on cash (please excuse my ignorance, I have no idea about professional Dom, I am only presuming there will be a charge somewhere if they are 'profesional')

And I haven't read any books as yet. I shall Google that one though. Thank you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I am limited on cash (please excuse my ignorance, I have no idea about professional Dom, I am only presuming there will be a charge somewhere if they are 'profesional')

And I haven't read any books as yet. I shall Google that one though. Thank you."

Yes a professional dominatrix will charge.

Reading non fiction books on the subject might help I don't recommend fiction for practical purposes.

If you don't like pain I'm not sure experiencing it will help you understand why someone else does. I do think though that any dom needs to experience the physical pain they are going to inflict on someone else so they know not to go too far.

And I haven't read any books as yet. I shall Google that one though. Thank you.

Yes a professional dominatrix will charge.

Reading non fiction books on the subject might help I don't recommend fiction for practical purposes.

If you don't like pain I'm not sure experiencing it will help you understand why someone else does. I do think though that any dom needs to experience the physical pain they are going to inflict on someone else so they know not to go too far."

good advice

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Try NotForSofties

I’m quite a sadist and someone once turned around and said I should experience what I dish out? Hmmmm no thanks, pain does nothing for me in the slightest so will never understand someone who enjoys it but I get the pleasure from delivering so as long as it’s being enjoyed by both parties I shall carry on without receiving a spanking/whipping thank you

"Try NotForSofties "

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"One of my problems is that I don't understand subs who enjoy pain, the ones who do, I enjoy giving pain too, but don't understand their motives for recieving it.

I'm hoping to find that answer."

I haven’t seen anyone give any replies to this specifically so I’ll start with some words if others want to add to it:

Need

Sensation

Pleasure

Submission

Acceptance

Endure

Achievement

Feel

Pretty

Relief

Release

I’m sure there’s more to add. Everyone is different but they will likely be flavours of the words above.

Does that help? Can you imagine the words? If you can’t, speak in depth to either to a masochist or a sadist switch who sees both sides. I’m the latter so take it and give it (as SB’s arse attests to!). I House Domme at HU9 fetish night so if you want to feel it I’m happy to help

» Add a new message to this topic