FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is my profile bio any good?

Is my profile bio any good?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and gals, pretty new to the scene, also new to internet date sites too, so looking for some feedback and any advice on how my profile reads and comes across. Constructive criticism only please, don't just come slate me and leave. We were all new once so be kind. Any replies are greatly welcome. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've seen a lot worse to be honest OP - my only comment would be that you say you can mainly meet weekdays which to many will suggest you are married/partnered and playing away (which your previous profile advice thread confirms you are) so that may go against you.

Pics could be better too - whilst you've avoided falling into the cock pic trap the ones you have could be better - maybe look around at other guys profiles for ideas of the kind of pic you think might work for you and show you off better

By *rMisterMan  over a year ago

kingslanding

"Hey guys and gals, pretty new to the scene, also new to internet date sites too, so looking for some feedback and any advice on how my profile reads and comes across. Constructive criticism only please, don't just come slate me and leave. We were all new once so be kind. Any replies are greatly welcome. Thanks in advance. "

Mate a profile is not built in one day. First a start, keep it short, straight, polite and relevant. Are you get more experience you amend it accordingly. Mine took 8 years and every point is from personal experience .

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks good enough to me. Some guys profiles are totally shit and don’t work. Get yourself to a social and start networking and I think you’ll do fine.

» Add a new message to this topic