FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > making contact

making contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We like to keep our fab life private from our real lives.

Now there's a lot of nutters. Stalkers. Fake profile's the list goes on.

So at what point do you send face pics?

Is there any others means to verify.

Any advice welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife to play withCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We Never send out face pics ever. Yes it has cost us meets, but we have also had some fantastic evenings as well.

Do what you feel right with and don't give in to what others think you should do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

kik

We would pass your profile by op because to us no pics not even a profile pic and it doesn’t need to be your face , would make us think fake profile ...

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

You can send a pic that is time limited for viewing. I would never meet without a picture and yes have heard all the 'my pcs broken and they are all on there' excuses from fake profiles,as if they could not just take a selfie

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You can send a pic that is time limited for viewing. I would never meet without a picture and yes have heard all the 'my pcs broken and they are all on there' excuses from fake profiles,as if they could not just take a selfie"

This is a great feature but you still have screen shot.

We just find it worrying.

"You can send a pic that is time limited for viewing. I would never meet without a picture and yes have heard all the 'my pcs broken and they are all on there' excuses from fake profiles,as if they could not just take a selfie

This is a great feature but you still have screen shot.

We just find it worrying."

I send face pictures after I've recieved one and I pretty much as for one straight away. I think the secret is to only interact with someone you definately want to meet. If they have recent veris they're not likely to be time wasters.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We never send face pics.

Sending pics only verifies you have obtained a pic from somewhere and uploaded it to Fab.

Would only send pics to those with a few veris, recent ones as well.

You get a 6 sense to know who's wasting your time and those that are genuine.

Take headless pics clothed or unclothed. Cam up in one of these chatrooms for clarity to others.

I've been on and off this site for over 4 years.....

"We like to keep our fab life private from our real lives.

Now there's a lot of nutters. Stalkers. Fake profile's the list goes on.

So at what point do you send face pics?

Is there any others means to verify.

Any advice welcome."

This is a hard one we tend to send face pics only when we have recieved the other peoples and just before a face to face meet has been planned, we always use the remove after seeing and then see where it goes. I agree though we wouldn't consider meeting without some understanding of what someone looks like. Cock pics don't work for us stylish body images plus a nice written profile does.

What’s you gotta do to get some sort of action on here.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't insist on them in a first message,but happy to swap early on if I think there's a connection.

In the long run saves wasting time if there's no attraction.

Do it when you feel comfortable op.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You could always face time or Skype too.

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

"What’s you gotta do to get some sort of action on here. "

Well keep trying its a fulltime part time job and one in a hundred chats will lead to a meet.

DON'T even bother unless the lady lives within 15 miles as a lot living further chat for ages then when they get a likely local guy will just blank you.

GUYS ... YES A LOT NUTTERS ... BUT FEMS

TIMEWASTERS

Just concentrate on proper dialogue if its coming back as yep,mmmmmm or nice ie one word answers just block and move on.

[Removed by poster at 13/06/18 13:02:51]

"What’s you gotta do to get some sort of action on here.

Well keep trying its a fulltime part time job and one in a hundred chats will lead to a meet.

DON'T even bother unless the lady lives within 15 miles as a lot living further chat for ages then when they get a likely local guy will just blank you.

TIMEWASTERS

Just concentrate on proper dialogue if its coming back as yep,mmmmmm or nice ie one word answers just block and move on."

It’s hard enough to get a reply to your message nevermind a meet. It’s not like I’m impolite either. Snobs

You haven't asked for profile advice so I can't give it- but you should

Be polite, have humour and a face pic in your first message

Your body is wow BTW x

We send face pics with first message. Its one of the risks we are prepared to take to make our swinging life smoother. We believe our open approach generates trust and loyalty, hence one of the reasons we haven’t had the problems of timewasters etc. It’s a calculated risk, but the alternative would be too frustrating for us.

Mrs

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You do what you feel is right and works for you, it is that simple.

From our perspective though, no photos automatically make us think fake profile and we would never meet anybody without swapping face pics. That is part of our process and it works for us.

TIMEWASTERS

Just concentrate on proper dialogue if its coming back as yep,mmmmmm or nice ie one word answers just block and move on.

It’s hard enough to get a reply to your message nevermind a meet. It’s not like I’m impolite either. Snobs "

You do realise that calling people snobs, does infact make you impolite

Poppy

You haven't asked for profile advice so I can't give it- but you should "

Profile advice would be very welcome then! Haha

Be polite, have humour and a face pic in your first message

Your body is wow BTW x "

Yeah I have done all 3 in every message I send tbh lol. And thanks much appreciated. Drop me a message if you like

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Get a decent profile!

Get a decent profile! "

I’m sorry I’m not an expert at this! I’d ask you for advice but yours doesn’t look too decent either. Cheers!

We tend to chat for a few messages and if we feel they are what we are looking for and once we have established we dont live in the same village I usually just send pics and they usually send them back .we have had it where we have chatted for so long and thought we were all suited only to not be attracted to the person/ people which we always feel awful if they are really nice people too . But at the end of the day we have to be attracted to people both physically and mentally to feel comfortable .we never send face pics with a first message though and if a profile asks for that we don't bother getting in touch . Xx

Mrs xx

Get a decent profile!

I’m sorry I’m not an expert at this! I’d ask you for advice but yours doesn’t look too decent either. Cheers! "

And again...so much for not being impolite!

Her profile, while maybe not to your taste, is 100% more informative then yours. You may not be an expert, but surely you can write more then 3 words on your profile.

Maybe you thought you would have woman dropping to their knees infront of you.

A profile with as little effort put in as yours, says to me, lazy profile = lazy lover.

P.

Get a decent profile!

I’m sorry I’m not an expert at this! I’d ask you for advice but yours doesn’t look too decent either. Cheers!

Her profile, while maybe not to your taste, is 100% more informative then yours. You may not be an expert, but surely you can write more then 3 words on your profile.

A profile with as little effort put in as yours, says to me, lazy profile = lazy lover.

P."

Actions speak louder than words in my eyes. I could easily brag about myself but where’s the fun in that? Bugging yourself up when half of it is probably bullshit anyway. If someone really wants to know me then they’ll ask questions. Simple, Effort works both ways.

Get a decent profile!

I’m sorry I’m not an expert at this! I’d ask you for advice but yours doesn’t look too decent either. Cheers! "

You did ask advice. You crashed into someone else’s thread to ask the forum what you had to do to ‘get some sort of action around here’ and someone from the forum advised you to ‘get a decent profile’.

Mrs

Bigging*

Get a decent profile!

You did ask advice. You crashed into someone else’s thread to ask the forum what you had to do to ‘get some sort of action around here’ and someone from the forum advised you to ‘get a decent profile’.

Mrs"

Snotty comments aren’t welcome, you’ll only get them back. Sorry I should of phrased it better..... ‘friendly advice’!!

Get a decent profile!

P.

Actions speak louder than words in my eyes. I could easily brag about myself but where’s the fun in that? Bugging yourself up when half of it is probably bullshit anyway. If someone really wants to know me then they’ll ask questions. Simple, Effort works both ways. "

But how will some know if they want to know you when all they have to go on is a minimalist profile. There has to be something that causes someone want to ask questions. And nobody was suggesting you brag.

Mrs

Mrs

Get a decent profile!

Mrs

Snotty comments aren’t welcome, you’ll only get them back. Sorry I should of phrased it better..... ‘friendly advice’!!"

That is true, if you phrase something badly it’s a big ask to expect subsequent advice to be phrased in a friendly way.

Get a decent profile!

P.

Actions speak louder than words in my eyes. I could easily brag about myself but where’s the fun in that? Bugging yourself up when half of it is probably bullshit anyway. If someone really wants to know me then they’ll ask questions. Simple, Effort works both ways.

But how will some know if they want to know you when all they have to go on is a minimalist profile. There has to be something that causes someone want to ask questions. And nobody was suggesting you brag.

Mrs

Mrs"

Cheers, I’ll take that on board and maybe by the end of the day I’ll have it sorted

» Add a new message to this topic