FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting started

Getting started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m totally new to this......could do with some pointers....much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The forums are here, the chat rooms are over there, the hot photos are that way and the way to success is via hard work.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Welcome to Fab Firstly have a think about what you want and what you can offer - sex in the 21st Century is a two way street and isn’t all about you. Secondly, try to encapsulate those thoughts in a written profile. It’s your shop window so you want folk to stop and look in Thirdly, evaluate your expectations- it’s unlikely you’ll be knee deep in offers and so you’ll have to go looking for yourself. Top tip: read profiles before sending messages (see first point). Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m totally new to this......could do with some pointers....much appreciated "

Have a well written, interesting and informative profile. Dont make it all about what you want, write about what you can offer a potential meet.

Your "interests" dont give much away, safe sex is a good start, but usually a given.

Make sure you fully read profiles and only message if you match what they are looking for, but bare in mind, just because you think you match their likes, doesnt mean they will agree and reply. Talking of replies to messages, dont get angry or annoyed if people dont reply, no reply means not interested.

Take some time to look around the site and see which bits work best for you, forums, chatrooms, clubs, etc.

And remember....its meant to be fun.

Good luck

Poppy.

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

I'd start with working on your photos. Whilst they show your face, which is a positive, they aren't too exciting. I'm sure you've probably got better photos of yourself somewhere. Holiday snaps or similar. If not, spend some time looking at other profiles for inspiration and get snapping.

Leia

» Add a new message to this topic