FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie status?

Newbie status?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabbers can anyone tell me how long the newbie status lasts, because a lot of people have got messages from newbies switched off. Also a profile opinion would be much appreciated as I'm not getting any replys now don't get me wrong I know it's only been a week just not had much interaction with the messages I have sent out.

Regards

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the newbie status as far as forums is concerned is seven days. I don't know about messaging though.

When it comes to your profile it's ok but bland. Put a bit about what you want and what you can offer in return. Take out any negativity, don't describe yourself in terms of what you aren't.

Good luck

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Very little info on your profile. I read it in under 10 seconds. No public photos, limited age range and inability to accommodate will all go against you. Plus it's only been a week. It can take months for a single male to get a meet.

I'm not saying change your preferneces, but ultimately, the narrower your preferences the longer it's going to take.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say improve your profile text, try reading a few other men's to get some ideas. You need to sell yourself. XXX

I think that if you can post on here, you're not a newbie any more...

your text starts by telling people what you're not...bad start and doesn't have any real substance to it and there is no real idea about either what you're offering or looking for...

2 pics that are both of your calves, and an ok but bland write up. Nothing there that really makes you stand out.

*calf. Knew I'd used the wrong bloody one.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hey fabbers can anyone tell me how long the newbie status lasts, because a lot of people have got messages from newbies switched off. Also a profile opinion would be much appreciated as I'm not getting any replys now don't get me wrong I know it's only been a week just not had much interaction with the messages I have sent out.

Regards

M"

Why the rush? They block newbies for a reason...

The pictures aren’t great, but keep working at it (minus the socks). The profile text is good. You come across as confident and articulate; so get yourself along to a club or an organised group social and mingle. Best of luck.

And SMILE

I’m guessing you’ve taken advice from the posters above in regards to your profile text as it’s fine.

Pics? Get rid of the socks...be imaginative in your pics...suggestive by not graphic...get your personality or interests across. Smile.

» Add a new message to this topic