FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > HELP

HELP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't seem to be having much look here hopefully you can help me out and give me some pointers I love swinging and do have experience with close friends and a couple of people I met through social media I really do enjoy the lifestyle and any help would be highly appreciated thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're not going to like my answer but it's mostly down to your age and the fact that men outnumber women many times om here

Stick around. Interact positively on the forum and maybe try a social if there is one near you.

Good luck

Thank you, yeah I've come to realise this a male dominant site, maybe I'll just have to try again in a few years

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't leave, maybe try a club or something. XXX

I have never been to a club before and would love to go to one but I'd like to make friends to go with get properally introduced rather then been there looking all lonely by my onesome haha but thankyou for the reply xx

Your profile is okay, status is a wee bit whiney though but it’s okay. Nothing that would entice me to reply to your message however. You’re a good looking guy but you’re young! And a single man. Lots of them on fab I’m afraid. Also, your username would totally put me off replying. Go to a social event or a club and make some friends

Thanks for the advice

I know I'm male, but if I was female I think your name would put me off, not read your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic