FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cross dresser - Size 10 heels

Cross dresser - Size 10 heels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cross dresser looking to buy heels - size 10 - any high street store do size 10 or where would be best

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Evans go up to a size 10 in their shoes and they do wide fit.

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Simplybe do a large range of sizes and wide fits X

I'll agree with the girls above, seen size tens in Evans and Simply be. Never been an issue for me, I have little girl feet.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

If you want actual high heels, you can't beat Amazon. I'm a 9 and find that simplybe etc all assume you don't want high heels and that's no good for me, especially if I want bedroom heels.

I bought some lovely ones from Amazon for my wedding day, they were too big for me unfortunately, but they went up to a 14 (and weren't expensive either)

By *elshtgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"If you want actual high heels, you can't beat Amazon. I'm a 9 and find that simplybe etc all assume you don't want high heels and that's no good for me, especially if I want bedroom heels.

I bought some lovely ones from Amazon for my wedding day, they were too big for me unfortunately, but they went up to a 14 (and weren't expensive either) "

Amazon is great. If you need to be descrete you can have them delivered to a drop off. Xx

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Long Tall Sally do size 10.

Also, "adult" shops often do them. No idea about Edinburgh but Silks & Secrets in Glasgow does them (or at least they used to)

By *d_deeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm an 8 but eBay I use for most of my clothes and shoes. They have size 10 high heels.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

A woman's size 10 won't work, as their 10 is an 8-9 man's. You're best bet is either a crossdresser specific website or Amazon/eBay. I'm size 11, trust me I know how much of a ballache finding shoes is

By *avid1234555Man  over a year ago

Dfs and Galloway/Ayrshire.

Alternative Footwear - online. Worth a look.

"A woman's size 10 won't work, as their 10 is an 8-9 man's. You're best bet is either a crossdresser specific website or Amazon/eBay. I'm size 11, trust me I know how much of a ballache finding shoes is"

This is a good point. I find I need to go at least one size bigger as women's shoes are too narrow. You can always try them on in Evans though.

"Long Tall Sally do size 10.

Also, "adult" shops often do them. No idea about Edinburgh but Silks & Secrets in Glasgow does them (or at least they used to)"

Id heard that Silks had closed, they used to have a great selection of things

Burnleyish (She/They)

"A woman's size 10 won't work, as their 10 is an 8-9 man's. You're best bet is either a crossdresser specific website or Amazon/eBay. I'm size 11, trust me I know how much of a ballache finding shoes is"

As a size 9 footed woman who spends her life switching between 'womens' shoes and men's I can say this isn't the case.

Every make is different granted but there is no way I could fit in a men's 7. Or even most 8's unless they are generous anyway.

My husband is an 8. I can't wear his shoes but (with the help of a decent pair of socks) my shoes, trainers and Doc's always seem to end up on his feet!

"A woman's size 10 won't work, as their 10 is an 8-9 man's. You're best bet is either a crossdresser specific website or Amazon/eBay. I'm size 11, trust me I know how much of a ballache finding shoes is

As a size 9 footed woman who spends her life switching between 'womens' shoes and men's I can say this isn't the case.

Every make is different granted but there is no way I could fit in a men's 7. Or even most 8's unless they are generous anyway.

My husband is an 8. I can't wear his shoes but (with the help of a decent pair of socks) my shoes, trainers and Doc's always seem to end up on his feet!"

The difference is in the width in my experience. I wear a man's 7, but a woman's 7 is too narrow. Mostly I have to wear an 8 in women's shoes due to the widths though the toe is too big.

This wouldn't be an issue going the other way as a smaller size is too short, but a correct size is wide.

By *andyL28TV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen area

Wensite called noodhoes xxx conected to wigstore/wig shop uk can’t remember which x

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Id heard that Silks had closed, they used to have a great selection of things"

Still appear to be open according to their facebook page - seem to have a new store a few doors down.

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Diechmann often do size 10 and some really lovely heels too and not that expensive

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Not sure about heelt but looking for thigh high boots for CD sissy cuck hubby to wear he's size ten too what size and where can I get then

I use amazon im normally a size 9 but i go for a women’s 10 as 9’s tend to be really narrow and hurt to walk in after a while i have thigh high heald pvc boots and a number of pairs of heals aswell all off amazon

Ive seen quite a few lager sizes on ebay recently, some really awesome boots too. Some are a bit pricy, but good quality items. Im a size 5 so its always easy for me to find any style in size

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m lucky as I’m a size 10 but can wear most women’s 9s. Most of mine are George from ASDA. They don’t seem to do any nice heels anymore though.

XX

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Not sure about heelt but looking for thigh high boots for CD sissy cuck hubby to wear he's size ten too what size and where can I get then "

Alternative footwear give them a Google

"Not sure about heelt but looking for thigh high boots for CD sissy cuck hubby to wear he's size ten too what size and where can I get then

Alternative footwear give them a Google"

I got some gorgeous blk latex thigh high boots for Abby on Amazon. Weren’t too pricey and she’s a size 11

V x

use the old fashioned shoe stretchers, you can pick them up in carboots or charity shops, they will readily stretch a pair of shoes a couple of sizes bigger

"use the old fashioned shoe stretchers, you can pick them up in carboots or charity shops, they will readily stretch a pair of shoes a couple of sizes bigger"

Im wondering if stretching a high heel to fit , position you foot inacurately over the heel itself, leading to uncomfortable position when walking or standing? (not that standing in heels is the only thing you can do). The arch may become uneven also to the size of foot. I dunno, I could be getting a bit too technical..

only way to find out is to get an old pair of high heels and use the shoe stretchers on them

"Not sure about heelt but looking for thigh high boots for CD sissy cuck hubby to wear he's size ten too what size and where can I get then "

im in the same boat for my sissy fag cuck i need mens size 12 dont have to be heels as such just girly /sexy/slutish

also love some advice on sissy stuff for a 6ft 4 tall guy too dont want him convincing (no chance there lol) just sissy

I agree with the comment about needing a size larger.

I have narrow feet, so guys hiking boots are hopless for me.

Shop assistant told me to try the womans as they are narrower.

Needed to go a size uo, but were perfect fit.

Mostly do shopping online, there are places that you can have stuff delivered to that isn't your home address as well.

Google the drag queen closet

Evans normal width is normally wider than most other shops and there wide fit is a EEE. No thigh high boots though. Honestly people are always surprised at the sizes and width of Evans once they try them on. I worked there for 10 years and had lots of males buy shoes. Xx

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Try pink label this is a crossdresing website hope this helps

I bought some for my friend r from wearifyoudare & banana shoes both do male size 11 xx

"Cross dresser looking to buy heels - size 10 - any high street store do size 10 or where would be best "

New look are great for bigger sizes

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

If anyone is interested I have a pair of size 12 red patent high heels and long blond wig

Worn once for Tarts n Vicars!!

message for more details

Just out of interest are ladies and mens sizes the same in shoes?

By *ub mattieTV/TS  over a year ago

Crawley

"I'll agree with the girls above, seen size tens in Evans and Simply be. Never been an issue for me, I have little girl feet."
same I only a 7 xx

"Just out of interest are ladies and mens sizes the same in shoes?"

Sorry just read more posts, im guessing they are apart from they may be narrower

By *eanne VegasTV/TS  over a year ago

tameside

I'm a man's size 10 I use bootedup.com

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

[Removed by poster at 22/06/18 23:25:27]

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I bought some for my friend r from wearifyoudare & banana shoes both do male size 11 xx"

BananaShoes! Great shoes they go up to a UK size 14 in shoes, sale on!

» Add a new message to this topic