FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to cuckold your man

How to cuckold your man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uniperjuice OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Someone asked the question, and I sent my thoughts, but also copy them here for the sake of anyone else who may be interested. They're just my thoughts of course. Anyone care to agree or disagree , or add or change anything?

Here are a few ideas for cuckolding him. Depends on how much he already knows of course, and whether he's used to you being in charge and doing your own thing.

- tie him up so he can't wank and make him watch you masturbate, while he gets hard and horny and has urges to fuck or wank

- ask him whether he likes the idea of you being admired / desired / kissed / fondled with by other men

- ask him if he'd like to hear about one of your sexual adventures with someone else

- tell him in slow detail about how another man fucked you, but while giving him a very slow and teasing handjob. Don't let him cum until you've told him about your own orgasm.

- Maybe even ruin his orgasm by taking your hands off just as he cums

- If he can cope with that, start showing him photos or video of you with another man. If he struggles then give him little rewards such as a handjob or a blowjob or full sex when he accepts his role. If you gradually reduce his expectations then he might be satisfied just to see you strip ad make him lick your pussy and give his cock just a little stroke but not to orgasm. You could think of it as training him.

- some hotwives like to lock up their cuck husband's cock in a chastity device so he can't play with it except when She allows.

- if he can cope with photos and videos, then the next step could be to make him prepare you for a date - help you into lingerie etc and keep telling him how you're looking forward to some good sex

- if he can cope with that, then a further step is to have sex with someone else (a "bull" man) in your own home and make the cucky watch. Maybe allow him to wank if he's not finding it easy first time, but gradually he would get to accept and even enjoy your pleasure. you may like him t prepare you in front of the bull - e.g. by making cucky lick your pussy to prepare it for the bull's use.

- Some hotwives like to have cucky licking the bull's sperm off their bodies afterwards (or even from in their pussy if they've done bareback)

- A possible further step involves getting cucky to prepare the bull's cock too, orally. Again, he may need a little rewards such as a bit of cock stroking to get him used to the idea, but after a while he may get to like it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really like what you wrote

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic