FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The usual profile advice

The usual profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all! Cold really do with some advice on my profile! Im quite new but only seem to get a couple of responses to messages but haven't had anyone actively message me based off my profile and just wondering if theres anything that would help to stand out more? I am due to get some veris soon but every little helps!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says you can be shy, can't accommodate, don't always have free time, no time wasters and need to be discreet. Quite a lot of negatives.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Your profile says you can be shy, can't accommodate, don't always have free time, no time wasters and need to be discreet. Quite a lot of negatives."

I didn't realise it was so negative thanks I'll work on it! To be honest though ive seen loads more negatives on some womens profiles yet they've had tonnes more interest, guess it's just each to their own?

By *lim Jim 68Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

The usual profile advice would be..don't ask for advice.

Fight Club

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" To be honest though ive seen loads more negatives on some womens profiles yet they've had tonnes more interest"

Women can have blank profiles but still get loads of interest.

By *ure Fucking NaughtiesWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

" To be honest though ive seen loads more negatives on some womens profiles yet they've had tonnes more interest

Women can have blank profiles but still get loads of interest. "

True story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all! Cold really do with some advice on my profile! Im quite new but only seem to get a couple of responses to messages but haven't had anyone actively message me based off my profile and just wondering if theres anything that would help to stand out more? I am due to get some veris soon but every little helps!"

Got to ask, what is it that stops you accommodating?

» Add a new message to this topic