FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for a bi guys profile

Advice for a bi guys profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

I've been on the site for a while no with no success. It's pretty obvious it might be my profile, so I'm asking people this. What makes a good profile? And how do you expect single guys to act to get your attention?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Our advice is: go to the club

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all,

I've been on the site for a while no with no success. It's pretty obvious it might be my profile, so I'm asking people this. What makes a good profile? And how do you expect single guys to act to get your attention?"

Maybe add more pics personally I like a mix of pics like dressed and maybe some others

I read it in a way your just looking for a fuck and not regular friends that play with

The club? which club?

"Maybe add more pics personally I like a mix of pics like dressed and maybe some others "

For dressed pictures do you think people are interested in faces in those?

"I read it in a way your just looking for a fuck and not regular friends that play with "

And for this I agree, it seems a little too sex pesty. I feel like I should write a whole new setup, but what would you recommend I write about?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

With no verifications in over a year, I’d delete your profile and start again. You seem to be asking minutiae questions and to stand out, just be yourself. You must have a clue after being on here for over a year about what makes a good profile. If you don’t, I’m not sure you’ll have more success second time round to be blunt.

Wait so you think that as I've been on here too long with no verifications people won't be interested?

"Wait so you think that as I've been on here too long with no verifications people won't be interested?"
yep. Especially as you’re looking for bi fun. That’s a lot easier to get here ... so i would wonder why you haven’t met ....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Clarity, friendly and honesty helps a lot. There's no perfect, just what works for you and people who want to find you.

You do benefit from selling yourself well, rather than being brash with just data. We want to get a feel for how you are as a person, rather than a sex tool.

If you aim to give a range of photos that would give someone as clear an idea of how you look and if they could find you attractive as if they'd seen you in person, then you are on track.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your two pics are both two years old

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Wait so you think that as I've been on here too long with no verifications people won't be interested?"

Er......what do you think? Obviously they aren’t interested otherwise you’d have met someone.

I too had the same problem. I found an answer, it may not be for you but if you’re bisexual therefore want to meet guys,

I started crossdressing and if you are in any way convincing you will be inundated with guys that want to get in your knickers. You will be the one who can afford to be picky. I’m now into it in a BIG way.

Not so much women, but if you search out women who are into that Sort of thing, bingo.

I have found a woman who loves my alter ego.

As I say probably not your cup of tea.

» Add a new message to this topic