FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been on this site a few weeks and either I don’t get a response after messaging, 2 couples agreed to meet then blocked me on the day or it’s just a no. Am I doing something wrong? I’m confused please help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Without knowing what you're doing I can't really say. Three weeks isn't long for a single guy on here.

Are you making sure you're messaging genuine couples and women?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope. Welcome to fab, it's full of fun and let downs.

Pick yourself up move on.

Just remember your in the majority looking for the minority.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

"Nope. Welcome to fab, it's full of fun and let downs.

Pick yourself up move on.

Just remember your in the majority looking for the minority. "

I think they are they had lots of verifications. I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong but I must be. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong because nobody will reply haha

"I’ve been on this site a few weeks and either I don’t get a response after messaging, 2 couples agreed to meet then blocked me on the day or it’s just a no. Am I doing something wrong? I’m confused please help! "
Two couples arranged to meet you then blocked you so they didn't turn up at the agreed meeting place?

"Two couples arranged to meet you then blocked you so they didn't turn up at the agreed meeting place?"

No we agreed I was accom, then we arranged a time etc and was chatting for around a week then all of a sudden they just blocked me.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think they are they had lots of verifications. I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong but I must be. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong because nobody will reply haha "

You aren’t doing anything wrong at all mate .

It’s the way it is on here , and it’s not just single guys like yourself , or newbies that don’t get it .

We’ve been swinging for over seven years and the same thing happens to us too .

So you either get used to it , grow a thick skin and enjoy the odd meet now and again , or get out in the real world and meet people that way . For the time being we are doing the latter and it’s way better

"Two couples arranged to meet you then blocked you so they didn't turn up at the agreed meeting place?

No we agreed I was accom, then we arranged a time etc and was chatting for around a week then all of a sudden they just blocked me. "

so you gave them your address?

"I’ve been on this site a few weeks and either I don’t get a response after messaging, 2 couples agreed to meet then blocked me on the day or it’s just a no. Am I doing something wrong? I’m confused please help! "

Welcome to the world of Fab.

I was stood up by two social s tonight.

They was both verified. I wouldn’t say you’re doing anything wrong. It’s just how it is here .

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP, welcome to Fab!

What's happened is common and you have to learn and move on.

You've only been here 3 weeks; that makes you a mere beginner! It takes time and that means months!

You have to "Sell" yourself to stand out against the rest of those guys seeking the same thing!

Have you ventured into the Forums? Have you tried the Clubs in Manchester? These options will help get yon noticed!

Pics: ditch the cock ones to Private and in their place, put in a facial one.

Overall, what you put into your search will pay off but it takes Patience, even more Patience and Perseverance too.

Immediate results are very rare.

Good Luck.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Ur doing nothing wrong. Just a small fish in a big pond. Do u message people?x

It's akin to playing the lottery OP, granted the odds are slightly less

The ratio of Male to Female/Couples is huge, so it's a case of trying to stand out from the crowd.… a sense of humour is essential in my experience, oh, and patience!!

» Add a new message to this topic