FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Someone you recognise from work

Someone you recognise from work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have spotted someone a recognise from work she is gorgeous just wanted some advice do I say anything ? Message her or leave it !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Leave it....two different worlds.

That's my gut feeling but also have this urge.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely leave it as it is two worlds and she may wish to keep it private. It's the great thing about swinging you can be whoever you want and no one will cross the devide unless they are loony tunes!!!

Wierd tho she posted a few face pics recently fairly risky if u don't want people to know. It bloody horny just looking at her pics tbh

As someone who has been approached at work by someone, it's highly uncomfortable, and has made going into that particular office, an unpleasant experience.

Just keep schtum and allow that person to go about their PRIVATE life, in peace.

By *unnyhahaWoman  over a year ago

Oz

leave it alone. you don't know her situation and it might cause problems.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

Do you get on well with her at work?

I'd be very wary for the same reason I'd be very wary of getting involved with anybody at work, fab member or otherwise.

It's a potential nightmare

Thanks for the advice I'll perv from a distance lol

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Drop a few hints and see if she responds?

After all your like minded concenting adult?

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Leave alone not worth it

True but wouldn't wanna make it awkward

"I have spotted someone a recognise from work she is gorgeous just wanted some advice do I say anything ? Message her or leave it !"

Give her profile name, let me ask for you

Stay well clear. No sly comments, no hints. Allow her to be professional in her professional space and herself in her personal space(s)

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"That's my gut feeling but also have this urge. "

So be a decent human being and ignor that urge. You work together.

Stop thinking with cock and think with brain

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I have spotted someone a recognise from work she is gorgeous just wanted some advice do I say anything ? Message her or leave it !"

None of us can really give advice on this as we do not know any of the circumstances.

It depends on what your work is like.

What relationships are like at work

Does she flirt

Would a meet cause problems later

Some places it would work fine at others it would cause huge problems

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

I would HATE it if some from work messaged me.

S

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Personal view, leave it. If you walk into her in a club then that’s different.

We were in Chameleons one time in the swing room, Debra on swing with me “attending to her needs”.

I felt a tap on the back followed by a had offered in greeting from a former work colleague, bizzare situation and I actually shook hands as I was taken so off guard that I simply went into business meeting mode.

Great advice thanks

"As someone who has been approached at work by someone, it's highly uncomfortable, and has made going into that particular office, an unpleasant experience.

Just keep schtum and allow that person to go about their PRIVATE life, in peace. "

Exactly this! I can’t think of anything worse swinging related than having some person coming up and dropping ‘hints’ or even worse just blurting it out.

Discretion and tact are two very big parts of this life style. Think with your big brain

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Leave well alone op

Not all of us like being approached away from fab.

If she contacts you then that's another matter.

Ooh I hope she does

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Leave it !!!

You can find someone who you don’t know without big problem.

It will be always something against you at the end of the day.

So do not touch, leave and forget !

By *asterBunny38Woman  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

My first visit to a club and I ran in to someone I used to work with 3 years ago.

I know, without a doubt, that I would never knowingly want to have sex in front of him due to feeling uncomfortable about that, so that will restrict what I do and where, as I want to feel free to enjoy myself. My persona at work is far different to this one.

I'm fine with letting him flog or spank me though LOL

Leave it, I wouldn't mix Fab with my 'real life'

Noooooo... wait....

Personally I don’t like getting messages about this world in real life as it gets awkward. I have never minded about people knowing what we do as I’m a pretty open honest book..

There’s just a time and and place....

Erm I would be very careful. You could get into serious trouble at work and even face criminal charges. Just because someone puts something on a website, it doesn't mean that you have the right to bring this up with them in real life or approach them about swinging at any time!

One of my friends lost their job over something similar so I would tread VERY carefully!!

Thanks for all the comments very good advice

I had someone from work message me (years ago)... it was awkward, but also led to some interesting times

Interesting but awkward ?

Everyone should just wish everyone a fab day at work... if they laugh like I probably would then boom busted haha

Interestingly I (D) have a guy working for me who is open about being a swinger. I know he's on here with his wife as I heard him talking about it to his friends. I know they attend a club that we dont, but I don't know if they attend the one we do.

I've left the situation as it is but I can't help but wonder if we'll run into each other.

I'll have to see how it goes down in the office I doubt the guys will notice me wishing them a good / fab shift lol

Be professional don't look her way

Never mix work and pleasure

By *anieldoltMan  over a year ago

bham

As you know she is into this lifestyle maybe drop a few flirty comments and see how she reacts, nothing to cringy and if she goes for it you can persue it outside off fab and talk about swinging after you know her better , if you tell her you saw her on here or anything like that you'll most likely freak her out! People like their privacy even if she posted face pics it's not a invitation she'll feel outed! Just use what you know and be friendly poke a few over the line comments and see how she reacts! That's my advice not sure how anyone else would play this! If it's a bad reaction steer clean and leave her be! ! Have fun op!!

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"That's my gut feeling but also have this urge. "

The urge to get fired?

I had someone approach me from work, he photo verified himself so he could message me, he wouldn't say who he was to start, long story short not my thing, but he was persistent and expected rewarding for recognising me - he got blocked I thought he was a creep!

The next time you’re on the grill making ham burgers or at the deepfrier making French Fries.... Just ask her if she is having a Fab day...

I can’t see anything bad happening....

Send her a message here, say you think you work with her, if she responds you will know, if she ignores it, you know to knock it on the head

I came across a single female profile a little while ago and it's actually someone who works in my office, awkward as I'm her floor supervisior..

Mrs

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Leave it but at the Xmas party you know her situation and may make you more confident to make a move, without mentioning fab of course.

Thanks for the advice I may try a subtle comment or.two

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Leave her alone. Not every woman on here wants every man on here. Also, its a bit stalkerish

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

You know, I think I am the only one that wouldn’t be too bothered. In fact I’d PREFER if they mailed me, ‘more of a I’m not trying to make a move, just wanted to wish you happy fabbing’ I get loads of ‘ooh (name) -bet you’d love to know who I am’ messages from faceless profiles and that (planting seeds of worry and doubt) are absolute c***s tricks compared to only pointing out the fact you’re both on a site such as this.

I’ve also bumped into a girl from work at a social. Wasn’t awkward and we were able to message each other pre-meets to let the other know our whereabouts incase anything happened.

"You know, I think I am the only one that wouldn’t be too bothered. In fact I’d PREFER if they mailed me, ‘more of a I’m not trying to make a move, just wanted to wish you happy fabbing’ I get loads of ‘ooh (name) -bet you’d love to know who I am’ messages from faceless profiles and that (planting seeds of worry and doubt) are absolute c***s tricks compared to only pointing out the fact you’re both on a site such as this.

I’ve also bumped into a girl from work at a social. Wasn’t awkward and we were able to message each other pre-meets to let the other know our whereabouts incase anything happened.

"

This is what absolutely does my head in. Yes I have face picks sometimes.. But why message like “I know who you are” this just appears creepy. Especially if you aren’t brave enough to share who you are. If you want to message own it and state who you are lol (mrs L )

Yorkshire

"You know, I think I am the only one that wouldn’t be too bothered. In fact I’d PREFER if they mailed me, ‘more of a I’m not trying to make a move, just wanted to wish you happy fabbing’ I get loads of ‘ooh (name) -bet you’d love to know who I am’ messages from faceless profiles and that (planting seeds of worry and doubt) are absolute c***s tricks compared to only pointing out the fact you’re both on a site such as this.

This is what absolutely does my head in. Yes I have face picks sometimes.. But why message like “I know who you are” this just appears creepy. Especially if you aren’t brave enough to share who you are. If you want to message own it and state who you are lol (mrs L ) "

Exactly. Not gonna get far in the swing world are they being so evasive

Some people hey ! But guess I'm just a little nervous of approaching the subject !

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Work is work and play is play.

As the old saying has it "Never s**t in your own basket".

Leave well alone. There are plenty of cases on record where such crossing of the lines of personal and professional space has led to harassment, discrimination and even disciplinary action.

Very true thankyou

"Stay well clear. No sly comments, no hints. Allow her to be professional in her professional space and herself in her personal space(s)"

Exactly this. I'd find it incredibly difficult if there were sly references to my private/personal life, I'd feel like someone was trying to undermine my professionalism.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

If you don't make a move you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Guys in my previous employment knew I was on here and tried to message me but more fool them they were married etc, and I don’t mix business and pleasure as pleasure isn’t my business, good to have some workplace banter but that’s about it, if you wanna approach her do so but be aware she may not be interested but don’t be a creep about it

Not had the situation with work before but we have had a couple message us with face pics who we know quite well from where we live . We avoided them for a while but found out through mutual friends we would be going to a club at the same time so we messaged them to come clean and let them know as we thought it would have been more awkward for all of us if we were playing in a club. Xx

Mrs xx

It's wierd I have always wanted to find someone I know on here

By *abswingerathleticMan  over a year ago

chester can accom

"Stay well clear. No sly comments, no hints. Allow her to be professional in her professional space and herself in her personal space(s)"

Well said that man.....

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Not had the situation with work before but we have had a couple message us with face pics who we know quite well from where we live . We avoided them for a while but found out through mutual friends we would be going to a club at the same time so we messaged them to come clean and let them know as we thought it would have been more awkward for all of us if we were playing in a club. Xx

Mrs xx "

How was your message received?

By *lbaLadMan  over a year ago

Fort William

Hey you never know, she might be the one in a million who goes for unprofessional creepy guys

When we first started swinging many years ago some friends contacted us and asked us if we had a daughter called "anon".

Although we couldn't see face pix on profile Mrs N suspected it was a female she'd known for years and tbh she quite fancied her if it was who she thought it was.

So she replied with " have you got a son ? "anon".

The reply came back and it was who we thought it was. So we agreed to meet and I have such great memories of our times together. Sadly after 3 or so meets, family troubles meant they had to give up.

We sometimes see them in our local supermarket and of course say that we should meet up again for some fun but just never get round to it. We've lost their phone number and contact details as we met off a now defunct website.

Just think they could be on here now and we just don't know it.

whistful sigh LOL

"Not had the situation with work before but we have had a couple message us with face pics who we know quite well from where we live . We avoided them for a while but found out through mutual friends we would be going to a club at the same time so we messaged them to come clean and let them know as we thought it would have been more awkward for all of us if we were playing in a club. Xx

Mrs xx How was your message received? "

Really well ....they were a little shocked I think as we're we lol but hoping to go to clubs and car share soon with them so worked out well xx

The test is whether she would chat to you on Fab? If not, then there's no reason why she'd want to talk about it to you face-to-face. And you could end up with a disciplinary issue for sexual harassment ...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Interestingly I (D) have a guy working for me who is open about being a swinger. I know he's on here with his wife as I heard him talking about it to his friends. I know they attend a club that we dont, but I don't know if they attend the one we do.

I've left the situation as it is but I can't help but wonder if we'll run into each other. "

Do you share your private life with work colleagues? If not, I'd not want him knowing anything about me as he's not discreet about his business so no bridle on his mouth to stop him sharing yours.

Give her a cheeky wink x

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I met a guy from work but I work for a big company so didn't see each other in the day so never caused any problems for me

London

So someone you work with has never shown any interest in you but happening across their profile automatically makes you desirable?

Every day's a learning day!

London

"Leave her alone. Not every woman on here wants every man on here. Also, its a bit stalkerish"

Don't be silly! Of course we want fuck everyone...what's wrong with you?

"Interestingly I (D) have a guy working for me who is open about being a swinger. I know he's on here with his wife as I heard him talking about it to his friends. I know they attend a club that we dont, but I don't know if they attend the one we do.

I've left the situation as it is but I can't help but wonder if we'll run into each other.

Do you share your private life with work colleagues? If not, I'd not want him knowing anything about me as he's not discreet about his business so no bridle on his mouth to stop him sharing yours."

Of course not, but there's always that chance we could encounter each other anyway, that's what I was trying to say.The risk is undiminished in our case.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

This is why i always check my who's near, and block the closest people.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Personal view, leave it. If you walk into her in a club then that’s different.

We were in Chameleons one time in the swing room, Debra on swing with me “attending to her needs”.

I felt a tap on the back followed by a had offered in greeting from a former work colleague, bizzare situation and I actually shook hands as I was taken so off guard that I simply went into business meeting mode.

"

‘Business meeting mode’ whilst attending to Debra’s needs! Who says men can’t multi task? They can when they need to.

Stourbridge

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 09:02:49]

Stourbridge

"Personal view, leave it. If you walk into her in a club then that’s different.

‘Business meeting mode’ whilst attending to Debra’s needs! Who says men can’t multi task? They can

when they need to. "

Well, I must admit , I was more than a little taken aback...

Leave it. If she brings it up in conversation, better. I've ran into people I know here and it can be very awkward

Leave it be... if she is comfortable approaching you then fair enough (I know I know double standards ) but as someone who was “outed” a precious workplace several years ago I can assure you it makes for a rather uncomfortable experience

So much advice thankyou

Go for it!!! Message her and explain that you work together and if she isn't interested in meeting up you won't mention it again, on here or at work.

Definitely leave it if you did meet and it went wrong it could be very difficult at work

I've been recognised when I was working at a pub it was very difficult and tbh a bit strange

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I've been recognised on here. But they wont tell me who they are. They have no pic on there profile.

Rule number 1 - never mix business with pleasure unless your business is pleasure.

However. If you bump into her at the xmas office party, click and fall into the broom cupboard together..

Leave the mention of Fab until after the wedding

Mistress Amelia x

Yorkshire

"I've been recognised on here. But they wont tell me who they are. They have no pic on there profile. "

Absolute vaginas! They don’t deserve meets don’t folk like that. I think they should be exiled from the swinging world (insert angry face here!)

Just exciting and unnerving not knowing if they know !

Sod it id message her but make it clear it’s called a private life for a reason and if there’s any chance it’d cause any issues at work let’s keave it there and go no further....basically act like grown ups lol

"Leave it....two different worlds."

but i personally would not mind being approached on here by someone who knew me x

"Just exciting and unnerving not knowing if they know !"

She probably does if you are both always logged in at same location

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

"I've been recognised on here. But they wont tell me who they are. They have no pic on there profile.

Absolute vaginas! They don’t deserve meets don’t folk like that. I think they should be exiled from the swinging world (insert angry face here!)"

Just have to see !

"Stop thinking with cock and think with brain"

Remember the rule of never close to home ... as you are working in the same company if HR became aware there could be problems ... & then there is also the risk of sexual harassment in the work place ...

Forget you saw anything & go out of your way to stay out of hers

Love the thought she might know but slightly worried also !

Maybe just use the word "fab" casually in a conversation and watch her face

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"Maybe just use the word "fab" casually in a conversation and watch her face "

I regularly do the hat with a couple I know - they’ve not twigged why yet...:

I don’t think it’s right to just blurt out to them.... if they want to wink or respond accordingly in conversation then I am sure they will.

Hehe I always wanna say it in convo but loose my bottle lol

No you don't want to look stalkerish. It's a hard one... it would be safer to leave it as fab gets messy very quickly but you never know...

I wouldn't ever wanna jeopardize work for anyone including myself

Definitely leaving it I think feel like a fool !

I recognised someone who worked in the admin department in work. I had previously sent them a message (as they didn't have a face pic up) but heard nothing back, a few months after they put a face pic up and I recognised her, our paths crossed fairly regularly and I think she recognised me me (she looked a little shocked at first, but at no point did I feel the need to mention I knew her from Fab and after that she seemed a lot more comfortable (which I was happy about)

Our lives on here and our home work lives are completely separate so poster, just let it be

Sounds like a good situation to me Dr prod

A hint. If you do message somebody you know from work then at least send a photo or say who you are, otherwise it comes across as somewhat creepy

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I made this mistake a few months ago I saw a couple on Fabs recognised the guy from work and the girl as she had previously worked in the same place I sent a message saying hi and welcome then during the course of the nite I realised I made a mistake when I went to check on Fabs in the morning it said user no longer on site.I then made it worse by speaking to the guy at work he said he denied it was him and said he had never heard of Fabs.Never ever again will I contact someone I recognised.

100% agree!!

Funnily enough since I’ve been commenting on this thread I have actually recieved a message from a guy I work with. Now I wouldn’t normally mind but he messaged me on Facebook saying “I seen your fab profile”... this annoys me...

why not just fab message?! Why combine the worlds uhhhhh frustrating (L)

Don't use Facebook and wouldnt mix those two worlds decision made thanks to lots of advice keeping myself to myself just horny in the thought a sexy lady I know is here and she may know about me too but nothing more

By *aut-eWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

"A hint. If you do message somebody you know from work then at least send a photo or say who you are, otherwise it comes across as somewhat creepy "

I had someone message me who I used to work with, he didn’t send a pic, he wanted to play a game where I guessed who he was. I felt very uncomfortable about this because I knew that someone was watching me in work. I told a female friend on here about it and funny enough he had messaged her so she engaged in conversation to get a face pic for me. Not someone I was expecting as he had just got married (on fab as a single male). When I eventually “guessed” who he was there was then the awkward conversation of no thank you with him wanting to know why because ‘surely we are both horny people so could help each other out’

Please don’t put her through that OP

Def won't be doing that

I've screwed a few guys and gals from work... usually...at work... and yeah... I'm shit at advice.

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

"I've screwed a few guys and gals from work... usually...at work... and yeah... I'm shit at advice."

Wish I worked with you

"A hint. If you do message somebody you know from work then at least send a photo or say who you are, otherwise it comes across as somewhat creepy

I had someone message me who I used to work with, he didn’t send a pic, he wanted to play a game where I guessed who he was. I felt very uncomfortable about this because I knew that someone was watching me in work. I told a female friend on here about it and funny enough he had messaged her so she engaged in conversation to get a face pic for me. Not someone I was expecting as he had just got married (on fab as a single male). When I eventually “guessed” who he was there was then the awkward conversation of no thank you with him wanting to know why because ‘surely we are both horny people so could help each other out’

Please don’t put her through that OP "

It's no fun is it.

By *aut-eWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

" It's no fun is it. "

Not at all, that constant sick feeling and worrying that something will be said to other work colleagues

Sound advice

That would be embarrassing on both parties so why would anyone do that !

" It's no fun is it.

Not at all, that constant sick feeling and worrying that something will be said to other work colleagues "

That aspect of it doesn't bother me much. It's more like, I imagine this is something like how it feels to have an anonymous stalker.

Op left ! Now on single profile

» Add a new message to this topic