FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > spanking.

spanking.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A genuine question which still has me confused as only an automated reply was given in my challenge to the photos being rejected. I recently had a few of my photos removed for the reason given that the depicted pain which is against fab rules. I will add that they showed a clear red hand print on an ass cheek.

If this is the case why does fab have a spanking category for photos and an SM category in Interests in the profiles?

I have noted a few profiles that have a plethora of similar photos some quite extreme.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I've seen a lot of very marked skin with whips etc, just depends who is moderating at the time, there was a thread yesterday about inappropriate pics slipping through but as always it was closed and deleted, us adults are not allowed to discuss this sort of topic!

"I've seen a lot of very marked skin with whips etc, just depends who is moderating at the time, there was a thread yesterday about inappropriate pics slipping through but as always it was closed and deleted, us adults are not allowed to discuss this sort of topic!"

I guess that is true but my question is more concerning the specific categories which obviously allow such pictures to be posted. If they are being sensored out then should Fab have them as a specific category and should SM be encouraged by being an option of interests?

Essex

"I've seen a lot of very marked skin with whips etc, just depends who is moderating at the time, there was a thread yesterday about inappropriate pics slipping through but as always it was closed and deleted, us adults are not allowed to discuss this sort of topic!

I guess that is true but my question is more concerning the specific categories which obviously allow such pictures to be posted. If they are being sensored out then should Fab have them as a specific category and should SM be encouraged by being an option of interests?"

water sports is an interest but pics are not allowed either but I don't think it's just a fab thing, it may be a legal thing?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

You can submit your photos again. Our profile pic was originally rejected, then accepted later. It’s far less extreme than a lot you will see here, but as observed above it’s down to moderator choice.

"I've seen a lot of very marked skin with whips etc, just depends who is moderating at the time, there was a thread yesterday about inappropriate pics slipping through but as always it was closed and deleted, us adults are not allowed to discuss this sort of topic!

I guess that is true but my question is more concerning the specific categories which obviously allow such pictures to be posted. If they are being sensored out then should Fab have them as a specific category and should SM be encouraged by being an option of interests? water sports is an interest but pics are not allowed either but I don't think it's just a fab thing, it may be a legal thing?"

I do know water sport pics are illegal however I don't think the same applies to spanking. As far as waters ports being an interest it would seem a line being crossed with mixed message imo.

Essex

"You can submit your photos again. Our profile pic was originally rejected, then accepted later. It’s far less extreme than a lot you will see here, but as observed above it’s down to moderator choice."

Your avatar is I slightly red cheek! I've seen much worse be passed, as we say it's down to the individual mod

"You can submit your photos again. Our profile pic was originally rejected, then accepted later. It’s far less extreme than a lot you will see here, but as observed above it’s down to moderator choice.

Your avatar is I slightly red cheek! I've seen much worse be passed, as we say it's down to the individual mod "

That is. I had two others rejected. One I might add was on this profile for about 2 months and on my previous profile for more than a year. The current lady is still a regular meet and good friend.

» Add a new message to this topic