FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nervous for my gfs 1st gangbang

Nervous for my gfs 1st gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle Miss and Mr Man OP   Couple  over a year ago

Harrogate

Hi this is one for the men my lady has asked about having her 1st gangbang and the idea turns me on after long though about it we've decided to try and organise 1 we're not going to big to start we're hoping 4 to6 men will attend we've had a few 3somes and all was good fun but now I'm trying to organise a gangbang for her my stomach is in knots I'm nurvous for her and how she's going to feel ect but I'm at so afraid that this may change our relationship and more sex life in an I ravers able way even though I know deep down its what we boath want to try and nothing bad will come from it so how did you calm your nerves and dismiss the silly fears when you 1st let your partner enjoy there 1st gangbang

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Why not go to a club on a singles night ? There are always single guys. That way it's less planned and more spontaneous and if EITHER of you feels uncomfortable in the situation you can simply say "enough now" and go back to the bar. No stress of organisation AND not so much expectancy.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Why not go to a club on a singles night ? There are always single guys. That way it's less planned and more spontaneous and if EITHER of you feels uncomfortable in the situation you can simply say "enough now" and go back to the bar. No stress of organisation AND not so much expectancy."

Great advice!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not go to a club on a singles night ? There are always single guys. That way it's less planned and more spontaneous and if EITHER of you feels uncomfortable in the situation you can simply say "enough now" and go back to the bar. No stress of organisation AND not so much expectancy."

Excellent advice

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Use a club or an organised GB crew, there’s several on here if you search under the MM category. Good luck with it, I’d suggest you guys would be better using a couples profile also

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not go to a club on a singles night ? There are always single guys. That way it's less planned and more spontaneous and if EITHER of you feels uncomfortable in the situation you can simply say "enough now" and go back to the bar. No stress of organisation AND not so much expectancy.

Great advice!"

I agree.. A club would be far safer as you can always say no and there's other people around .. You never know on here.. Some guys can be very pushy and if you have a few single males in your home when the testosterone is flowing . Things might just get out of hand .. I've done it in a club situation before and it's great for all parties.. Happy swinging guys x

By *aranelloMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

I would definitely go with all the comments on here, go to a greedy girls club night, there will be loads of single guys about. I have organsied gangbangs in the past, and to be honest, its a bloody nightmare, so many talk the talk, but cant walk the walk ! People will invariably let you down and not turn up, so club nights are definitely the way to go.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d vote greedy girls night at a club as well rather than invite unknown men to your house. Might have one rob you.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Club or Adult Cinema all day, everyday. Organising one on your own is a total pain in the arse.

As others have said you can enjoy the sensation without the hassle in a club and stop if your gf doesn't want to continue.

It's good that you are nervous for her, be there to support her as guys can be a little thoughtless when a gangbang gets going and it's a bit claustrophobic being surrounded by guys who all want to be doing something to you.

If it's all supposed to be safe then a good wingman will make sure they are rubbering up or if you want some cum play they are being respectful and putting it where she wants it.

Sx

» Add a new message to this topic