FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages & Profile

Messages & Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubble Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheppey

Any tips on how messages should be formed I have tried being nice and polite like I am in person lol but seem to have a lack of responses. Any ideas would be appreciated and what makes for a good profile thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I quite like your profile apart from your picture. As for messages the ones that have stood out for me are

This might sound cringy but would you like to have a chat and maybe go for something to eat

Hi have you got your money on Spain or Portugal

They were just different

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe people don't message you because they don't want to add a face pic like you ask for.

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"Any tips on how messages should be formed I have tried being nice and polite like I am in person lol but seem to have a lack of responses. Any ideas would be appreciated and what makes for a good profile thanks in advance "

You've asked for a face pic because you know what body parts look like! Yet your only pic is your cock.

You could send us the best message in the world and your profile would get about a 2 second look.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photo and profile is ok

This is a swinging site so some nudity is expected and better than bloody snapchat filter pics

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Your profile text is OK. Cock shot picture (particularly profile) would put me off, particularly as you say you know what body parts look like. If you don't want to show your face, chest, bum, or partly clothed torso do it for me.

Everyone's different in terms of what kind of messages they like. I actually more or less spell out my preferences on my profile, but basically, respectful*, engages with me (what interests you about me? What do you have to offer? Not just you have nice pictures or you're nearby), not generic, and not a one liner. (honestly, the vast majority of messages I get can't manage all or even most of this)

* I don't mean deferential. I mostly mean "treats me like a person"

» Add a new message to this topic