FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pic pending approval

Pic pending approval

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any problem or issue with pending pics approval at the moment as sometimes it is not doing anything except stays saying pending only? Is anyone else having a problem?

I am not sure if it is actually an error on my profile that I need to correct instead as I have just rejoined.

Thank you for any information.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine went through pretty quick, they might just have a lot of pictures to go through

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there any problem or issue with pending pics approval at the moment as sometimes it is not doing anything except stays saying pending only? Is anyone else having a problem?

I am not sure if it is actually an error on my profile that I need to correct instead as I have just rejoined.

Thank you for any information. "

Depends on how rude thy are etc. Mine have taken minutes to about an hour, but no rude/naked one's.

I did think that also but I was not sure as was happening every time. Thank you.

"Is there any problem or issue with pending pics approval at the moment as sometimes it is not doing anything except stays saying pending only? Is anyone else having a problem?

Thank you for any information.

Depends on how rude thy are etc. Mine have taken minutes to about an hour, but no rude/naked one's."

Mine are never very rude as such. That's good to know though, thank you x

Any Admin help would be much appreciated, thank you

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

It is probably down to how many image mods are on at the time and how many pics have been uploaded. Rudeness has nothing to do with it.

"It is probably down to how many image mods are on at the time and how many pics have been uploaded. Rudeness has nothing to do with it."

Thank you for your help. I will keep an eye on it. That's great. X

» Add a new message to this topic