FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Been on this for months

Been on this for months

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on this site for months haven't had one single meet keep getting down down or straight deleted messages I'm a genuine guy who wants to swing with the best of them any help on more reply to my messages or meets many thanks you in return

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some will often look at the profile of the sender before choosing to reply or not. Use the chance to make a great first impression.

You're quite young, too young for some on here as they may have kids your age or just simply nothing in common with people your age.

Try and get yourself to some socials/clubs in your area? Where your personality can shine?

I only had a very brief look at your profile so can't comment on what's there.

Good luck

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I had a look at your profile. You have 3 photos of you in Brighton. I’m assuming it wasn’t for a funeral? You look very unhappy to be there though. How about smiling? It comes across as more friendly.

As to the text, you wrote more in this thread. What sort of person are you? Your profile might work better if you have a rewrite. Think about how to get your personality across, what can you offer? Why should a lady choose you? What do you like/dislike?

Think about your target audience.

Oh, and ticking every single box in the interests list is very off-putting, to me anyway.

Seduce them with your profile. Put yourself in their shoes - would it make them definitely want to get naked with you?

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

You are in my area, but if you messaged me I would most probably delete your message without a response.

Your profile tells me nothing about what you, what you want, and what you can offer me. The only thing I remember from it is that you want to swing!!!!!!! The pictures are ok (thank you for no cock shots).

glad you're here for the swing and not the roundabouts

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Dull profile, say you're clean shaven and the 3 pics you do have you aren't. Things like that people will notice and wonder. And 3 months is nothing on here for a single guy.

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

"I had a look at your profile. You have 3 photos of you in Brighton. I’m assuming it wasn’t for a funeral? You look very unhappy to be there though. How about smiling? It comes across as more friendly.

As to the text, you wrote more in this thread. What sort of person are you? Your profile might work better if you have a rewrite. Think about how to get your personality across, what can you offer? Why should a lady choose you? What do you like/dislike?

Think about your target audience. "

This

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People will read a profile before deciding to message or reply.

"I had a look at your profile. You have 3 photos of you in Brighton. I’m assuming it wasn’t for a funeral? You look very unhappy to be there though. How about smiling? It comes across as more friendly.

Think about your target audience. "

This!

There are plenty of men on fab who have put a lot of time and effort into their profile, pics, and the messages they send. You really need to try and stand out. There’s lots of forum posts with profile advice.

You’re also very young I’m afraid.

» Add a new message to this topic