FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sending another message when unread

Sending another message when unread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyas,

I'd like to get your advice on this subject in particular. I have been sending PMs to people who I'm interested in. Few read my messages, few got deleted or replied or the majority just got left unread.

Now it'd be a month after the last message I've sent which was unread, would it be worth sending another message before I get validation that any women would be interested in me or not?

Cheers in advance gang! ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you've sent a msg at the time we weren't looking for what you offer we'd have deleted it without reply (most likely). However a month later we might be looking for you so repeat msg wouldn't go amiss with us. It may end up being deleted again but you never know.

I can't speak for others though.

Mrs

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Best to re read a profile to check if it's been updated before sending a second message.

I tend to block men who message more than once. I’ve even wrote on my profile that if I don’t reply, I’m not interested. (Even though it’s in fab’s FAQ).

I’m not going to be changing what I’m looking for for a longgggggg time.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's difficult because some people genuinely miss messages as they get so many. Others don't and get mightily fed up with repeat messages. Go with what you feel is best you can't please everyone

Also check when the person was last online.

Some may not have replied simply because of that reason.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I've noticed that the mailbox only shows a certain number of messages, the others are waiting in the wings until there's a deletion, then the message stored moves into inbox.

So what I'm saying is it's very possible someone might not see a message, so if it's unread it's probably worth a punt, just start it with a " just in case you missed it"

That's fair enough gang. I'll take your words on that. Cheers for the advices. ??

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Certainly can’t hurt can it..send another expressing your thoughts that perhaps they missed your previous message

I'm terrible at missing messages. I'm not on them that often. It's a difficult one, as i know some also don't open those that come from someone, they may not be interested in. I personally would give it another whirl. I wouldn't block someone who messaged again, but there are some who will.

Keep plugging away. If they don't block you they deserve a box filled with your messages.

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think its worth sending again - we gets a massive amount of messages and don't give some of them the attention that they deserve but on a quieter day could well do

"I'm terrible at missing messages. I'm not on them that often. It's a difficult one, as i know some also don't open those that come from someone, they may not be interested in. I personally would give it another whirl. I wouldn't block someone who messaged again, but there are some who will. "

You miss my messages often .. Lol..

You do however reply to most ..

This happens often even with people you meet often. A lot of the single ladies get hundreds of messages a day so it wouldn't hurt to send another one or two just in case .. But please don't pester them..It's unattractive Hope you are doing ok today beautiful always makes my day seeing your lovely smile xxx

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm terrible at missing messages. I'm not on them that often. It's a difficult one, as i know some also don't open those that come from someone, they may not be interested in. I personally would give it another whirl. I wouldn't block someone who messaged again, but there are some who will. "

I did yesterday after 6 messages from a guy hundreds of miles away just with x on them. He didn't get the hint.

"I'm terrible at missing messages. I'm not on them that often. It's a difficult one, as i know some also don't open those that come from someone, they may not be interested in. I personally would give it another whirl. I wouldn't block someone who messaged again, but there are some who will.

I did yesterday after 6 messages from a guy hundreds of miles away just with x on them. He didn't get the hint. "

Yeah I tend to think they are desperate

"I'm terrible at missing messages. I'm not on them that often. It's a difficult one, as i know some also don't open those that come from someone, they may not be interested in. I personally would give it another whirl. I wouldn't block someone who messaged again, but there are some who will.

I did yesterday after 6 messages from a guy hundreds of miles away just with x on them. He didn't get the hint. "

Just an x? I'm sure he's getting a lot of interest then

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I did yesterday after 6 messages from a guy hundreds of miles away just with x on them. He didn't get the hint.

Just an x? I'm sure he's getting a lot of interest then

"

Yep. 6 in a row, deleted instantly sent another one.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I reply to messages if interested

So I'd say no reply means no ta

Just my opinion and it seems a bit pushy to me.

"Heyas,

I'd like to get your advice on this subject in particular. I have been sending PMs to people who I'm interested in. Few read my messages, few got deleted or replied or the majority just got left unread.

Now it'd be a month after the last message I've sent which was unread, would it be worth sending another message before I get validation that any women would be interested in me or not?

Cheers in advance gang! ?? "

just keep messaging if you don't ask you don't get

» Add a new message to this topic