FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swing Parties - Host

Swing Parties - Host

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to gain advice how do I start putting together Swing Parties and how can I attract Ladies to swing at Parties for me??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you got a venue you can use for the parties OP? As a single man I suspect you’ll struggle to attract ladies, but good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I can provide a venue

Well maybe post a meet up then. You’re just looking for ladies are you? Not couples and other men?

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

but surely the NAAFI bar would object

"I would like to gain advice how do I start putting together Swing Parties and how can I attract Ladies to swing at Parties for me??"

For you?

Not with you?

What do you mean by ladies who would “swing at parties FOR you”? Maybe want to think about rephrasing that one and back peddling quickly OP.

Try attending a few socials, parties, Meet-And-Greets - get to know a few folks and more importantly - let them get to know you.

It's a minefield organising events at the best of times, but no-one is going to trust an 'unknown' person running anything - let alone a single guy with no party experience.

As a couple who have hosted house parties, my advise is don’t even go there unless you have a good circle of reliable friends who you know will turn up. We’ve only ever had one single lady come to our parties and that was because she was the FWB of one our our guests. I know for a fact that if we tried to do a party full of single ladies then we would fail miserably.

Mrs

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

What sort of establishment is the venue?

By *uoPervertidoCouple  over a year ago

where we need to be

Network network network... you met people through other parties, socials and events. Invite friends you meet at this and those they know. At my (Maebabe) last party there where 11 single ladies.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"What do you mean by ladies who would “swing at parties FOR you”? Maybe want to think about rephrasing that one and back peddling quickly OP. "

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I would like to gain advice how do I start putting together Swing Parties and how can I attract Ladies to swing at Parties for me??"

As someone that has hosted parties at clubs getting single ladies to attend is always the hardest part of it

Single ladies prefer as a whole to come with other single ladies where as men are happy to go alone

‘Swinging for you’ is not really a turn of phrase that will appeal to them as makes them sound like hookers ! You are hosting the party for the people that come not for your own agenda sexual gratification - as the host it’s s bonus to play not a right

» Add a new message to this topic