FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock cage

Cock cage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iffy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

Evening all im looking at getting my OH a cock cage , the problem is , i dont really want to spend fortune and how do you know which size to get ?

Thankyou Lucy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

"Evening all im looking at getting my OH a cock cage , the problem is , i dont really want to spend fortune and how do you know which size to get ?

Thankyou Lucy "

Hello Lucy, I got two from LH the steel type I wasn't sure on sizing either although there is a how to on there which I later found out.I got two so could send one back.But I have kept both one is more comfortable when flacid but I do tend to switch any questions just ask.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got mine from wish they are low cost. I only use metal ones as had a few plastic ones and found they break

Most people start of in a CB6000. Mostly because it comes with a different set of base rings and size pins so you can get fit right.

You don't want to much if my room in the cage itself so make sure you measure length when flaccid.

Message is if it hurts to much it's too tight , It should be mildly uncomfortable but not painful.

I wear a Bon4S for long term but my key holder wants me to get a custom made one for a PA piercing

Good luck

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I've yet to find one that fits. Nothing less attractive that your cock looking like a smashed sausage in a metal cage, the cb6000 I have pinches your foreskin too. My other biggest issue I've found is that you can never per properly, it never all comes out and if you owe then take the cage off it will just shoot out which is pretty gross

I’m gonna take an interest in this thread. I really want to get one and wear it long term.

"I've yet to find one that fits. Nothing less attractive that your cock looking like a smashed sausage in a metal cage, the cb6000 I have pinches your foreskin too. My other biggest issue I've found is that you can never per properly, it never all comes out and if you owe then take the cage off it will just shoot out which is pretty gross"

Usually if it pinches or can't pee properley it's because the cage is to long , it needs to be snug ?

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I've yet to find one that fits. Nothing less attractive that your cock looking like a smashed sausage in a metal cage, the cb6000 I have pinches your foreskin too. My other biggest issue I've found is that you can never per properly, it never all comes out and if you owe then take the cage off it will just shoot out which is pretty gross

Usually if it pinches or can't pee properley it's because the cage is to long , it needs to be snug ?

"

I'd say the opposite, it's too snug so it's restricting flow

I have bought a new one with a uretha tube. Should be here next week

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Evening all im looking at getting my OH a cock cage , the problem is , i dont really want to spend fortune and how do you know which size to get ?

Thankyou Lucy "

Holy trainer .... we have had a few metal plastic and silicon. Holy trainer now fits great as discreet as should be... as ‘she’s’ now permanently locked (released twice in 2017, once for tattoo so far this year) the comfort is essential

"I've yet to find one that fits. Nothing less attractive that your cock looking like a smashed sausage in a metal cage, the cb6000 I have pinches your foreskin too. My other biggest issue I've found is that you can never per properly, it never all comes out and if you owe then take the cage off it will just shoot out which is pretty gross

I'd say the opposite, it's too snug so it's restricting flow "

I don't have any problems and I can't grow much in my cage lol

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

The smallest one that you can find

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Thankyou Lucy "

check out the pantie purse if you don't want to spend a lot as they are pretty cheap on there. we were the same and got ours from there.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

We have a few but really would recommend the holy trainer... it’s awkward to fit but once on is the most comfortable and you can get one cheap of eBay then even if it breaks which ours hasn’t you could go for a more expensive if needed

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

We've got a metal one but Ive heard good things about the plastic and silicone ones. Cages can get expensive but it depends on the length of time it's gonna be locked up for I suppose. We just use it for a few hours, especially if I've gone out somewhere and he needs to be kept under control. Definitely something we will be working on long term.

Leia

» Add a new message to this topic