FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sounds crazy

Sounds crazy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.knight OP   Man  over a year ago

Bromley

I I’m not on fab because I’m desperate and I know i don’t have any problem meeting people in real life.

I seen to not be doing well at connecting online could you just give me some constructive feedback on what I’m doing wrong. I would really appreciate it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I I’m not on fab because I’m desperate and I know i don’t have any problem meeting people in real life.

I seen to not be doing well at connecting online could you just give me some constructive feedback on what I’m doing wrong. I would really appreciate it. "

Your bio says nothing about what you're looking for or what you can offer a potential meet. Use it like a shop window and sell yourself(not literally).

Oh, and set an age range...99? Really?

Poppy

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not many people on here are desperate, it's the wrong place if they are. Many of us could easily meet people in real life if we wanted a traditional dating relationship. However fab offers the opportunity to be absolutey frank about what you require and can offer in return. In my opinion a profile should reflect that.

If you want more than nsa, say so, if you don't say that too.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your first photo is of your cock. That was enough to put us off that we didn't even bother reading the rest of your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic