FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New to this

New to this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I would like some advice please

I’m totally new to all this. Recently out of a shit relationship and my confidence of meeting men is at an all time low. I have no problem with putting pics up. I get talking to men arrange to meet and then I chicken out and I just can’t do it

How can I get over it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Im sure the ladies here will give you some great tips, but I would say go to a club. You can chat to guys but it's controlled so you won't get overwhelmed , (clubs don't like pushy men)

And welcome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I would like some advice please

I’m totally new to all this. Recently out of a shit relationship and my confidence of meeting men is at an all time low. I have no problem with putting pics up. I get talking to men arrange to meet and then I chicken out and I just can’t do it

How can I get over it"

Try a club or a social, that way you get to see the person and meet other females who may have had similar experiences. I was a single female on here and found it could be daunting, yet exciting at the same time, the nerves add to the thrill. Good luck

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Make your first meets just a social only in a public place. That way you are just going for a coffee and can relax a little more, it will take the pressure off.

There is also a great little club now in Nottingham, purple mamba. It opened about 4-5 months ago and is very well run. I've been a few times now and have always been very well looked after. The owners are always making sure I am comfortable with any attention I receive and do turn away single men if they think it will throw the ratios off. They always ask me if I am happy for them to let another guy in if there are a few there already. They are very much focused on the ladies enjoying their evening.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Make your first meets just a social only in a public place. That way you are just going for a coffee and can relax a little more, it will take the pressure off.

There is also a great little club now in Nottingham, purple mamba. It opened about 4-5 months ago and is very well run. I've been a few times now and have always been very well looked after. The owners are always making sure I am comfortable with any attention I receive and do turn away single men if they think it will throw the ratios off. They always ask me if I am happy for them to let another guy in if there are a few there already. They are very much focused on the ladies enjoying their evening."

Hiya. Thank you for your reply. Could you message me please I have a few questions about this club. Thanks

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Make your first meets just a social only in a public place. That way you are just going for a coffee and can relax a little more, it will take the pressure off.

There is also a great little club now in Nottingham, purple mamba. It opened about 4-5 months ago and is very well run. I've been a few times now and have always been very well looked after. The owners are always making sure I am comfortable with any attention I receive and do turn away single men if they think it will throw the ratios off. They always ask me if I am happy for them to let another guy in if there are a few there already. They are very much focused on the ladies enjoying their evening.

Hiya. Thank you for your reply. Could you message me please I have a few questions about this club. Thanks "

Messaged you x

Try a club then if you want to play you can and there is always no I dont want to play. Enjoy yourself

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just do it....

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Totally agree, clubs & organised socials are a great way to ease into it. Socials are usually in vanilla settings & clubs have no obligation to play. Maybe find a club that is not a dress down on arrival club for your first visit - and I’m sure you will have a great time

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"So I would like some advice please

How can I get over it"

Start small, get the girls together go on a night out let your hair down and I'm sure the men will buy you drinks all night but don't go home remember small steps to get your confidence back up XX

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

I still feel under confident at times, even after doing this for nearly 10 years though you wouldn't think it from our pics. Once you get past initial nerves it can be a great confidence boost, more because you realise there's lots of other women on the scene just like yourself. Still get nerves every time we go out playing but that's a good thing too. You lose that excitement then it's not worth doing.

Good luck and just be yourself

Leia xx

Spend time messaging with people, you will get a 'feel' for someone through messaging. Just go and meet for a social drink somewhere public, that will build your confidence.

The best svice I can give is to go with your gut instincts on people, mine are usually right. if alarm bells are ringing, then they are usually ringing for a reason.

Always make an effort when you're going on a meet, wear something that you feel really good in, wear your best smile, take a deep breath before you walk on and just go for it. What is the worst that can happen...you don't like each other...so what. You just move onto someone else.

Ho and get them OP and have fun

» Add a new message to this topic