FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies...advice please regarding anal.

Ladies...advice please regarding anal.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkycaroline OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

Ladies, I'm meeting my fwb this weekend and we mentioned the subject of anal. She said never say never which I take it is not a no.

I'm not looking to dive right in but was wondering if starting with a finger first was the best approach and if so at what point ie just before she orgasms or during orgasm.

Grateful for any advice.

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I cannot give any im afraid ...it does absolutely nothing for me ....its an exit not an entrance ..... damage to that area is not a pleasant thought ... sorry .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Finger, toy, lube, relax and make sure you are fully hard first. Xx

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Ladies, I'm meeting my fwb this weekend and we mentioned the subject of anal. She said never say never which I take it is not a no.

I'm not looking to dive right in but was wondering if starting with a finger first was the best approach and if so at what point ie just before she orgasms or during orgasm.

Grateful for any advice.

Thank you."

I'd say the best tentative approach would be a soft tongue sliding down towards her butt rather than a fingertip poking, gauge her reaction from that, whether she leans in or pulls away. Even if she leans in she might just enjoy rimming and not want the D there.

Easier still would be talk before you get tongue/fingers/cock anywhere near so everyone's clear on boundaries

"Ladies, I'm meeting my fwb this weekend and we mentioned the subject of anal. She said never say never which I take it is not a no.

Grateful for any advice.

Thank you."

Personally for me the moment has to be right, I have to be fully turned on from foreplay and he has to put some preparation with fingers and lube as part of the foreplay. Even then sometimes it's just not right and doesn't happen as a previous poster said judge by her response if she pulls away then stop and maybe try again later.

A balanced response;

1. talk it through first

2. prep - inc duche

3. use good lube - silk is best

4. be prepared for "accidents"

5. don't rush

By *inkycaroline OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

Thank you all very much for you constructive advice. Will go with the tongue first I think and go from there.

Basically it's all about feeling relaxed and comfortable. Lots of lube. Try rubbing the external area and see if it opens up a little, then you can go in with a finger etc. I find a bit of rimming will always open me up. It's a case of going very slowly and if it hurts either stop and hold and let her exhale and relax onto it or if it's a sharp pain stop completely and give her a minute.

It's not for everyone, I love it but my tolerance for it varies day to day.

V

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 21:59:39]

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Put a condom on your finger just incase ..

» Add a new message to this topic