FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New To Site Advice

New To Site Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening. I am new to Fab for just over a week and looking for general advice,tips etc. I know that is highly unlikely going to immediate success, but guess it is just a case of playing the long game and hope for positive and fun outcomes. Sure there have been a lot in same situation as this, just looking for some positive advice. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're right it is a case of playing the long game.

Have a look for any organised socials in your area. Join in the forums in a pleasant and positive way and enjoy yourself.

Good luck.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

It can be like pulling teeth on here OP

Be polite and expect absolutely nothing

Anything above that is a bonus

"You're right it is a case of playing the long game.

Have a look for any organised socials in your area. Join in the forums in a pleasant and positive way and enjoy yourself.

Good luck."

Thank you for the very friendly advice, yes I am looking for a social to join in with. Have not used the forums so far but will start doing so from now on.

Have fun. Steve.

"It can be like pulling teeth on here OP

Be polite and expect absolutely nothing

Anything above that is a bonus "

Yes I guess it can be a slow burning site at times.

I am always polite, respectful snd decent.

Indeed, I am not expecting huge success but if something comes along, that would be a perfect bonus.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

So you look and sound a nice chap, but yes there are many single guys on here, so socials and clubs are the way to go. Good luck

"So you look and sound a nice chap, but yes there are many single guys on here, so socials and clubs are the way to go. Good luck "

Thank you for kind words about me and profile, gives me a big boost. Yes think a social would be first step before going to the club stage.

chelmsford

"So you look and sound a nice chap, but yes there are many single guys on here, so socials and clubs are the way to go. Good luck

Thank you for kind words about me and profile, gives me a big boost. Yes think a social would be first step before going to the club stage."

You're welcome

"So you look and sound a nice chap, but yes there are many single guys on here, so socials and clubs are the way to go. Good luck

Thank you for kind words about me and profile, gives me a big boost. Yes think a social would be first step before going to the club stage.

You're welcome "

Any advice is really welcome and very much appreciated

chelmsford

You're welcome

Any advice is really welcome and very much appreciated "

Well there is loads of good advice on here, so have a scan around and have fun

You're welcome

Well there is loads of good advice on here, so have a scan around and have fun "

Yes doing plenty of looking (not stalking) and people and definitely picking up tips

chelmsford

You're welcome

Yes doing plenty of looking (not stalking) and people and definitely picking up tips "

Excellent

You're welcome

Yes doing plenty of looking (not stalking) and people and definitely picking up tips

Excellent "

Glad I have joined this site and able to communicate with some great people to help with my experiences

By *traightguy101Man  over a year ago

Darlington

I've found a profile is an ever changing entity but you'll never please everyone with it, have a positive attitude, live for the experience and treat people with respect. Above all else, be patient.

"I've found a profile is an ever changing entity but you'll never please everyone with it, have a positive attitude, live for the experience and treat people with respect. Above all else, be patient. "

Very much so, profile is just a small snapshot of who you are. As you say never please everybody, just be yourself and see what happens

chelmsford

You're welcome

Excellent

Glad I have joined this site and able to communicate with some great people to help with my experiences "

Well I hope you enjoy it

By *traightguy101Man  over a year ago

Darlington

"I've found a profile is an ever changing entity but you'll never please everyone with it, have a positive attitude, live for the experience and treat people with respect. Above all else, be patient.

Very much so, profile is just a small snapshot of who you are. As you say never please everybody, just be yourself and see what happens "

Enjoy buddy.

"I've found a profile is an ever changing entity but you'll never please everyone with it, have a positive attitude, live for the experience and treat people with respect. Above all else, be patient.

Very much so, profile is just a small snapshot of who you are. As you say never please everybody, just be yourself and see what happens

Enjoy buddy."

Thanks for the message. Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic