FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Repeat messages.

Repeat messages.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *d_dee OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Do other people get people who message constantly? I generaly only block if abusive but sometimes if too many messages.

Then you get a new message from new user with same pictures? Its like I dont remember being turned off by them in the first place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes! Drives me mad! I generally block when I get the third

Mrs F x

I tend to block anybody I say no thanks to. It spares them the anguish of being rejected for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time.

"I tend to block anybody I say no thanks to. It spares them the anguish of being rejected for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time."

or vice versa

I’ve started to block after a few messages where I said no thanks but they still message on as if I’ve never said a thing

I'll block first time if it's somebody I would never want to meet.

Can't say I've noticed new profiles with the same pics, but then I never look at the pics anyway if the person doesn't attract me.

"I tend to block anybody I say no thanks to. It spares them the anguish of being rejected for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time."

Would be a refreshing change to get a no thanks rather than an instant delete.

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

"I tend to block anybody I say no thanks to. It spares them the anguish of being rejected for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time.

Would be a refreshing change to get a no thanks rather than an instant delete."

Some genuinely have a conversation with themselves

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I block them after a couple of messages as it gets boring

"I tend to block anybody I say no thanks to. It spares them the anguish of being rejected for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time.

Would be a refreshing change to get a no thanks rather than an instant delete."

I tried that, and then I got a torrent of abuse back. It's easier to just block and delete. Don't take it personally. If a person wants to talk to you, they'll talk to you. You are not missing out on anything when they delete your message.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yep

If I delete or say no thanks to 1st message,I block if they message again.

They know they have messaged before as that big alert comes up saying "stop think".

Yes I do. I ask them politely to please stop messaging me. Some do, some continue to try and get another reply from me, some send me abuse.

"Yep

If I delete or say no thanks to 1st message,I block if they message again.

They know they have messaged before as that big alert comes up saying "stop think".

"

Only if you didn't reply. Not if you say "no thanks".

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Had one guy send me the same message 3 times over 2 weeks. Or guys who message me , forgetting completely we have spoken recently. Just reply hello again.

XX

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I rarely get constant repeaters, but I do get repeat messages. I tend to block on the second instance if it's identical to the first message, or the third otherwise. Didn't know about the stop think box before I started doing that.

Before I started blocking repeats I did have one guy who messaged me about half a dozen times over three hours!

"Had one guy send me the same message 3 times over 2 weeks. Or guys who message me , forgetting completely we have spoken recently. Just reply hello again.

XX"

I'm never sure if they're forgetful or just optimistic

"I’ve started to block after a few messages where I said no thanks but they still message on as if I’ve never said a thing"

Can’t blame guys for going a bit over the top when you look that good....

This is a compliment and not me promoting spamming attractive women’s inbox’s

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some people repeatedly leave and rejoin, creating a new profile each time, rather than keep one for the duration. People who are cheating can also do this as a way of covering their tracks. Thankfully they often help you to spot them as they use the same pics

We block straight guys because they obviously haven't read our profile. And we also block people we would never meet as no point in chatting to someone that doesn't do anything for us.

"We block straight guys because they obviously haven't read our profile. And we also block people we would never meet as no point in chatting to someone that doesn't do anything for us."

Re_joiners are another reason we block without awnsering.

Manchester (she/her)

"Some people repeatedly leave and rejoin, creating a new profile each time, rather than keep one for the duration. People who are cheating can also do this as a way of covering their tracks. Thankfully they often help you to spot them as they use the same pics "

There are a few who show up in my news feed who leave and rejoin a lot, use the same pictures every time, and post said pictures multiple times a day. At this stage they're block on sight.

By *tnh83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Whats the best advice.. women are obviously getting bombarded with messaages..so they'll unlikely read the newer messages. Is it best to just wait for the women to message me first or should i see try my luck

Manchester (she/her)

"Whats the best advice.. women are obviously getting bombarded with messaages..so they'll unlikely read the newer messages. Is it best to just wait for the women to message me first or should i see try my luck"

It can be luck of the draw, I'm afraid. If you can message a woman (she's not filtered you out) then do. But write a personal message that shows you've read the profile. I like messages that say why this person is interested in me and why I interest them (and not just that I'm female, nearby, or you like my pictures). If they want a face picture send one. Unless they say they want a cock picture, don't send one. If you don't get a reply, don't pester her, move on.

This is what I do too xxx

If we get a not for us we prefer to block. Less tempting/easy to contact in error later. Plenty of other pics to enjoy.

By *tnh83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Thank you for the advice think I'll try put it into practice

By *d_dee OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I like to be polite but find it can sometimes be the worst thing

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Yip I’ve had guy ask me twice for advice on which pic he should use for a profile pic! Now he’s blocked

By *love2suckcockWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire NOT WALES!

I’ve had someone message me the same message 5 times in the space of 20 mins

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes, it happens frequently, even after I've said I'm not interested.

X

No, but if my message goes unread and undeleted for about a month, I don't see anything wrong with trying again because that initial message may have been missed by them. A straight up delete with no reply is taken as ''no thanks'', but if it's been unread and hasn't been deleted then it's pretty obvious it's been missed or didn't stand out from the crowd.

I personally don't see the harm in trying again in that context, but if my message has been deleted with no reply then I just won't bother them again, no matter how much time has passed. But someone will tell me I'm wrong in that approach.

» Add a new message to this topic