FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > So Fed Up

So Fed Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am so fed up, I am a Genuine Guy looking for a FWB and all that seems to happen is that other guys lets us genuine guys down. What am I meant to do, any advice would not go a miss. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Your profile is a bit ranty. Nice photos

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, you have been verified a few times so you must be doing something right.

Your profile is extremely negative though, and that will put a lot of people off.

yeah i have same problem fab is full of single male idiots spoiling it for the genuine ones

Thanks guys already for some good tips, I have re done my profile and please tell me what you think

Your profile is very self-entitled IMO. Yes, they might say they want some reliable, ‘genuine’ etc but that doesn’t mean that even though you’re all those things, they have to or want to meet you

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Cock pics put me straight off ... your profile has a lot of I's in it ...and you need to soften it a little , your approach I mean ...lol

Good luck .

Keep it happy as they saybwhn you smile the world will smile with you.

Ever thought about going to a club OP?

Would be better to talk in person.

stourbridge area

Profile is reading much nicer now ...

3 Veris since March is more than some guys have in 3 years onsite - consider yourself doing grand.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"yeah i have same problem fab is full of single male idiots spoiling it for the genuine ones"

I agree there are a lot of single male idiots on here that need a cold shower but there are a few fake profiles so just keep your shin up.

Patience and perseverance. It's really not easy for single men on here, I feel for the genuine guys on here as there are a lot of men who spoil it by being disrespectful prays, and get single men a bad reputation.

How about going to some Fab social events and get yourself known in the scene, or attend some clubs. I know it can be daunting but it may help.

Good luck OP.

"I am so fed up, I am a Genuine Guy looking for a FWB and all that seems to happen is that other guys lets us genuine guys down. What am I meant to do, any advice would not go a miss. Thanks"

What to other guys do to let genuine guys down?

Mrs

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"yeah i have same problem fab is full of single male idiots spoiling it for the genuine ones"

No, they spoil it for themselves.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thanks guys already for some good tips, I have re done my profile and please tell me what you think"

Much better x

"Thanks guys already for some good tips, I have re done my profile and please tell me what you think

Much better x"

thank you

It doesn’t say what sort of woman you’re interested in meeting that might get women interested maybe. I dunno it’s rare I message anyone first but more inclined to if I think I meet their needs

"Your profile is a bit ranty. Nice photos"

You have a strange idea of what a rant is.....just an opinion

"Your profile is a bit ranty. Nice photos

You have a strange idea of what a rant is.....just an opinion"

Obviously it’s been edited since she left that comment....

"Your profile is a bit ranty. Nice photos

You have a strange idea of what a rant is.....just an opinion"

He’s probably updated it since considering this post is 3 wks old

"I am so fed up, I am a Genuine Guy looking for a FWB and all that seems to happen is that other guys lets us genuine guys down. What am I meant to do, any advice would not go a miss. Thanks

What to other guys do to let genuine guys down?

Mrs"

they take all the free women

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"It doesn’t say what sort of woman you’re interested in meeting that might get women interested maybe. I dunno it’s rare I message anyone first but more inclined to if I think I meet their needs "

This

I do hunt for men and not afraid to message them, but only if they state what type of person they are looking for as not everyone is into my body type.

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

Spoke to OP over the passed few days and we can say he is a true respectful and polite gent and if it wasnt for his facial hair we would of arranged a meet with him

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I am so fed up, I am a Genuine Guy looking for a FWB and all that seems to happen is that other guys lets us genuine guys down. What am I meant to do, any advice would not go a miss. Thanks"
Im sorry but why do other guys let genuine guys down ?

Your in charge of your own destiny on here!

If you are a genuine guy looking to swing then that should shine through if on the other hand you are just another guy looking to get laid then it aint gonna happen Im afraid .

But dont blame others just because its not happening for you

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You do seem to have got a meet a couple of weeks ago - yay! I like your profile now and you sound like a little slice of heaven in my personal opinion.

Hope it goes onwards and upwards for you, sah!

Us couples can sus out the idiots from the genuine guys believe it or not so I wouldn't worry about them so much, if anything it makes the respectful decent guys stand out more

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

A lot of guys don't sell themselves or what they can offer .. they'd rather blame others for their lack of success when more often than not the failing is of their own making ..

Honesty, humour with a dash of confidence add some effort and mix it all up with manners and respect and youll reap zone rewards..

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 25/07/18 17:57:05]

Dudley

Get your arse to a club!

"Get your arse to a club!"
golf or rugby?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Other guys let us genuine guys down".

Dont blame others. No one on here in three years has let me down.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Get your arse to a club!golf or rugby?"

I like both.

"Get your arse to a club!golf or rugby?

I like both. "

greedy? Do you play?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I like both. greedy? Do you play?"

I watch rugby and like to have a go at golf.

Dudley

"Get your arse to a club!golf or rugby?"

Rugby

I like both. greedy? Do you play?

I watch rugby and like to have a go at golf. "

ok I like to watch international rugby and have played golf but found it to time consuming

genuine guys do not get messed up because of other men.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"A lot of guys don't sell themselves or what they can offer .. they'd rather blame others for their lack of success when more often than not the failing is of their own making ..

Honesty, humour with a dash of confidence add some effort and mix it all up with manners and respect and youll reap zone rewards.. "

Exactly !!!

I find it very strange that guys put their lack of meets down to other guys. What a copout.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Just read the thread and profile. Not as bad as I was expecting, but by the looks of it you have taken on board some advice. There are a lot of military on here and a lot try and use the army/uniform thing as a main selling point. Maybe your username is putting some off?

You are doing well with meets. On my first profile it took 6 months to get a meet.

Just remember that unless you are one of the lucky few,(read handsome, ripped, intelligent, decent cocked bastards) most guys success rates on here are significantly less than an average night going out on the pull.

The ladies on here generally make informed sober decisions about who they get intimate with, with more options.

Good luck fella.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"Just read the thread and profile. Not as bad as I was expecting, but by the looks of it you have taken on board some advice. There are a lot of military on here and a lot try and use the army/uniform thing as a main selling point. Maybe your username is putting some off?

You are doing well with meets. On my first profile it took 6 months to get a meet.

Just remember that unless you are one of the lucky few,(read handsome, ripped, intelligent, decent cocked bastards) most guys success rates on here are significantly less than an average night going out on the pull.

The ladies on here generally make informed sober decisions about who they get intimate with, with more options.

Good luck fella. "

This

OP how is other guys making it bad and difficult for you?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

They spoil it for themselves. Nothing worse than people blaming others for their own lack of success.

"yeah i have same problem fab is full of single male idiots spoiling it for the genuine ones

They spoil it for themselves. Nothing worse than people blaming others for their own lack of success. "

but it was him honest Mrs

By *uttycutMan  over a year ago

Walton on Thames

Trust me I know how you feel its the idiots who pester and abuse women when they don't get replies that make it so hard for us nice guys to get to chat and possably meet up but be patient and be your self I am sure it will happen

By *uttycutMan  over a year ago

Walton on Thames

Hi that's good advice you have given I am honest polite and witty with a hint of confidence about me but sadly it hasn't worked but I stay positive x

Other guys let no one down but themselves

In fact the more other guys behave like twats,the easier they make it for the guys that don't.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No. They spoil it for themselves. People need to stop blaming others for their lack of success and look a bit closer to home.

Just been reading another thred yes these people are letting us decent ones down

Not good

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just been reading another thred yes these people are letting us decent ones down

Not good"

See my above post ^^^^^^^

[Removed by poster at 29/10/18 08:41:01]

"Just been reading another thred yes these people are letting us decent ones down

Not good"

Hardly unless you are bi and these guys are letting you down by not meeting you.

Other single guys have little impact on you. Some may mess people about but then people don't meet them they meet someone else.

An individual male has his own destiny in his own hands here its not in another guys hands well not if he is straight anyway.

you can't change the opinion of the masses, maybe it's your approach to, just keep sending polite messages based on the target profile and eventually good things come to those who wait

The crap men **do** cause issues for decent men. The crap men piss women and couples off and often put them off meeting anyone.

There's more and more women saying on threads that they've given up meeting because of the idiot types.

Cant blame other people, i dont in person im funny, relaxed respectful, etc, on line i cant seem to bring that out on the screen hahaha and cant take a decent picture to save my life

I haven't met a new person on fab except at a fab social in 8 months. I've made a few good friends over the years whom I meet some more frequently than others. It does take a lot of work to get to meet fabbers, maybe I haven't got the time it takes anymore for new fab meets between fske profiles, time wasters, 'just chatters' and those you know you're in a waiting queue with, it's so much easier to just meet with friends I've made over the years. I do prefer the regular repeat meets too as they tend to improve each time.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"The crap men **do** cause issues for decent men. The crap men piss women and couples off and often put them off meeting anyone.

There's more and more women saying on threads that they've given up meeting because of the idiot types."

Totally disagree!! It's just a deflection technique used by *some* men to "explain" why they can't get meets when they should really look a little closer to home for the answer.

I can't say I've seen that many threads where women/couples say they're no longer meeting either - don't deny it happens but it's by no means a significant number. Even if it were true there are still plenty of people who ARE looking to meet and who DO find the people they're looking for.

The fact remains no-one ruins the chances of someone else apart from the person themselves.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Maybe a mismatch of expectations v reality? Hang in there, often take time and plenty of effort to find what your looking for on here.

How can you be fed up... your status said you had an awesome weekend....

"How can you be fed up... your status said you had an awesome weekend...."

The original post was put up 4 months ago

"The crap men **do** cause issues for decent men. The crap men piss women and couples off and often put them off meeting anyone.

There's more and more women saying on threads that they've given up meeting because of the idiot types.

Totally disagree!! It's just a deflection technique used by *some* men to "explain" why they can't get meets when they should really look a little closer to home for the answer.

I can't say I've seen that many threads where women/couples say they're no longer meeting either - don't deny it happens but it's by no means a significant number. Even if it were true there are still plenty of people who ARE looking to meet and who DO find the people they're looking for.

The fact remains no-one ruins the chances of someone else apart from the person themselves."

I absolutely agree some men should definitely look at themselves rather than blaming other people for their dismal social skills. Those types are obvious to everyone but themselves.

Some people are meeting and very happy. Some are put off by the crappy people though. It does happen. Not just on the forums.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The fact remains no-one ruins the chances of someone else apart from the person themselves.

I absolutely agree some men should definitely look at themselves rather than blaming other people for their dismal social skills. Those types are obvious to everyone but themselves.

Some people are meeting and very happy. Some are put off by the crappy people though. It does happen. Not just on the forums. "

As I said, I don't deny it happens but it's by no means a significant number - if it was the site wouldn't serve a purpose for many and would cease to exist.

Either way I stand by my point that the only people that the idiots that send crap messages or have rubbish profiles etc ruin things for is themselves.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"3 Veris since March is more than some guys have in 3 years onsite - consider yourself doing grand.

"

WOW! I've got two in less than two months. I must have taken in all the valuable on board and done something right for once.

Listen to the women in here. They know what they like.

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

"3 Veris since March is more than some guys have in 3 years onsite - consider yourself doing grand.

WOW! I've got two in less than two months. I must have taken in all the valuable on board and done something right for once.

Listen to the women in here. They know what they like."

It’s because you’re a Peter Gabriel fan .

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Listen to the women in here. They know what they like.

It’s because you’re a Peter Gabriel fan ."

Aah, of course! Women do like man, who is quite articulate with words, has a dry sense of humour, someone who shuns the lime light, has an eccentric side...oh yes and that other bloke too, you know the one. The one who wears his wife's red dress and smacks his head with two plasticine hammers.

You have no pictures, why would any woman or couple message you when many others have.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You’re blaming other men for your own lack of success?

stourbridge area

Green arrow ...

Im confused.

I agree

Ladies and Gents thank you so much for all you comments above and love and peace to you all xxxxxxx

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ladies and Gents thank you so much for all you comments above and love and peace to you all xxxxxxx"

You too OP xxx

go for it mate.

you'll be back in the saddle soon enough

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

If you can't get yourself to shine through your profile, then you need to go where likeminded people are and stand out in person.

It also helps that they are real people not keyboard fantasists that have a warped sense of humour.

» Add a new message to this topic