FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The slightly older lady issue.

The slightly older lady issue.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, I hope everyone is have a great Sunday.

In short, I find that I am easily able to start a conversation with a slightly more mature lady on a fairly common basis. The big but s that when it comes down to the meet, they bail. By no means am I pushy at all. It just seems that all contact seems to become stale after Icausally mention the possibility of a meet?

Any pointers as to why? Am I dealing with fantasists?

P.s sorry if there are any typos, I am on a new phone with a horrible keyboard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mature lady. If i had that in a message would put me off.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hey guys, I hope everyone is have a great Sunday.

In short, I find that I am easily able to start a conversation with a slightly more mature lady on a fairly common basis. The big but s that when it comes down to the meet, they bail. By no means am I pushy at all. It just seems that all contact seems to become stale after Icausally mention the possibility of a meet?

P.s sorry if there are any typos, I am on a new phone with a horrible keyboard "

Have they got recent veris ? at least you'll know that they do meet and it's something you're saying.

Do the other veris mention a social etc first ?

"Mature lady. If i had that in a message would put me off. "

Sorry if I offended, I do not use any language that directs any indication of age during the messages because I know us brits are very sensitive and easily offended. I will re-check my profile. Still the point is...I'm having good conversations, it's just that it goes quiet at the meeting stage.

"Mature lady. If i had that in a message would put me off.

Sorry if I offended, I do not use any language that directs any indication of age during the messages because I know us brits are very sensitive and easily offended. I will re-check my profile. Still the point is...I'm having good conversations, it's just that it goes quiet at the meeting stage."

Not offended

Just talk or message without the mention of age or maturity

Im sure you will be successful soon

P.s sorry if there are any typos, I am on a new phone with a horrible keyboard

Have they got recent veris ? at least you'll know that they do meet and it's something you're saying.

Do the other veris mention a social etc first ?

"

Yep, sometimes they do, in fact encourage socials first for both of our safety

"

Lots of profiles have the adjective mature in them. That must be how the person sees themselves maybe? I do, for example.

Lots of profiles have the adjective mature in them. That must be how the person sees themselves maybe? I do, for example."

Noted but some messages who mention they are looking for a “mature or milf” wont get far with me

Lots of profiles have the adjective mature in them. That must be how the person sees themselves maybe? I do, for example."

For sure, for me it's not so much about the age, it's more the mentality

I'm the same ... if you mention age or older or mature or words to that effect in the message then I'm not interested! I'm a person and like to be treated as such not defined even though I openly admit to being a cougar. My preference is for younger men but that doesn't mean I solely chose by age! You still have to be intelligent, articulate and interesting ...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Having read your previous thread about sensual humans I wonder if the women you contact might feel there's pressure on them to be a certain way. You're wondering if they might be fantasists but maybe they're wondering that about you. And when it comes down to it, isn't that why we're all here, to fulfil fantasies?

As an older/mature whatever you want to call it woman, the idea that I will be a certain way just because I am older does put me off a bit. I'm not bothered about being termed older or mature but I don't like expectations placed on me because I fit that category.

I'm not saying this is the reason more mature women fade away when you suggest a meet but it might be a contributory factor.

Slightly afraid to ask what age is a "slightly older lady"..?

"Slightly afraid to ask what age is a "slightly older lady"..? "

I was going to ask this too.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Slightly older that a lady's age

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

For me I just don't get why a younger guy would want to meet me a 50 year old woman with thing's going south,wrinkles,libido up and down etc when you can meet someone your own age without those issues.

I also can't teach a younger man anything,I just do normal sex without doing anything weird and wonderful,I'm not a teacher where sex is concerned.

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"For me I just don't get why a younger guy would want to meet me a 50 year old woman with thing's going south,wrinkles,libido up and down etc when you can meet someone your own age without those issues.

I also can't teach a younger man anything,I just do normal sex without doing anything weird and wonderful,I'm not a teacher where sex is concerned."

I’m with this comment!!!

For me, I’m 42 and sometimes get messages from hot younger guys but it’s my insecurities that would stop me from meeting them!

I can’t imagine for one second why a fit young guy would want to meet me when they could have the choice of gorgeous young slim girls.....I often look at their photos and if they have a track record of beautiful girls I would feel even worse about myself and hence why I would not want to meet them!! Not because I don’t want too......

Possibly mad as it’s all about a situation, but hey, that’s women for you!!

It's fairly ambiguous and subjective to our personal opinion. There is no specific age.

"For me I just don't get why a younger guy would want to meet me a 50 year old woman with thing's going south,wrinkles,libido up and down etc when you can meet someone your own age without those issues.

I also can't teach a younger man anything,I just do normal sex without doing anything weird and wonderful,I'm not a teacher where sex is concerned."

Well for some it's fetish, for others like myself it's a preference. Without getting too deep, early generation Y and many X are not involved in this new socially contructed society where women feel pressured to have fake lips, boobs, hair and be in tip top condition for the likes of Instagram etc. Real women are still exposed to this but are mentally strong enough as individuals to not let it control their behaviour (I'm generalising obviously). That for me is the attractive part. Sexual attraction is more than just someone being "hot". I am a believer of mental connection too.

I'm not looking for anyone to teach me anything. I'm simply looking to share memorable experiences with others. I hope that answers your question.

P.s I'm not ruling out any age, I just sharing my own personal preference.

Presumably it's in relation to the person saying it!

You are "the" slightly older lady

I'm an older lady, although the lady part is questionable

I have no issues with meeting younger men, but it's finding a man that I click with that I find difficult.

I find it quite a turn on being a cougar and seducing a younger man, teaching them new tricks, and they seem to enjoy my confidence and experience, something that I have gained much more of as I'm getting older.

As for me not being as slim and fit as women nearer their own age, who cares. When they are with me I know they are enjoying me, and that's all that matters.

P.s sorry if there are any typos, I am on a new phone with a horrible keyboard "

This is Miss V. Personally OP I think you’ve got a great profile. It’s thoughtful and well written. Many guys could learn from yours.

If I was looking for a younger lover I’d be happy to message with you. However...if it came to arranging a meet I’d probably then be paranoid about you seeing my mummy tummy and my not so perky breasts. As the other ladies have mentioned, why would you not prefer a fitter, younger model. We so need to learn to love ourselves for who and what we are.

Good luck OP.. I hope you get lots of ladies chasing you. If I was looking I’d gladly give you the opportunity to have your way with my wobbly bits

Women are crazy..... that is your answer

So I've just counted...I have had 11 conversations in the past week where women have indicated that they find me attractive and like my profile and are within a reasonable distance. Yet it doesn't materialise...even after they friend request or wink me after I send an image lol.

I've actually considered making a female profile to see what I am really up against. Question to the guys, is this just how fab is?

Question to th ladies, how.manu messages do you get a day?

I've just answered a few and am staying with a friend in a new area so are getting loads stands at 196 in the 24 hours ...can't wait to go home and rehide my profile

"I've just answered a few and am staying with a friend in a new area so are getting loads stands at 196 in the 24 hours ...can't wait to go home and rehide my profile "

What the F***. That is a lot.

I can't compete with that. I think I might need to leave Fab lol

"I've just answered a few and am staying with a friend in a new area so are getting loads stands at 196 in the 24 hours ...can't wait to go home and rehide my profile

What the F***. That is a lot.

I can't compete with that. I think I might need to leave Fab lol "

Lol it's down to 107 now

I'm not a teacher either, but neither am I wrinkled, with everything "going south" as you put it. And even if I were, I've found that younger men genuinely into older women (as opposed to just something to tick off a bucket list) appreciate us for much more than this.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I also can't teach a younger man anything,I just do normal sex without doing anything weird and wonderful,I'm not a teacher where sex is concerned.

I'm not a teacher either, but neither am I wrinkled, with everything "going south" as you put it. And even if I were, I've found that younger men genuinely into older women (as opposed to just something to tick off a bucket list) appreciate us for much more than this."

Bully for you,I was talking about myself. Apologies for forgetting the 'personally speaking' etc and actually I got that wrong. I should have said 'gone south'.

I'm not a teacher either, but neither am I wrinkled, with everything "going south" as you put it. And even if I were, I've found that younger men genuinely into older women (as opposed to just something to tick off a bucket list) appreciate us for much more than this."

That is exactly it. I suppose it depends on how many of us view ourselves. It could almost be deemed an insecurity and we all have insecurities so it is natural. However, I find older women seem to suffer a little less from this. If a lady is older than me but has insecurities about the way she's looks, then Im not really looking to pursue that as I am also keen to establish a mental connection.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Hasn’t really answered or solved your problem though..

Unfortunately I’m unable to tell you why either, seems odd that you’re merrily chatting away to these ladies, yet at the mention of a social/meet, they back off.

Guess you could always ask them the reason why.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm not a teacher either, but neither am I wrinkled, with everything "going south" as you put it. And even if I were, I've found that younger men genuinely into older women (as opposed to just something to tick off a bucket list) appreciate us for much more than this.

That is exactly it. I suppose it depends on how many of us view ourselves. It could almost be deemed an insecurity and we all have insecurities so it is natural. However, I find older women seem to suffer a little less from this. If a lady is older than me but has insecurities about the way she's looks, then Im not really looking to pursue that as I am also keen to establish a mental connection. "

It's got bugger all to do with insecurities,I'm pretty confident in the way I look,but facts are facts. There are tell tale signs to an aging body,it's not rocket science. I see it in most bodies over 50,even if they believe otherwise.

" It's got bugger all to do with insecurities,I'm pretty confident in the way I look,but facts are facts. There are tell tale signs to an aging body,it's not rocket science. I see it in most bodies over 50,even if they believe otherwise."

If its nothing to do with being insecure, why mention use the word issues...your words: "why a younger guy would want to meet me a 50 year old woman with thing's going south,wrinkles,libido up and down etc when you can meet someone your own age without those issues."

I am not trying to debate or challenge your view. It would just be nice to share the fact that are many of us out there who have a mature attitude towards sex and preference in a place where many older ladies might struggle to understand or misinterpret it as some type of fetish or even in some cases view it as desperation

I hope that makes sense

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

If its nothing to do with being insecure, why mention use the word issues...your words: "why a younger guy would want to meet me a 50 year old woman with thing's going south,wrinkles,libido up and down etc when you can meet someone your own age without those issues."

I am not trying to debate or challenge your view. It would just be nice to share the fact that are many of us out there who have a mature attitude towards sex and preference in a place where many older ladies might struggle to understand or misinterpret it as some type of fetish or even in some cases view it as desperation

I hope that makes sense "

It's not about insecurities. If you had a choice between a battered old car and a newer version which would you choose?

"

I hope that makes sense

It's not about insecurities. If you had a choice between a battered old car and a newer version which would you choose?"

Well its subjective isn't it. The battered old car could be your/my favouoite car ever, tie you to emotional experiences or just be your preferene for vintage things. If you try to apply that logic, then technically all of the women (regardless of age) should like the guys on here with fitter bodies. From first hand experience, I can tell you that it not the case.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

I hope that makes sense

It's not about insecurities. If you had a choice between a battered old car and a newer version which would you choose?

Well its subjective isn't it. The battered old car could be your/my favouoite car ever, tie you to emotional experiences or just be your preferene for vintage things. If you try to apply that logic, then technically all of the women (regardless of age) should like the guys on here with fitter bodies. From first hand experience, I can tell you that it not the case."

So you used to be out of shape once upon a time?

"

I hope that makes sense

Well its subjective isn't it. The battered old car could be your/my favouoite car ever, tie you to emotional experiences or just be your preferene for vintage things. If you try to apply that logic, then technically all of the women (regardless of age) should like the guys on here with fitter bodies. From first hand experience, I can tell you that it not the case.

So you used to be out of shape once upon a time?"

I would say I was a little on the slim side, but Now I am a well built now

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Slightly afraid to ask what age is a "slightly older lady"..?

You are "the" slightly older lady "

that's me goosed then .I might seem old to you but I can assure you I definately ain't .

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

I hope that makes sense

So you used to be out of shape once upon a time?

I would say I was a little on the slim side, but Now I am a well built now

"

Don't flutter your eyelashes at me whilst we're arguing.

Ps it's too hot for that (arguing). I know we're not.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"

I hope that makes sense

It's not about insecurities. If you had a choice between a battered old car and a newer version which would you choose?"

the one that works

» Add a new message to this topic