FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best opening lines for one nights?

Best opening lines for one nights?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackAber OP   Man  over a year ago

oxford

Hey, question to you guys, I'm thinking what's the best opening line for guys who look for one night stands? Would that be short or long ones, direct or indirect? I have little interest and idk if it's my profile or my opening lines, which are sometimes direct and sometimes not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Hey, question to you guys, I'm thinking what's the best opening line for guys who look for one night stands? Would that be short or long ones, direct or indirect? I have little interest and idk if it's my profile or my opening lines, which are sometimes direct and sometimes not. "

Get your coat you've pulled

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be honest about what you want. Avoids confusion/hurt feelings later

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey, question to you guys, I'm thinking what's the best opening line for guys who look for one night stands? Would that be short or long ones, direct or indirect? I have little interest and idk if it's my profile or my opening lines, which are sometimes direct and sometimes not. "

On here? Basic introduction, say why you're compatible, what you like about their profile and ask them to contact you if interested.

We assume every message is from someone who's only interested in one night unless they say otherwise. I'm beginning to realise we're unusual in that respect.

By *ackAber OP   Man  over a year ago

oxford

Thanks guys

» Add a new message to this topic