FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female meeting alone advice

Female meeting alone advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellies OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

Me and hubby have been swinging off and on for a while now.

I’ve played a couple of times alone, which were fun and hubby enjoyed hearing all about it.

Last night was completely different, last night I met a man in a deserted location. He had an aggressive manner from the start and I didn’t feel comfortable, but I felt trapped in his car.

He wanted to lick my pussy, which sounded appealing but from that he tried to force his cock in me, which I kept telling him I didn’t want. I was scared and numb with fright! Eventually I plucked the courage to say I definitely did not want this.

I got out and I got in my car, and drove away. After a few miles I realised he was following me! At a junction he pulled alongside and then luckily I turned right to where my husband had drove to meet me. All in all about 12 miles from the incident.

It has really shook me up immensely and I just wondered if any other ladies who meet strangers have any advice ?

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So sorry this happened. Had you already previously had a social? I always have a social in public first. Also hubby always has the exact location I'm going and I keep in regular contact with him.

So sorry to hear about your incident and I sincerely hope you're ok. I wouldn't ever meet in a car because of that reason.

I meet at clubs and hotels. I'm not saying they are safe either but they hold less risk as there are other people around and also hotels have cameras.

hull

I hadn’t had a social before or met in public, it all sounded naughty and appealing.

I think we are going to stick to clubs in future.

X

hull

Not really ok !

The following me the distance made me feel very uncomfortable and I felt quite nervous going out today.

X

"I hadn’t had a social before or met in public, it all sounded naughty and appealing.

X"

You've been unlucky to of met a lowlife. They are in the minority.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That does sound incredibly scary, I'm so glad you managed to get away.

I always have a social first whatever.

I wouldn't get in a strangers car.

I can't believe he followed you, at least he doesn't know where you live.

I had a bad experience meeting alone and definitely wouldn't do it again unless I'd let them socially first.

Sorry this happened to you and so glad you got away from him xxx

By *r laidbackMan  over a year ago

London & New Brighton

Im sorry but i dont get it.... 1st you said from the start you felt uncomfortable.... so ... right there!!!!

Is that not when you get the hell away, if your inner self is telling you somethings not right here, then plan and simple its not right.... you then said he wanted to lick your pussy and you liked the sound of that, it was only when he wanted more, you wanted out....

Well thank god you ended up being safe, this could have ended different in so many ways, i dont think its bad meeting up with someone but you need to tell your partner or a friend details but most of all if at any point you feel uncomfortable that when you leave full stop

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Did you report this guy?

"Me and hubby have been swinging off and on for a while now.

I’ve played a couple of times alone, which were fun and hubby enjoyed hearing all about it.

Last night was completely different, last night I met a man in a deserted location. He had an aggressive manner from the start and I didn’t feel comfortable, but I felt trapped in his car.

He wanted to lick my pussy, which sounded appealing but from that he tried to force his cock in me, which I kept telling him I didn’t want. I was scared and numb with fright! Eventually I plucked the courage to say I definitely did not want this.

I got out and I got in my car, and drove away. After a few miles I realised he was following me! At a junction he pulled alongside and then luckily I turned right to where my husband had drove to meet me. All in all about 12 miles from the incident.

It has really shook me up immensely and I just wondered if any other ladies who meet strangers have any advice ?

Xx"

I'm sorry you met a total stranger in his car in a secluded spot, that in itself for a woman not good and definitely not a safe thing to do, always meet in a public place tell someone where you are and leave messages so they know you're OK

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Im sorry but i dont get it.... 1st you said from the start you felt uncomfortable.... so ... right there!!!!

Is that not when you get the hell away, if your inner self is telling you somethings not right here, then plan and simple its not right.... you then said he wanted to lick your pussy and you liked the sound of that, it was only when he wanted more, you wanted out....

Well thank god you ended up being safe, this could have ended different in so many ways, i dont think its bad meeting up with someone but you need to tell your partner or a friend details but most of all if at any point you feel uncomfortable that when you leave full stop "

It’s not always that easy, like the op I’m also 5’4, a lot of men tower over me and she’s pointed out he had an aggressive manor, some (definitely not all) men can get violent if they don’t get what they’re after when it’s a sexual situation, I’ve been in the op’s shoes and it can be a scary place

Big hugs op

"Im sorry but i dont get it.... 1st you said from the start you felt uncomfortable.... so ... right there!!!!

Well thank god you ended up being safe, this could have ended different in so many ways, i dont think its bad meeting up with someone but you need to tell your partner or a friend details but most of all if at any point you feel uncomfortable that when you leave full stop

It’s not always that easy, like the op I’m also 5’4, a lot of men tower over me and she’s pointed out he had an aggressive manor, some (definitely not all) men can get violent if they don’t get what they’re after when it’s a sexual situation, I’ve been in the op’s shoes and it can be a scary place

Big hugs op "

height has no baring on this, you as a woman never meet strange guys in unsafe places it's a prerequisite of this life and if that person shows aggression at any point you leave

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

So sorry this happened to you op.

I think you have been extremely unlucky.

I think most of us have put ourselves in risky positions at some point or another. Sometimes it's part of the thrill.

I'm a little more sensible myself now and go for a social or meet somewhere public.

Don't let one twunt put you off all together though.

Big hugs op "

You take that chance when you get into a strangers car

Big hugs op

You take that chance when you get into a strangers car"

exactly

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Sorry this happened to you OP.. Hope your OK..

But saying about a social first, they could be the most nicest person in the world in public but turn out to be really horrible when in private..

I usually go off gut Instinct, if uncomfortable, make my excuses and leave x... Hugs OP..

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Nooo! Never meet alone in a secluded place in car!

In all the years I've met guys alone I've always suggest we speak on the phone first (their full number, NOT Kik).

I casually mention how having their number is a safety thing. Post 9/11 you have to register personal details when buying a new number/phone and can be traced by the police.

Its amazing - some guys do disappear at this suggestion.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry, OP, you were unlucky.

I'd echo what others are saying about social first, get a feel for who they are, although it's never any guarantee. I'll also echo that escape or fighting back isn't always easy as a woman, and society loves to turn the blame onto women for not handling it differently rather than the creep. It's not on. (my favourite personal example, it was daylight, I was where I was supposed to be, sober, I was modestly dressed, all I did was be polite and give the guy the directions he'd asked for. Oh, and I was 15 and at a guess he was mid-30s. Yes, of course I asked for it when he mauled me. Not that I would have asked for it if none of that were so).

I have a Fab friend who always knows when I'm meeting someone new, and I tell him where I am and how it's going. Not that this is fool proof, of course. I like to tell my meets that I'm doing this. I've yet to have anyone have a problem, but the reaction is itself telling.

Sorry you had such an awful experience OP.

I've not always had socials beforehand and will admit to inviting someone around without a social first which in hindsight was incredibly naive and thankfully nothing bad happened.

In answer to your question I'd always recommend a social first. Even if it's just a coffee with no intentional of any play. Get a clear face picture and a mobile number. You don't have to give yours if you don't want. Tell someone where you're going and never meet in a car.

Good luck OP !

X

Have you reported this to the Police? It just doesn’t sound like his first time unfortunately.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I hadn’t had a social before or met in public, it all sounded naughty and appealing.

X

You've been unlucky to of met a lowlife. They are in the minority."

They may well be, but lots of people have had bad experiences on here and I think it's getting worse.

Xx"

I dnt think you need telling anymore but maybe take the advice given. Mayb arrange to call hubby after you have arrived and when you leave have a safe word so he knows you are in trouble. Just a suggestion. But very scarey for you x

Xx"

I can't believe you met a stranger in a secluded place I'm male and first meet is always in a public place the internet is full of weirdos and fab is a honey pot of them

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Bring a can of Mace

A great tip someone told me is, if you think someone is following you, drive to the nearest police station and head inside. Your pursuer will soon leg it.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Xx"

That’s descusting behaviour. Men like that give us all a bad name.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Another great tip...dont meet strangers in secluded places with your hubby 12 miles away...what a bloody stupid thing to do. Do neither of you have any regard for your safety? Jeez!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Katie likes meeting guys on her own, but we always meet them as a couple first. That s out the psychos.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Katie likes meeting guys on her own, but we always meet them as a couple first. That s out the psychos. "

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

You are lucky you didn't end up in a body bag. Ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman all for a fuck!! Lets all go to a secluded spot with a stranger. What could possibley go wrong?

Before anyone shouts victim shaming, yes it is wrong he behaved like that but we are all responsible for our own behaviour. You and your partner were reckless with your safety. Reflect on that before your next meet.

"You are lucky you didn't end up in a body bag. Ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman all for a fuck!! Lets all go to a secluded spot with a stranger. What could possibley go wrong?

Before anyone shouts victim shaming, yes it is wrong he behaved like that but we are all responsible for our own behaviour. You and your partner were reckless with your safety. Reflect on that before your next meet."

Wow

North west ish

"You are lucky you didn't end up in a body bag. Ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman all for a fuck!! Lets all go to a secluded spot with a stranger. What could possibley go wrong?

Before anyone shouts victim shaming, yes it is wrong he behaved like that but we are all responsible for our own behaviour. You and your partner were reckless with your safety. Reflect on that before your next meet.

Wow "

Why wow? My friend was killed in secluded place. She's never coming back. She had no choice! I have no sympathy for a grown woman and her partner asking for advice on going to a secluded spot for sex with a stranger and then whining when it gets out of hand.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was a text buddy for a lady on here so when she was meeting someone she would let me know who where when and car reg if necessary and checked in with me at some point mid action.

Xx"

I am sorry what you faced but you should cam the person you meet before hand or have hubby with you on 1st meet and if it get good then you meet the guy alone

Sorry to hear of your bad experience you had and I am glad you got away safe harsh lesson learnt there is alot of good safe advice been offered in this thread am sure you will take it on board and use it to stay safe in future

Hopefully you can put it behind you and move on ok

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

That sounds awful op

Maybe take a few more safety precautions in future,but he was still at fault in this.

I've always met socially for this reason and if someone has got funny,I can leave no pressure.

I hope you reported him too as he may be trying this with others.

Wow

Why wow? My friend was killed in secluded place. She's never coming back. She had no choice! I have no sympathy for a grown woman and her partner asking for advice on going to a secluded spot for sex with a stranger and then whining when it gets out of hand. "

Yes i see where that would upset you but shes a grown woman she doesnt need a lecture from you. So yes. WOW. Imsorry to hear about your friend but you shouldnt bring it here. Im sure shes well aware of her mistake.

North west ish

Wow

Why wow? My friend was killed in secluded place. She's never coming back. She had no choice! I have no sympathy for a grown woman and her partner asking for advice on going to a secluded spot for sex with a stranger and then whining when it gets out of hand.

Yes i see where that would upset you but shes a grown woman she doesnt need a lecture from you. So yes. WOW. Imsorry to hear about your friend but you shouldnt bring it here. Im sure shes well aware of her mistake. "

She has posted on a public forum asking for advice. She should expect cold hard reality of the situation. She is lucky to be alive. However if she wants fluffy 'there there sweet heart that's awful' smoking blowing up her arse I hope the next meet she has is not a psychopath. But hey her hubby is 12 miles away and strangers on the net have wished her well.

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 13:41:53]

North west ish

Wow

Yes i see where that would upset you but shes a grown woman she doesnt need a lecture from you. So yes. WOW. Imsorry to hear about your friend but you shouldnt bring it here. Im sure shes well aware of her mistake.

She has posted on a public forum asking for advice. She should expect cold hard reality of the situation. She is lucky to be alive. However if she wants fluffy 'there there sweet heart that's awful' smoking blowing up her arse I hope the next meet she has is not a psychopath. But hey her hubby is 12 miles away and strangers on the net have wished her well.

Fuck take your issues elsewhere. Noonevis blowing smoke up anyone's arse. But shes an adult she knows what's she done. I think you can save your angry lecture "

Hilarious!

Wow

Fuck take your issues elsewhere. Noonevis blowing smoke up anyone's arse. But shes an adult she knows what's she done. I think you can save your angry lecture

Hilarious!

"

Yes aren't you

Last word OP. Take everything anyone has said. Even the angry one and learn from it. This time you were lucky.

May you stay safe and others also.

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow

She has posted on a public forum asking for advice. She should expect cold hard reality of the situation. She is lucky to be alive. However if she wants fluffy 'there there sweet heart that's awful' smoking blowing up her arse I hope the next meet she has is not a psychopath. But hey her hubby is 12 miles away and strangers on the net have wished her well. "

I totally agree ! People don't think before act ! I never asked for advice and I don't have a husband ! But I would not put my safety at risk !I feel sorry but you put yourself in that situation .

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow

Yes i see where that would upset you but shes a grown woman she doesnt need a lecture from you. So yes. WOW. Imsorry to hear about your friend but you shouldnt bring it here. Im sure shes well aware of her mistake. "

A grown up woman behaves totally differently ! My 8 years old has more common sense ! And knows the risks !She is lucky to be here to tell the tail ! Many did not had that luck!

» Add a new message to this topic