FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys I am hoping to get better results I would love some honest feed back on my profile.

And any opening message advice you be great?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Guys I am hoping to get better results I would love some honest feed back on my profile.

Thanks "

Read their profile properly and a couple of times before messaging. Tailor the message to fit the profile.

"Guys I am hoping to get better results I would love some honest feed back on my profile.

Thanks

Read their profile properly and a couple of times before messaging. Tailor the message to fit the profile. "

Thanks I really do try and tailor every mesage and I defiantly read the profiles, it’s so hard not to start with Hi! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Set a profile pic.

Whenever I see someone say they've been on and off the site it just makes me think they are unreliable.

"Set a profile pic.

Whenever I see someone say they've been on and off the site it just makes me think they are unreliable. "

Thanks what do you think now better?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest it's a very generic profile that could belong to thousands of guys on the site - you need to make yourself stand out from the crowd and get your personality across.

Personally the liking for "rough" sex would put me off if I were a lady - it can be any things to many people and is maybe something to be discussed once you've built a rapport and are discussing sexual likes rather than putting it out there on your profile where it could be misinterpreted

» Add a new message to this topic