FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question for couples and single ladies

Question for couples and single ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any single ladies out there would be into the idea of having friend with benifits of my age . Or who are attracted to younger guys.

For the couples I'd like to know if any of you would like the idea that your wife goes out on dates with younger man and has a lover whome you can be friends with would you let your wife have a lover ?

And if there any cuckold couples who would be interested in younger guy please pm me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d have one in Manchester, if there are any about!

Good luck OP.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That doesn't appeal to us but it does to many couples. It's not a case of "letting" the wife have a lover, it's a mutually agreed arrangement.

"I’d have one in Manchester, if there are any about!

Good luck OP."

Okay

"That doesn't appeal to us but it does to many couples. It's not a case of "letting" the wife have a lover, it's a mutually agreed arrangement. "

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

For us we always play together so going out on dates separately wouldn't be for us....you are also close to Paul's grand children's age so this would absolutely rule anything out.

"For us we always play together so going out on dates separately wouldn't be for us....you are also close to Paul's grand children's age so this would absolutely rule anything out."

Lol okay

"For us we always play together so going out on dates separately wouldn't be for us....you are also close to Paul's grand children's age so this would absolutely rule anything out.

Lol okay "

I have met a 19 yr old from this site before. In fairness to him, he was the best sex I've had in ages. However, I can't deal with high levels of immaturity.

Unfortunately alot of guys that age are very immature and it turns me off so now I don't meet under a certain age range.

"For us we always play together so going out on dates separately wouldn't be for us....you are also close to Paul's grand children's age so this would absolutely rule anything out.

Lol okay

I have met a 19 yr old from this site before. In fairness to him, he was the best sex I've had in ages. However, I can't deal with high levels of immaturity.

Unfortunately alot of guys that age are very immature and it turns me off so now I don't meet under a certain age range."

Sorry didn't mean to attach my post to that reply.

You are younger than my sister, so definitely no for me. Also, you title yourself 'Sir' which suggests you being dominant at 19???

I would also reconsider 'I can travel' bit. Being able to travel means not just within one location, in my opinion

By *rs Butterfly.Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

You are so close to my kids ages the answer would be a no for me.

But others will love it.

Mrs B

"You are younger than my sister, so definitely no for me. Also, you title yourself 'Sir' which suggests you being dominant at 19???

I would also reconsider 'I can travel' bit. Being able to travel means not just within one location, in my opinion"

Read again it clearly says

Any single ladies out there would be into the idea of having friend with benifits of my age . Or who are attracted to younger guys.

? It might be the heat turning my brain into mush, but I have no clue what you are referring to?

"Any single ladies out there would be into the idea of having friend with benifits of my age . Or who are attracted to younger guys.

For the couples I'd like to know if any of you would like the idea that your wife goes out on dates with younger man and has a lover whome you can be friends with would you let your wife have a lover ?

And if there any cuckold couples who would be interested in younger guy please pm me x"

You were looking a few days ago to humiliate husbands while spunking in their wives pussy...now you play it all modest and cute...

I’m not going to repeat the names I called you then...

"Any single ladies out there would be into the idea of having friend with benifits of my age . Or who are attracted to younger guys.

And if there any cuckold couples who would be interested in younger guy please pm me x

You were looking a few days ago to humiliate husbands while spunking in their wives pussy...now you play it all modest and cute...

I’m not going to repeat the names I called you then..."

Uhoh!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Well OP you are certainly determined, I'll give you that... how many threads have you started on a similar theme in the last few days?

Nita

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

J has a keen interest in the cougar/ Hotwife scene at present but going out on dates as a regular thing probably wouldn’t work

"J has a keen interest in the cougar/ Hotwife scene at present but going out on dates as a regular thing probably wouldn’t work "

The OP is a 19yo having a wank fantasising about fucking wives and humiliating marriages and you’re making a reasonable argument in his nonsense?

Thinking psychology here, im trying to figure the kind of family environment he grow up into, to drive his thoughts towards that direction.

I’m not going to repeat the names I called you then..."

Is you again the most saddest person on earth who has no life nothing apart going around commenting on my post what a disgrace you are . Having to ruine it for me and be soo terrible do you sompliy not understand yours soo intimidating and soo may other users said the same to you on the other posts. So why are you such terrible sad little loner please explain why do you around keyboard warrior commenting on my post

"J has a keen interest in the cougar/ Hotwife scene at present but going out on dates as a regular thing probably wouldn’t work "

IT can workout that way as well

"Well OP you are certainly determined, I'll give you that... how many threads have you started on a similar theme in the last few days?

Nita"

How glad to see someone has being reading all my threads and being commenting on everyone clearly an attention seeker you are well done I am not even going to respond to you.

Is you again the most saddest person on earth who has no life nothing apart going around commenting on my post what a disgrace you are . Having to ruine it for me and be soo terrible do you sompliy not understand yours soo intimidating and soo may other users said the same to you on the other posts. So why are you such terrible sad little loner please explain why do you around keyboard warrior commenting on my post "

I mean....you seem like the keyboard warrior here

He* didn’t call you any names. I’m assuming he’s just referring to messages that the two of you exchanged. And I’m assuming there’s truth in what he said, given your defensive attitude.

(*Or she. I’m aware it’s a couples profile )

Scunthorpe

"Well OP you are certainly determined, I'll give you that... how many threads have you started on a similar theme in the last few days?

Nita

How glad to see someone has being reading all my threads and being commenting on everyone clearly an attention seeker you are well done I am not even going to respond to you."

You did respond though

However, if I understood it correctly, you missed the point of my initial comment.

Nita

Anyone got any spare popcorn ?

Is you again the most saddest person on earth who has no life nothing apart going around commenting on my post what a disgrace you are . Having to ruine it for me and be soo terrible do you sompliy not understand yours soo intimidating and soo may other users said the same to you on the other posts. So why are you such terrible sad little loner please explain why do you around keyboard warrior commenting on my post

I mean....you seem like the keyboard warrior here

He* didn’t call you any names. I’m assuming he’s just referring to messages that the two of you exchanged. And I’m assuming there’s truth in what he said, given your defensive attitude.

(*Or she. I’m aware it’s a couples profile ) "

The OP is a 19yo having a wank fantasising about fucking wives and humiliating marriages and you’re making a reasonable argument in his nonsense?

That's just totally rude second of all of you reckon I am keyboard warrior go read other threads were he has said rude stuff please before saying stuff this person is very intimating I am out to have fun he is behaving like a little brat following me around if he don't like anything I say don't comment I asked don't comment on my threads

"Anyone got any spare popcorn ?"

Lol

Scunthorpe

OP

These are open forums, so you have no way to stop anyone adding comments that you don't agree with. Best just to ignore them, rather than get het up.

Please can you also try to use sentences and punctuation? Your posts are really hard yo read.

Nita

Scunthorpe

*to read...

"OP

These are open forums, so you have no way to stop anyone adding comments that you don't agree with. Best just to ignore them, rather than get het up.

Please can you also try to use sentences and punctuation? Your posts are really hard yo read.

Nita"

"OP

Nita"

Wherever I see intimidaters and ones who constantly harass I will be telling them fuck of. Everyone should be able to enjoy the reserve but due to this one lowlife scumbag who is constable Harrasing me can fuck on thread I posted.

But others are welcome

People who harass and intimadate people others can fuck of.

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Younger men do nothing for me so the answer would be no from our cpls profile.

Also "go out on dates" doesn't work for us (we'll for me the female in the team). I go out on dates with my partner because I want to spend quality time with him. WE go out on socials to meet potential couples we would like to have sex with. I meet men (I have met in clubs/parties) that I want to have sex with....

LMP

» Add a new message to this topic