FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > husband cannot get meets.

husband cannot get meets.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilty_pleasures OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

My Husband chose to set up a single profile with my full blessing we play as a couple and both play singly. He is very open about being married and both profiles clearly state this. He keeps getting ladies who chat for a bit and seem keen but the minute he mentions me they go cold on him he has had no luck at all...

Annoyed on his behalf....Is he supposed to lie to get meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My Husband chose to set up a single profile with my full blessing we play as a couple and both play singly. He is very open about being married and both profiles clearly state this. He keeps getting ladies who chat for a bit and seem keen but the minute he mentions me they go cold on him he has had no luck at all...

Annoyed on his behalf....Is he supposed to lie to get meets? "

No but maybe they need to talk to you first x

Dundee

"My Husband chose to set up a single profile with my full blessing we play as a couple and both play singly. He is very open about being married and both profiles clearly state this. He keeps getting ladies who chat for a bit and seem keen but the minute he mentions me they go cold on him he has had no luck at all...

No but maybe they need to talk to you first x"

He met two ladies last year they both asked to talk to me, not an issue we did that. But since then they don't even ask or contact the joint profile.

No but maybe they need to talk to you first x

He met two ladies last year they both asked to talk to me, not an issue we did that. But since then they don't even ask or contact the joint profile. "

Maybe try socials and clubs pretend to be single x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Having looked at both profiles - on your couples one you have his solo profile username spelt incorrectly and on his profile he doesn't reference the couples profile at all (or even if you have one your solo profile).

I'm in a similar situation and all of our profiles cross-reference and make it clear that my partner will be happy to confirm her permission without people having to go through me - I've not once had anyone contact her to do so probably because of the complete transparency across the profiles and that we're both active on the forums.

As for getting meets once people accept your situation - that's very much down to all the usual things for single guys on here about having an appealing profile and pics and being active both on the site and by attending organised socials etc

It can work you just have to make sure there's no room for doubt

I think maybe you need to message them as well? Personally I won't meet anyone who is in a relationship without the full blessing of their partner. Our first meet up away from the clubs in a hotel was a male from a couple who said he had the blessing of his Mrs but then blocked us on here and Kik and didn't show our verification for him so I'm convinced it was BS. Now if someone says they're in a relationship but it's ok I insist on speaking to their partner.too many people lie.

"Having looked at both profiles - on your couples one you have his solo profile username spelt incorrectly and on his profile he doesn't reference the couples profile at all (or even if you have one your solo profile).

I'm in a similar situation and all of our profiles cross-reference and make it clear that my partner will be happy to confirm her permission without people having to go through me - I've not once had anyone contact her to do so probably because of the complete transparency across the profiles and that we're both active on the forums.

As for getting meets once people accept your situation - that's very much down to all the usual things for single guys on here about having an appealing profile and pics and being active both on the site and by attending organised socials etc

It can work you just have to make sure there's no room for doubt"

Definitely cross-reference the profiles! This is the first thing I look for

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Definitely cross reference the profiles & supply any ladies your wife's number as they will always want to check, have a facial pic if not on your profile then one you can send privately.

Build up their trust & talk to them as a person not a shag (not saying you are doing this), some ladies want friendship before anything else so patience works too.

I talk about being married on my profile & make it clear Kim don't mind me meeting on my own, I provide easy ways of them contacting Kim to confirm this.

Word of mouth works good too so ask nicely for a verification after a meet & do the same for them, most importantly make sure your username is correct on both profiles.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Perhaps you can post a verification on his page so at least the ladies in question are not suspicious that he hiding anything

Dundee

Thanks folks. He told me tonight he took the bit about our profile off as he wasn't getting any messages.

Guess he will perverse. ...

"Thanks folks. He told me tonight he took the bit about our profile off as he wasn't getting any messages.

Guess he will perverse. ..."

Maybe its the perverse bit thats puttin' people off?

If he has a single profile, and is looking to meet on his own, the simple fact is that joins the massed ranks of single men looking for a shag on here irrespective of whether he’s part of a couple too!

So the same rules apply to him as all other single men: he has to stand out over and above the competition.

He doesn’t necessarily get a ‘step up’ and advantage over the others unless you’re playing too. Then he might do better, but let’s be honest, that’s because you’ve got a vagina and, therefore, it’s you that’s the main attraction!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

We use our couples profile for all meets. We did have single ones but didn’t really see the point . If beards is looking for a meet when he’s away or I am he generally does ok but he will always send my number or kik as women do like to have reassurance . I have no problem with that. Men however when I meet alone never seem to care about ringing beards first lol.

That’s what thousands of others do!

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 23:37:11]

London

"Thanks folks. He told me tonight he took the bit about our profile off as he wasn't getting any messages.

Guess he will perverse. ...

Maybe its the perverse bit thats puttin' people off?"

There could be a multitude of reasons I.e the dynamic doesn’t work for them or they have had a negative experience in a similar situation before.

It’s just one of those things really

Dundee

Thank you everyone for the comments. ..I will wear my glasses in future might notice the typos. ..lol

London

"Thank you everyone for the comments. ..I will wear my glasses in future might notice the typos. ..lol

"

I'm the same these days!

Same here! I make it clear that I'm single now but my profile says couple from when I was In a swinging relationship! I keep it to show the veries but no one believes me and I can't get any meets!

A lot of women don't want the complications of meeting a married/partnered man. I would not meet a man in your husbands position. He is already getting sex off of you, so he isn't that hard done by is he?? There are plenty of single guys on here who aren't getting any sex whose needs are greater and I would meet one of those instead. I don't mind married men who are not getting sex at home.

Maybe get yourselves down to a club or something.

I don't get your comment that you are annoyed on his behalf, just because he is on Fab doesn't mean he's entitled to a meet. You can fuck each other but other members have nobody to fuck x

By *ida8780Couple  over a year ago

any town

Do you really need two profiles though. Why not arrange them through couples profile. Maybe he could meet past couples on his own if he had no luck just meeting women. They know you both so might have an interest in him playing solo now and then.

"A lot of women don't want the complications of meeting a married/partnered man. I would not meet a man in your husbands position. He is already getting sex off of you, so he isn't that hard done by is he?? There are plenty of single guys on here who aren't getting any sex whose needs are greater and I would meet one of those instead. I don't mind married men who are not getting sex at home.

Maybe get yourselves down to a club or something.

I don't get your comment that you are annoyed on his behalf, just because he is on Fab doesn't mean he's entitled to a meet. You can fuck each other but other members have nobody to fuck x"

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I know iof another married couple that have single profiles as well. I’ve met them both socially as a couple and played with him on his own. His wife knew I was meeting him.

It was a great meet.

Dundee

"I know iof another married couple that have single profiles as well. I’ve met them both socially as a couple and played with him on his own. His wife knew I was meeting him.

It was a great meet.

"

Thank you, that is good to hear.

Clacton on Sea

"We use our couples profile for all meets. We did have single ones but didn’t really see the point . If beards is looking for a meet when he’s away or I am he generally does ok but he will always send my number or kik as women do like to have reassurance . I have no problem with that. Men however when I meet alone never seem to care about ringing beards first lol. "

I always find sending a lady I'm interested in Kim's number works well because they can chat & get comfortable with my at home situation/relationships before any meets.

Clacton on Sea

"If he has a single profile, and is looking to meet on his own, the simple fact is that joins the massed ranks of single men looking for a shag on here irrespective of whether he’s part of a couple too!

So the same rules apply to him as all other single men: he has to stand out over and above the competition.

He doesn’t necessarily get a ‘step up’ and advantage over the others unless you’re playing too. Then he might do better, but let’s be honest, that’s because you’ve got a vagina and, therefore, it’s you that’s the main attraction! "

Very true words mate, just because we're married it doesn't give us exclusive rights over the ladies compared to other single guys on here, actually it's even harder as a big percentage of ladies won't meet married guys because of the awkward situations which can arise from doing so.

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"Same here! I make it clear that I'm single now but my profile says couple from when I was In a swinging relationship! I keep it to show the veries but no one believes me and I can't get any meets!"

I doubt that's your problem

"Having looked at both profiles - on your couples one you have his solo profile username spelt incorrectly and on his profile he doesn't reference the couples profile at all (or even if you have one your solo profile).

It can work you just have to make sure there's no room for doubt"

I'm too lazy to type a long reply myself but I agree with this

In up the same boat here

On our couples profile we seem to attract lots of people, but only single one I'm lucky if I can get a reply from the females (blokes are easier)

It's a cruel world.... clubs seem to be better for me

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Definitely wouldn't recommend lying. Surprised he's not getting any interest, really like the profile an great pictures. Location might be a bit of an issue as well? Quite far away from most things fab related x

Central Borders

"Definitely wouldn't recommend lying. Surprised he's not getting any interest, really like the profile an great pictures. Location might be a bit of an issue as well? Quite far away from most things fab related x"

Not wearing my glasses either

I foresee similar problems for my husband should we take this as our next step. I'd quite like him to meet couples rather than single ladies for the moment but most couples want us both or prefer an actual single guy.

market rasen

His age is different on both profiles. So obviously your pretending to be younger on one to fit into the under 40 bracket that younger females tend to go for. And you haven’t really put much effort into the profile at all. Two boring pics and a few lines. As a male of the couple you really should know better. It’s just another generic male profile as it stands .

market rasen

"I foresee similar problems for my husband should we take this as our next step. I'd quite like him to meet couples rather than single ladies for the moment but most couples want us both or prefer an actual single guy."

Having met mr sex files several times we don’t think he would struggle too much. He’s polite funny and good looking . Plus he’s not pushy or over bearing and he takes a good photo . And most importantly doesn’t mind getting a round in

Central Borders

"His age is different on both profiles. So obviously your pretending to be younger on one to fit into the under 40 bracket that younger females tend to go for. And you haven’t really put much effort into the profile at all. Two boring pics and a few lines. As a male of the couple you really should know better. It’s just another generic male profile as it stands . "

I disagree on the profile bit

Compared to most he's got plenty on there. And no dick pics stands out as well.

The age thing, yeah ok, maybe align that to match each other. But then, at our age a year or 2 won't really make any difference, except probably 40's a cut off age for most and limit who you can message x

Central Borders

"His age is different on both profiles. So obviously your pretending to be younger on one to fit into the under 40 bracket that younger females tend to go for. And you haven’t really put much effort into the profile at all. Two boring pics and a few lines. As a male of the couple you really should know better. It’s just another generic male profile as it stands .

I disagree on the profile bit

Compared to most he's got plenty on there. And no dick pics stands out as well.

The age thing, yeah ok, maybe align that to match each other. But then, at our age a year or 2 won't really make any difference, except probably 40's a cut off age for most and limit who you can message x"

Not most!! Some i meant to say x

Awwwww you guys are too kind, lovely couple and Mrs is proper sexy on top of that x x x

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I met the male of a couple who set up a single profile. Mrs wanted to see a pic and a couple of verifications which i kept hidden at the time. Respected the fact she wanted to know who he was meeting and there were no problems. Tbh it reassured me that Mrs was ok with his single profile if anything x

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Same here! I make it clear that I'm single now but my profile says couple from when I was In a swinging relationship! I keep it to show the veries but no one believes me and I can't get any meets!"

Maybe you can't get meetings because your profile and pictures !

Two different situation here!

Of course he's not going to get meets. As outwith the dynamic of the couple profile, he's just another single profiled guy. They're ten a penny.

» Add a new message to this topic