FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bbw’s How do u get confident???

Bbw’s How do u get confident???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m newly single, a size 22 out going once I’ve had a glass of wine An got over my nerves, but how on earth do u know the person ur meeting is genuine and not a mad axe murderer!?!?

Was going to try a club but just couldn’t get the guts up to go!!!

Any advice ladies and gents!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

What club do you want to go to? A club is a great place to meet new, likeminded people. I go to Townhouse and the staff there are amazing. Make you feel welcome and totally at ease x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"So I’m newly single, a size 22 out going once I’ve had a glass of wine An got over my nerves, but how on earth do u know the person ur meeting is genuine and not a mad axe murderer!?!?

Any advice ladies and gents!"

If you drive come to chams on a Friday, I'm a chunky lady and you're welcome to join me, I go as a single too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I’m newly single, a size 22 out going once I’ve had a glass of wine An got over my nerves, but how on earth do u know the person ur meeting is genuine and not a mad axe murderer!?!?

Always trust your gut, always tell someone where you will be and what time you will be home and any other details you think will come in useful. Meet in a public place.

Like miss choosy said, try townhouse, there's a buxom babes event coming up in 2 weeks, I'm going for the first time (with a friend for support) but I'm sure if you message the club profile they will be only too happy to help with any questions and put you in touch with the host. Pm me if you like.

By *urpledelightWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I would definitely recommend a BBW event. But try chatting online to a few guys and girls on the guest list beforehand so then people there will look for you, chat with you and help you settle. Also most clubs give you a tour

I found my confidence came from hearing positive comments from guys that I started to believe them. Am now such a different person in just a few months..hardly anything phases me and I'm confident in my looks , whilst knowing I'm not for everyone..there r PLENTY of guys who genuinely love my shape. If they like it.. who am I to say it's not nice?!

Come with me to a Chams BBW Party... we're neighbours

Any advice ladies and gents!

Always trust your gut, always tell someone where you will be and what time you will be home and any other details you think will come in useful. Meet in a public place.

Like miss choosy said, try townhouse, there's a buxom babes event coming up in 2 weeks, I'm going for the first time (with a friend for support) but I'm sure if you message the club profile they will be only too happy to help with any questions and put you in touch with the host. Pm me if you like. "

Thanks Hun xx

"Come with me to a Chams BBW Party... we're neighbours "

Neighbours!?! X

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Come with me to a Chams BBW Party... we're neighbours

Neighbours!?! X"

Everybody needs good neighbours...

"Come with me to a Chams BBW Party... we're neighbours

Neighbours!?! X"

Cheshire/shropshire

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I took up life modelling to get me into business network meetings, and public speaking. I like to think my body is a challenge (particularly boobs as they never do as asked).

Naturism is great, I come away feeling better each time

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I started off by both trusting my gut but also going with people who were well verified. More than a few people saying that someone is friendly, respectful, etc means it's probably true (particularly if the people verifying are well verified themselves: I gather fake veris happen). To date I've always been to clubs with friends from here who look after me.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think it's a mixture of having a comprehensive vetting process and being very picky. Verifications, lots of conversations and a social meet in a safe public spot. Taking the time to chat lots so you can indentify any things that don't sound right, slip ups and/or things that make you feel uneasy. After all some people will be charming and tell you what they think you want to hear to get into your pants but this may not be a true reflection of them self. Also I think a no pressure social is always a good idea. You never really get a feel for someone till you meet them face to face. So far better to meet them and assess them as a person in a safe place where sex is not expected.

As to going to a club, just go for it. Read the club reviews and pick somewhere that has a good vibe for friendliness and safety. There will be lots of others there who will look after you. You may feel more secure seeking the freindship of other unacompanied ladies and/or couples in the social areas first who will I'm sure look after you. There's no pressure to do anything and you'll see some intresting sights and have a laugh. Its worth doing even just out of couriosity. Have you any friends who may be open to going with you to a club for a bit of support?

Find someone who finds you as attractive as you find them. Some men genuinely prefer curvy girls as hard as it is to believe. So rock it

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Find someone who finds you as attractive as you find them. Some men genuinely prefer curvy girls as hard as it is to believe. So rock it "

True

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Spend a lot of time getting to know somebody online before you meet them. By a lot of time I mean weeks or even months. That way you can out the weirdoes, axe murderers, guys looking for a one-off fuck, married guys pretending to be single, guys looking for another notch on the bedpost, idiots, guys who don't respect you, guys who think fabswingers is called I shag anybody who asks me, etc.

After getting to know them for a long time always have the first meet as a social meet. Have the meet in a very public place like a coffee shop, a pub, a cafe, etc. Whenever you meet somebody make sure a good friend knows where you are going and when you should be back. Maybe also when you first meet someobdy in real life for a social meet ask if you can take a photo of the person you are meeting to send to your friend. When you get home text your friend to say you are safe.

Never invite somebody to your home until your are 100% sure you are safe with them. Same for going to somebody elses home. Only go when you feel 100% safe. Always let a friend know what you are doing and where you are going. Take a photo of the outside of the house or flat and send it to your friend.

Probably best to stick to hotel meets but again only when you feel 100% safe. Get the guy/couple to book the hotel even if you are going halves on the cost of the room. That way hopefully proves he is not a timewaster. Also, the hotel will have his name and address.

Never takes risks with your safety. Always think about your safety.

Trust me as a single man... We have exactly the same issues to deal with im an all round confident person but i still have body confidence issues, i have been to Xtasia twice now and im going to chams (cops n robbers) very new to the scene still feeling a little out of my comfort zone... I am hoping practice helps but yeah your not alone and its on both sides of the sexes...

If you are looking to meet men i think the club scene is definitely the place to do it from a safety perspective.

If your arranging to meet men... Find out as much as you can about them before hand..for example i would be more then willing to kik whatsapp ect to make people feel comfortable and to prove i am who i say i am... Heard lots of catfish stories. And yes that also goes both ways.

But to the main point of the thread... The issues are your issues to deal with... But what i can assure you is where ever you go PLENTY will appreciate the body you have...

Some people are for you some aren't. Know your worth and celebrate it I say. Larger ladies are just lovely xx

Shouldn’t make any difference if you’re a bbw or not, axe murderers murder slim people too

I'm part of a couple , a size 18 and I feel the same...just can't seem to get the confidence up...im in Cheshire too...if u ever fancy a freind x

You have to love and respect yourself first x clubs are a great place to build your confidence x

Like everything else, some will fancy you, some wont. Western society in general needs to open its eyes to the idea that individual standards of beauty are extremely varied.

Just keep in mind that you will be irresistable to some and for others, you personality or carriage is most important and you will have the confidence to go anywhere. As to meeting people, just make sure to adequately verify them and don't rush into meeting someone. xx

hi all sorry this is my first post. i am also bbw and unsure abt being round other people or as i call them the beautiful. always wanted to try a club and am open to attending with some of u lovely woman or as a group xx i live in manchester xx

I’m with pap chams Bbw was my first club visit, I went alone and had a blast, come along to that and you’ll be fine.

I’m still very much body aware and reiterate with my meets I’m a big girl and I have had a fair bit of fun with lots of different people.

You’ll be surprised how many blokes like a bigger woman.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Well recommend Townhouse lovely place I went to MILF Monday on my own in Feb and not looked back since

See personally I don't do bbw nights. I don't enjoy them. I prefer normal club nights but I have built up my confidence to enable me to do so.

It's quite normal to be nervous don't worry. S is a bbw and she has found she gained confidence when attending clubs and he pics have been fabbed loads if times so go out there and enjoy. Us men love to get close and personal with beautiful bbw ladies.

"hi all sorry this is my first post. i am also bbw and unsure abt being round other people or as i call them the beautiful. always wanted to try a club and am open to attending with some of u lovely woman or as a group xx i live in manchester xx"

hi we are trying to get brave enough to try a club....would be happy to have accomplises x

"Find someone who finds you as attractive as you find them. Some men genuinely prefer curvy girls as hard as it is to believe. So rock it "
A lot of us do prefer a curvy lady....I know exactly what I'm on about as I married one such lady and wouldn't change a thing about her bod..love it

Gin helps my missus feel confident talking of that makes me feel more confident too

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Lots of good advice on here.

If you are still struggling with going on your own to a club, just post a thread saying you fancy going, and asking if a nice fem or couple wouldn't mind meeting up beforehand and then going in with you. Loads do it for the South Wales socials, its become a bit of a thing now, "pre-drinks", a chance to meet a few people, calm the nerves, and then head to your chosen event/destination.

For personal safety, I would suggest, taking a face pic of your date when you first meet in a public place, and sending it to a trusted friend, any genuine guy wouldn't have a problem if you explain why.

Also organise a "safety net" call from a friend about half an hour in, to check if you are ok, and also to give you a chance to fake an "emergency at home" situation should you need an escape route lol!

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

i like to help women like you (says this while sharpening axe)

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Part of the issue is we can all appear confident but inside we’re a bag of nerves.

Look out for social events and go to them or even meet up with a couple of girls for a chat and then maybe go to a club together. Once you start going to a club it’s like a second home. You’ll feel confident and make new friends. I have a pub quiz team made up of Fabbers which changes constantly. It’s a good way to meet socially and we’ve been going for nearly two years. I’m also organising a picnic as a social event. Unfortunately I’m not in your area.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on. x

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

guys get nervous as well, when i tell a woman im into cuckolding and sph and we talk about it all sexy, then meet its feel very nervous as they know things about me, and when your a confident jack the lad, it just feels strange

By *el1977Man  over a year ago

leeds

Just be honest .... so many guys into non stick thin ladies! From my point of view large small whatever I’d only meet if I was attracted to them and if I got on through messages!

So many shapes and sizes on here ... that’s the beauty no one is judging anyone (well hopefully not!) Your pics hot for what it’s worth!

Thank you x

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Your profile says you can smell bullshit from ten paces away.

Trust that gut feeling

By *weetstrawbsWoman  over a year ago

East Midlands

I insist on a social first when I am meeting alone trust your gut instinct. Never forget you're here for your own fun not somebody else's free fuck. Slap on your fav undies and outfit to make you feel sexy. Have a safety buddy to text too.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If you’re not doing anything on Thursday, you would be very welcome to come along to my Buxom Babes party night at Townhouse. It’s not about labelling people, it’s just a party to celebrate ladies of all different shapes & sizes - whether they have got booty, boobs, belly or all three. It’s an environment where no one feels they can’t flaunt their curvy fabulousness & is also for the guys & girls who love us girls who ‘make the rocking world go round’ as Freddie put it

It’s a really chilled out party night - good tunes, good atmosphere, good company & plenty of play if you want it. And if you don’t, then stay downstairs in the bar & just have fun!!! Dress down is optional in the social areas like the bar, lounge & patio area, so you can take it at your own pace!

Same invitation to any of you ladies who feel like you want to try it but are a little nervous! If you fancy it, or you want any more information, just drop me a message xx

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

My other half is a BBW she used to be on Fab,

she stopped saying she felt a bit judged on her size worrying each time a meet date was nearing and also worries a work or family member might find out.

I really wish she could get the confidence back I really miss her coming home with all the naughty details from a play.

Result I have hardly played too now in the last year even though she likes me still playing.

We still have good sex between us but feels like

Something has gone I hope not forever.

Being a large bbw I have to face a lot of prejudice and abuse in normal vanilla life. Sadly though I also get it on the scene. Guys also believe that because we are big, we are also desperate and an easy fuck - not the case!

I thought going to BBW parties etc would help but most of them are attended by women who are a size 12/14, claiming to be bbw. Then I get a complex about my body being too big. Particularly as the guys (who are supposedly going to the parties for bbws) then prefer to play with these slim women. I’ve actually been verbally abused about my size at a bbw party by a size 8 woman . However, I keep plodding along

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

Go to a club... if you’re nervous find a friend to go with. Male or female. I’m sure you will have lots of offers on here.

I’m a bit further down the country my regular club is jaydees which is very bbw friendly.

I only got my confidence up by going to clubs and wearing sexy outfits. Now I quite happily walk around naked haha.

Invest in a sexy outfit. Get yourself to a club and once your there you will love it. Get talking to people and you will soon feel more comfortable

By *ent_man420Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Girlfriend is a bigger woman (size 24) and we were both nervous about going to a club. Both agreed if we felt uncomfortable we would leave but was the opposite gave us both huge confidence boost. People are all sorts of shapes and sizes, im not your typical man ive got long hair,piercings and tattoos(and been like this before it was fashionable lol)

By *tarbuck007Man  over a year ago

up2no good

Size age doesn't matter all it matters is be strong enough to to make it to the club i like women full figured i find them more talkative

» Add a new message to this topic