FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotwife first solo meet

Hotwife first solo meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irkGiggler OP   Couple  over a year ago

Devon

Hi,

My newbie hotwife is soon going on her first solo meet and we were wondering if anybody had any tips for us, particularly from a safety aspect.

Previous meets have been with the same guy and I have been present. We now feel we want to move on further and she has arranged a solo social for whilst I am at work. My work is a long way from home.

She has permission to play up to certain boundaries if they click (he will be travelling a long distance, don’t want to send him home with blue balls!)

They are meeting in a public place at a busy time so she can bug out if it doesn’t feel right. However if they do play then they will have to go somewhere quiet. The only real places are in his car (not ideal - she’s not into that) or our home.

We are planning for a full play session with me present at the next meet if all goes well.

Any advice welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Very difficult to play up to certain boundaries when two people have only just met and are very horny. I have a feeling she will come home with a very used pussy x

Mrs N x

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Hotel with a bar always best for this in my experience

Meet in the bar, have a chat and a drink, she can text you how it’s going, and if both are happy up to the room

The fact it’s a booked hotel with CCTV almost certainly around makes it as safe as any solo meet could be

Devon

[Removed by poster at 25/06/18 10:27:24]

Devon

"Hotel with a bar always best for this in my experience

Meet in the bar, have a chat and a drink, she can text you how it’s going, and if both are happy up to the room

The fact it’s a booked hotel with CCTV almost certainly around makes it as safe as any solo meet could be "

Sorry, typo on the last reply.

I know what you mean but they have been set and it’s a time limited daytime meet.

I want to see that pussy used, especially the first time!

Devon

The fact it’s a booked hotel with CCTV almost certainly around makes it as safe as any solo meet could be "

Thanks. It’s a daytime meet and they only have an hour or two so hotel is out. Plus the hotels around here - let’s just say they will stick out like a sore thumb.

They are meeting at a busy bar at lunchtime so plenty of people around and cctv as well. It’s just the next bit. It’s a small town so they can’t really get too frisky in public.

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

Why not arrange it for when there is more time then instead of worrying how they are going to manage a quicky, or stop worrying about it, if they get turned on enough they will find a way, leave them to enjoy it without you having to plan it all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, this would be my suggestion too. But then I would never let a ‘stranger’ know where I live, or even give out my phone number, to be honest.

If security and safety isn’t a concern for him as well, then encourage her to pass the opportunity by...

» Add a new message to this topic