FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Corfu naturist beaches

Corfu naturist beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, we are on a trip to Corfu soon ,does anyone have any knowledge on naturist beaches here if any and if so where , also is there much in the way of swinging activity , swinger meet up bars , clubs etc , thanks in advance .

Sara & cris xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Arillas has a naturist friendly beach to the North of the main beach. No real Swingers scene, but turn on “who’s near?” and you may get lucky.

By *J SuffolkMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Just got back from corfu, got very bitten by mozzies so watch out. The rubbish around the island is also getting worse as they have no where to take it, it gets left on the side of roads in piles. Nice friendly people though in kasiopi

By *i-n-sueCouple  over a year ago

chorley

I think it was Arillas which was the naturist beach we found . You go past a few shops and bars and then down some steps to the beach where it is a bit of a scramble over some rocks to a small horse shoe beach . As for swinging we met a lovely Dutch couple on the beach and the girls had a good time applying sun tan lotion . No one seemed to take any notice ??If you want swinging on the beach go to cap d agde there's hundreds at it . We have been for the last five years . Good luck hope you have a FAB time xxx

"I think it was Arillas which was the naturist beach we found . You go past a few shops and bars and then down some steps to the beach where it is a bit of a scramble over some rocks to a small horse shoe beach . As for swinging we met a lovely Dutch couple on the beach and the girls had a good time applying sun tan lotion . No one seemed to take any notice ??If you want swinging on the beach go to cap d agde there's hundreds at it . We have been for the last five years . Good luck hope you have a FAB time xxx"
thankyou for the information it sounds perfect x

By *anadu210Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

I haven't been to Corfu in many years now but there always used to be a groups of nudists on the beaches at Pelekas and Vatos. I think the beaches are called Kontogialos and Mirtiotissa. Both are very beautiful beaches on the west coast of the island. Well worth visiting - even with clothes on!

"I haven't been to Corfu in many years now but there always used to be a groups of nudists on the beaches at Pelekas and Vatos. I think the beaches are called Kontogialos and Mirtiotissa. Both are very beautiful beaches on the west coast of the island. Well worth visiting - even with clothes on!"
that sounds wonderful, thankyou xx

» Add a new message to this topic