FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile not doing it for couples ?

Profile not doing it for couples ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening everyone, we apologise in advance because I know a lot of these threads are created but we where wondering if there's something in our profile that's stopping couples messaging.

We've had loads of men but very few couples, our previous account we seemed to have a lot more contact with couples, is it the profile or the pictures maybe

Any help is really appreciated

Mr and Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Evening everyone, we apologise in advance because I know a lot of these threads are created but we where wondering if there's something in our profile that's stopping couples messaging.

We've had loads of men but very few couples, our previous account we seemed to have a lot more

contact with couples, is it the profile or the pictures maybe

Mr and Mrs x "

looks good to me but im a single male cant see why it wouldn't apeal to a couple

Thanks for your input

Nice profile, just go out and look on here for people who interest you and make the first move, too many people moan about not getting the right or enough messages from the right people

Looks fine to us, maybe a few more pics - action shots or at least a couple of you both together may help?

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Evening everyone, we apologise in advance because I know a lot of these threads are created but we where wondering if there's something in our profile that's stopping couples messaging.

We've had loads of men but very few couples, our previous account we seemed to have a lot more contact with couples, is it the profile or the pictures maybe

Mr and Mrs x "

shame ur so far away xx

By *and8270Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Mr and Mrs x shame ur so far away xx"

We tend to get 99% single male and found that the best thing to do is make the first move ... browse for couples near you and then message, wink or add as friend

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Mr and Mrs x "

Not sure if four weeks is long enough to make any sort of accurate observation really.

I don’t think we’ve actively gone out looking for and messaging couples - still relatively new to it all and so far have met the same couples repeatedly.

We aren’t for club meets though so that would put us off. Other than that patience I guess or be proactive and message them?

Your profile looks and sounds fine to us . We go through a quiet period from time to time but then others are mental ....this week is one where we have had alot of interest .

Why don't you go have a look at other people and give them a wink or message , that way you will be interacting with people you like the look or even have a look on club reviews of the local ones and see if there is any people on the club's closest to you that you like the look of too . Xx

Mrs xx

Mr and Mrs x "

You dont have any verifications yet which may hinder you as there are so many fake couples profiles.

"Nice profile, just go out and look on here for people who interest you and make the first move, too many people moan about not getting the right or enough messages from the right people"

Oh we weren't moaning we just noticed couple where checking the profile but that was it so wanted to get opinions on wether it was something we where doing wrong that was all

"Looks fine to us, maybe a few more pics - action shots or at least a couple of you both together may help? "

All those pics are in our friends only section

Mr and Mrs x shame ur so far away xx"

x

"Your profile looks and sounds fine to us . We go through a quiet period from time to time but then others are mental ....this week is one where we have had alot of interest .

Why don't you go have a look at other people and give them a wink or message , that way you will be interacting with people you like the look or even have a look on club reviews of the local ones and see if there is any people on the club's closest to you that you like the look of too . Xx

Mrs xx "

Yes that's what we are going to do, haven't tried a club yet but can't wait to, it seems a great way of meeting people rather than separate meets all the time, there one in Maidstone I think that we might try and VA seems really good

Mr

Mr and Mrs x

You dont have any verifications yet which may hinder you as there are so many fake couples profiles. "

We had some on our previous profile but deleted it, hoping to get some meet verification in the next few weeks, babysitter permitting

"Your profile looks and sounds fine to us . We go through a quiet period from time to time but then others are mental ....this week is one where we have had alot of interest .

Mrs xx

Yes that's what we are going to do, haven't tried a club yet but can't wait to, it seems a great way of meeting people rather than separate meets all the time, there one in Maidstone I think that we might try and VA seems really good

Mr"

We do enjoy clubs but we do find that you have to be quite confident to get anywhere in them . We are quite chatty and polite but sometimes struggle in clubs as we aren't the type to wander over to a group and start chatting as we feel rude interrupting them but apparently that's what we need to do more of lol . We like to arrange club meets rather than just turning up even just for social to start cos then you have the option to play if everyones comfortable. Must say hotel meets we do enjoy though as there is something that just sets the hot sexy mood xx

This is not instashag...

You have been on here for 4 weeks and expect sex...

Why don’t you put what you can offer a couple in your profile... All I read is that you don’t like black or Asian men...

Go to a social and stop being lazy....

Oh sorry ....I thought you were a single guy asking for advice

"This is not instashag...

Why don’t you put what you can offer a couple in your profile... All I read is that you don’t like black or Asian men...

Oh sorry ....I thought you were a single guy asking for advice"

They have been on here before and the way I read it they aren't asking for ' instashag ' or being lazy they are asking for advice and opinions from other people why they think they aren't getting much interest and messages from other couples and profile advice on ways they could improve this . Xx

Mrs xx

They have been on here before and the way I read it they aren't asking for ' instashag ' or being lazy they are asking for advice and opinions from other people why they think they aren't getting much interest and messages from other couples and profile advice on ways they could improve this . Xx

Mrs xx

"

Oh please forgive me. I thought that was standard advice given to people struggling to get meets....

I now see.... being rude to people asking for help is reserved for single/attached men...

I’m sorry you can have your thread back....

Mrs xx

Oh please forgive me. I thought that was standard advice given to people struggling to get meets....

I now see.... being rude to people asking for help is reserved for single/attached men...

I’m sorry you can have your thread back...."

I have never been rude to anyone regarding profiles or advice .... generally it's the guys that do think or ask why they can't get any action etc that people take the piss out of .

I generally pass those posts by as I wouldn't have anything productive to say so don't say anything at all .

Just for the record I wouldn't advise anyone to go to a social ...we went a few weeks ago and felt completely out of place as we a aren't the ' in your face ' type people or in a clique and the few we tried smiling to or saying hello completely blanked us barring 2 couples so we left ....also when in clubs we actually feel sorry for single guys as they do get ignored alot, we are always polite and chat if they speak to us even if they are not what we are looking for but I do think it's hard work for them and often daunting unless you are extra confident .

Don't know if a bi girls opinion matters but I really liked it

"Don't know if a bi girls opinion matters but I really liked it "

Your profile says you are straight ....not that I looked or anything

"Don't know if a bi girls opinion matters but I really liked it

Your profile says you are straight ....not that I looked or anything "

i prefer Boys but I like girls too

Mrs xx

Mr

We do enjoy clubs but we do find that you have to be quite confident to get anywhere in them . We are quite chatty and polite but sometimes struggle in clubs as we aren't the type to wander over to a group and start chatting as we feel rude interrupting them but apparently that's what we need to do more of lol . We like to arrange club meets rather than just turning up even just for social to start cos then you have the option to play if everyones comfortable. Must say hotel meets we do enjoy though as there is something that just sets the hot sexy mood xx "

We had a social meet with a hotel booked just in case, but the chemistry just wants right for us and that seemed to put the wife off meets like that, hence why she suggested clubs as the better option, the night just seemed a disappointment and when you only manage to get a baby sitter once every 6 months you want to make the most of it

Your profile says you are straight ....not that I looked or anything i prefer Boys but I like girls too"

Best way .....best of both worlds xx

Mrs xx

Your profile says you are straight ....not that I looked or anything i prefer Boys but I like girls too

Best way .....best of both worlds xx

Mrs xx "

exactly I like to make everyone happy x

No mate we are a married couple, and the no black or Asian men isn't meant as an insult but to save guys wasting their time as it's not to my wife's taste, sorry that was the only thing that stood out in our profile for you but we are just being honest

"Don't know if a bi girls opinion matters but I really liked it "

Our profile ? All opinions matter when asking on the forum for advice and thank you, the wife will love the fact a Bi girl liked it, she very curious to explore that side of her sexuality after her first try

Our profile ? All opinions matter when asking on the forum for advice and thank you, the wife will love the fact a Bi girl liked it, she very curious to explore that side of her sexuality after her first try "

i loved the wife's pictures and as your only new Im sure there will be better luck to come for you she's hot

By *xhibcoupleausCouple  over a year ago

sydney

"Looks fine to us, maybe a few more pics - action shots or at least a couple of you both together may help? "

Ya i think some more pics together would help

Our profile ? All opinions matter when asking on the forum for advice and thank you, the wife will love the fact a Bi girl liked it, she very curious to explore that side of her sexuality after her first try i loved the wife's pictures and as your only new Im sure there will be better luck to come for you she's hot "

Well I have to agree she's hot, glad she's hit her naughty 40's lol, I'm struggling to calm her down these days haha, shame your so far away in Ireland

"Looks fine to us, maybe a few more pics - action shots or at least a couple of you both together may help?

Ya i think some more pics together would help"

We have most of those in our friends only with our face pics, I'll maybe upload more and put them.on the public pics

[Removed by poster at 26/06/18 09:34:32]

Our profile ? All opinions matter when asking on the forum for advice and thank you, the wife will love the fact a Bi girl liked it, she very curious to explore that side of her sexuality after her first try i loved the wife's pictures and as your only new Im sure there will be better luck to come for you she's hot

Well I have to agree she's hot, glad she's hit her naughty 40's lol, I'm struggling to calm her down these days haha, shame your so far away in Ireland "

sure 40 is the new 20 I know all the hot couples are there

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

WOW, that's not very nice is it.

OP if you were closer we'd happily would want to chat and get to know you guys.

[Removed by poster at 26/06/18 11:46:02]

OP if you were closer we'd happily would want to chat and get to know you guys."

I think our comment regarding the wife's racial preference of men upset him which is fair enough, we didn't take any offence to what he said, life's to short to spend it being offended by people's opinions

It is a shame we live so far apart, seems to be the case today haha

I think our comment regarding the wife's racial preference of men upset him which is fair enough, we didn't take any offence to what he said, life's to short to spend it being offended by people's opinions

It is a shame we live so far apart, seems to be the case today haha "

I get that too, but and it's a bain of ours that people are free to run their profiles as they see fit, yet decide to go ape, at something in a thread.

Yes, you asked for comments and a simple "I'd drop the race comments if I was you" would suffice, but the reply was overboard in my (Mr) view. I probably agree with that view too. Anger in that degree is not nice and totally unnecessary.

We are actively looking to travel from the island more and more on our fab journey, so who knows....

I get that too, but and it's a bain of ours that people are free to run their profiles as they see fit, yet decide to go ape, at something in a thread.

Yes, you asked for comments and a simple "I'd drop the race comments if I was you" would suffice, but the reply was overboard in my (Mr) view. I probably agree with that view too. Anger in that degree is not nice and totally unnecessary.

We are actively looking to travel from the island more and more on our fab journey, so who knows.... "

I read his post entirely different to others. He seemed (to me) to be making a sarcastic statement about how these threads usually go for single guys, compared to how they go for couples and single ladies. I think his comments are entirely accurate in that respect, as what he posted are very common responses on single guy threads of this nature (there are thousands on here if you wish to check) and actually don’t think he was angry at all.

That’s just my 10p though

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mr and Mrs x "

There are no photos of you both together. You've only been here 4 weeks. You have no verifications.

Try going in the chat rooms on cam . You'll be sure to be verified that way if you start chatting with someone and ask them nicely.

Mr2

We are actively looking to travel from the island more and more on our fab journey, so who knows....

I read his post entirely different to others. He seemed (to me) to be making a sarcastic statement about how these threads usually go for single guys, compared to how they go for couples and single ladies. I think his comments are entirely accurate in that respect, as what he posted are very common responses on single guy threads of this nature (there are thousands on here if you wish to check) and actually don’t think he was angry at all.

That’s just my 10p though "

You’re 1000 percent correct.....

I wasn’t offended or taking a dig at anyone. I just wanted to show the difference in how people are treated when asking for advice....

When a couple or single female posts a thread asking for profile help , people will break their necks to give positive advice...

When a single guy posts a thread asking for help , ever comment is rude...

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

That’s just my 10p though

You’re 1000 percent correct.....

I wasn’t offended or taking a dig at anyone. I just wanted to show the difference in how people are treated when asking for advice....

When a couple or single female posts a thread asking for profile help , people will break their necks to give positive advice...

When a single guy posts a thread asking for help , ever comment is rude...

"

This.

By *imAndHerKentCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

OP, there's nothing in your profile that puts us off. Like you we don't get loads of messages from couples, but those we do get are generally from people we're compatible with. We prefer to look at it as quality over quantity.

"OP, there's nothing in your profile that puts us off. Like you we don't get loads of messages from couples, but those we do get are generally from people we're compatible with. We prefer to look at it as quality over quantity."

Thanks for giving our profile the once over for us, to be honest I think maybe we should get more involved in the forum section of the site, we have spoken to a lot more couples who seen this thread and not just people local to us which is nice

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Profile is fine....pics are hot. Think Fab can be like waiting for a bus....none for ages then they all come at once.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Nice profile just needs some verified so other couples know your for real

By *haredMan  over a year ago

Southminster

Your profile is fine.

For us we prefer to socialise in a club. She loves to dance. We have a drink and forget about the kids indoors and the problems of the week

The first few times going to a club was daunting to say the least but after a fashion it's just a good way to meet like minded people.

You mention the VA. We do like that place. You are in London Eurekas is just over the water in Kent. Friday and Saturday nights a like a party. That's how we like it. Fun and not posing. Often fancy dress and no doubt loads of other places that we have not been to.

You just need to find what makes it comfortable for you

Have fun

"Profile is fine....pics are hot. Think Fab can be like waiting for a bus....none for ages then they all come at once. "

Nice of you to say so, and from a fellow Scot

And that does seem to have been the case, spoken to about 5 or 6 couples since posting this, we could see they viewed the profile but that was it so just wanted to check it was ok, so thank you for taking the time to do it for us x

"Nice profile just needs some verified so other couples know your for real"

We are trying to arrange a meet in the next few weeks to get verified, getting the kids looked after means it can be few and far between arranging night but hopefully we can do something in next few weeks

"Your profile is fine.

For us we prefer to socialise in a club. She loves to dance. We have a drink and forget about the kids indoors and the problems of the week

The first few times going to a club was daunting to say the least but after a fashion it's just a good way to meet like minded people.

You mention the VA. We do like that place. You are in London Eurekas is just over the water in Kent. Friday and Saturday nights a like a party. That's how we like it. Fun and not posing. Often fancy dress and no doubt loads of other places that we have not been to.

Have fun"

Thank you, Eureaka's has been mentioned to us a few times, something we will certainly look into to as it's near to us and hopefully will have a hotel near by as we would like to have a drink and relax our first time.

It could be the happily married bit that's putting some couples off, the other couples might feel that you would be territorial of each other. XXX

"It could be the happily married bit that's putting some couples off, the other couples might feel that you would be territorial of each other. XXX"

Really ?, that would never have crossed our minds that people would have thought that, hmmmm, food for thought is suppose

"It could be the happily married bit that's putting some couples off, the other couples might feel that you would be territorial of each other. XXX

Really ?, that would never have crossed our minds that people would have thought that, hmmmm, food for thought is suppose "

Ours either, we are secure in the knowledge that this is an addition to the relationship, not a challenge to it. I have heard about other couples falling out over swinging, even to the point during a play, thankfully we haven't had to witness this though.

Southminster

"Your profile is fine.

Have fun

Thank you, Eureaka's has been mentioned to us a few times, something we will certainly look into to as it's near to us and hopefully will have a hotel near by as we would like to have a drink and relax our first time."

They have some cabins too. Very basic. Power and a bed. Some have tea making facilities. Toilets and showers are on site.

But in this weather do you need more. She it only dance but worships the sun so when it's hot we get early and leave late the following day subject to baby sitters.

The benifit of being on site is you can just leave the clubhouse and walk to your bed. And there is often entertainment if you want to stat up a bit longer

Regards

Southminster

"It could be the happily married bit that's putting some couples off, the other couples might feel that you would be territorial of each other. XXX"

Wouldn't have thought so. We have a very strong relationship for more than 25 years. If it was not strong then maybe that would be an issue.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We do the looking rather than wait for couples to contact us, it's nice getting messages and winks but if you do the looking and only message couples you think are compatible then the odds rise in our humble opinion. X

"We do the looking rather than wait for couples to contact us, it's nice getting messages and winks but if you do the looking and only message couples you think are compatible then the odds rise in our humble opinion. X"

We did start looking and sending the odd message at first, doing it more now as you say, thanks you

There being only one pic of the male half would put me off.

If we're meeting another couple as a couple, then I want to see pics of the guy as well, not just his misses.

"There being only one pic of the male half would put me off.

If we're meeting another couple as a couple, then I want to see pics of the guy as well, not just his misses. "

I'm not as photogenic as the wife so I'm normally the one taking the pictures lol, do you mind if I ask what type pictures ? We have more in our friends collection and obviously send face pictures when chatting

If we're meeting another couple as a couple, then I want to see pics of the guy as well, not just his misses.

I'm not as photogenic as the wife so I'm normally the one taking the pictures lol, do you mind if I ask what type pictures ? We have more in our friends collection and obviously send face pictures when chatting "

Just more body pictures at different angles/poses. Partially clothed, show us what's there as it's hard to tell from a single photo.

She may be more photogenic but as the female half of a couple I'm far more interested in what the guy looks like than the lady.

I'm not as photogenic as the wife so I'm normally the one taking the pictures lol, do you mind if I ask what type pictures ? We have more in our friends collection and obviously send face pictures when chatting

Just more body pictures at different angles/poses. Partially clothed, show us what's there as it's hard to tell from a single photo.

She may be more photogenic but as the female half of a couple I'm far more interested in what the guy looks like than the lady. "

I'll have a hunt through my phone and see what I have, if not I'll get Mrs to take some and put them up, thank you

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

Your profile looks and sounds lovely, unfortunately we are out of your age range and a bit far for a quick meet so a double whammy lol.

You will get messages but you have to put in a lot of effort as there are loads of fake profiles, timewasters and wannabes on here and every other swingers site.

You will definitely have fun though.

Love xx

"Your profile looks and sounds lovely, unfortunately we are out of your age range and a bit far for a quick meet so a double whammy lol.

You will get messages but you have to put in a lot of effort as there are loads of fake profiles, timewasters and wannabes on here and every other swingers site.

You will definitely have fun though.

Love xx "

It's been great fun so far and we have noticed the fake profiles etc but trying to them out, I get the feeling the people that use the forums seem to all be genuine so that may be a good place to speak to other couples and check profiles

She may be more photogenic but as the female half of a couple I'm far more interested in what the guy looks like than the lady. "

One more added but your right I will have to take some more I think, thank you

She may be more photogenic but as the female half of a couple I'm far more interested in what the guy looks like than the lady.

One more added but your right I will have to take some more I think, thank you "

Already better, and I'd say you're equally photogenic from what you've posted, so extra pics certainly won't do your profile any harm.

Already better, and I'd say you're equally photogenic from what you've posted, so extra pics certainly won't do your profile any harm. "

Very kind of you to say so, I'll get some.more taken and post them up, had a nosey at your profile and it's excellent, loved the Baywatch bed surfing

Already better, and I'd say you're equally photogenic from what you've posted, so extra pics certainly won't do your profile any harm.

Very kind of you to say so, I'll get some.more taken and post them up, had a nosey at your profile and it's excellent, loved the Baywatch bed surfing "

Hahaha, husband does enjoy fancy dress so doesn't need much of an excuse to throw something on

Very kind of you to say so, I'll get some.more taken and post them up, had a nosey at your profile and it's excellent, loved the Baywatch bed surfing

Hahaha, husband does enjoy fancy dress so doesn't need much of an excuse to throw something on "

And fair play to him, might have to pitch the Baywatch idea to the wife and see what she says, although I'm a bad swimmer so she'll end up having to save me and that will be like and ice cube to the man parts

» Add a new message to this topic