FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anal and dp advice

Anal and dp advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We just recently started experimenting with anal at the end of a very horny and kinky night.

So where better to take our questions than fab to all you experienced Fuckers.

1. Any suggestions on good butt plugs, anal lubes or toys for double penetration?

2. Any suggestions on positions for dp if we’re to involve another man for dp. The sheer mechanics are mind boggling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Love honey. If you click on the link on here you get money off.

I find their anal lube quite good. They also have an array of plugs and I believe they have training kits as well.

You can use a plug for dp, just leave it in. I find leaving it in while playing also helps when later shifting from sex to anal.

I adore my vibrating plug. I'm told the sensation is rather pleasurable for the guy as well.

this is really helpful thanks

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"We just recently started experimenting with anal at the end of a very horny and kinky night.

So where better to take our questions than fab to all you experienced Fuckers.

1. Any suggestions on good butt plugs, anal lubes or toys for double penetration?

2. Any suggestions on positions for dp if we’re to involve another man for dp. The sheer mechanics are mind boggling"

Position is dependant on body and cock sizes. Usually best if the bigger guy lies down and partner climbs on facing him and leans forward. Second guy enters from behind. If you have a decent height of bed, do it at the edge and the second guy can stand.

By *aptain KinkyMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yes, one guy on his back. The girl straddles him, his cock in her pussy. The second guy then takes her from behind. I've done this quite a few times. It's great fun.

Second guy might need to go slow at first if the girl tenses up you might find it hard to achieve penetration.

A bit of anal play with fingers and toys before you attempt the main attraction might be wise too.

Have fun and remember to post some pics!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following this regards anal as Alisha really wants to try

Advice sounds great so far guys. Indian couple, perhaps we can experiment together. X

» Add a new message to this topic