FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No replies

No replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

May I ask for some opinions? Is there somthing on my profile that would prevent couples and women from replying to my messages? I don’t just send short one liner messages either so don’t think that’s the problem, is almost 100% men getting in contact with woman and couples seeming to have negative interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"May I ask for some opinions? Is there somthing on my profile that would prevent couples and women from replying to my messages? I don’t just send short one liner messages either so don’t think that’s the problem, is almost 100% men getting in contact with woman and couples seeming to have negative interest "

Profile looks okay to me. The cock pic might put some people off but then again it's not your profile pic, and some people do like them. Unfortunately guys outnumber women by a huge margin here so you'll just have to stick it out and keep trying

C

Your status would put me off. Reference to substances of that nature is not permitted and is a massive turn off to many.

THANKs for the feedback, guess I can only play the waiting game

"Your status would put me off. Reference to substances of that nature is not permitted and is a massive turn off to many. "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

References to drug taking puts some people off.

"Your status would put me off. Reference to substances of that nature is not permitted and is a massive turn off to many. "

Missed that Yeah, talk of drugs will put a lot of people off.

C

It was my first mention of drugs ever on this site in that status so i don’t think that’s to blame for the lack of interest, also around my area plenty single and couple profiles reference and enjoy 4/20

But thanks again for yer feedback

Brighton - even Hove!

You’re only 5 weeks in. Give it time. Get yourself known by going to a social. Or organise one.

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Go along to a social , it's a great way to meet people x

By *erfect imperfectionCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

"May I ask for some opinions? Is there somthing on my profile that would prevent couples and women from replying to my messages? I don’t just send short one liner messages either so don’t think that’s the problem, is almost 100% men getting in contact with woman and couples seeming to have negative interest "
Profile looks ok so it might be the message itself?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Not a bad profile, some may not like the cock pic. Check your grammar and spelling (capital F for f**k). Me being picky here but some would be put off by that.

Give it time OP and maybe try a club.

Good luck

By *ools47Woman  over a year ago

Failsworth

If you were a couple of years older and closer I'd reply

Your profile is certainly one of the better written ones I have seen.

Stick with it, it's hard going for blokes on here but I'm sure you're time will come xx

Thanks for the positive messages girls

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for the positive messages girls "
.....and Steve

Possibly could do with a couple more pictures xxx

The thing is that if we replywith a polite no thanks it more often than not leads to more messages asking why or trying to persuade us to change our minds. To be honest it just gets tedious so now I (Floppsy) just delete without replying

Nothing in your profile makes me says no. Tho nothing makes me say hell yeah. So a good message would be needed.

If you wanted to boost your chances I’d suggest a few more pics. And not just naked selfies. Something a bit different and well thought out really catches the eye and interest.

» Add a new message to this topic