FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile support

Profile support

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning naughty people.

So we have been on this site for a little while now, and messages are few and far in between, also views are always no higher than an average 20 a day. Maybe I’m getting a little self conscious but am I (Miss) loosing my touch?! I know I’m no model but I’m very sexual.

From looking at our profile, how does it come across? Any tips or advice you could give?

Thanks everyone xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say you are from Happy Town then your profile starts "we are a couple from Pleasure Town".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More pictures of the male half. You play/meet as a couple, therefore surely other couples and women would like to see pics of both of you. I know i would.

Personally im not a fan of male on female / female on male type written profiles, but thats just me.

Poppy

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Only thing wrong is your happy town but otherwise you look lovely wish you was nearer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure what your issue is? You’ve had a handful of meets in the two months you’ve been in here!

"You say you are from Happy Town then your profile starts "we are a couple from Pleasure Town"."

Think I’ve fixed that what do you think? Xx

"More pictures of the male half. You play/meet as a couple, therefore surely other couples and women would like to see pics of both of you. I know i would.

Personally im not a fan of male on female / female on male type written profiles, but thats just me.

Poppy"

Thanks Poppy, mini photo shoot tomorrow I think xx

"Only thing wrong is your happy town but otherwise you look lovely wish you was nearer "

Could be closer than you think xx

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Why blank out your face in one photo but not in another?

"Why blank out your face in one photo but not in another? "

I like the black & white one, and the reason why the face one is at the bottom is because it was the first one I uploaded xx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As others have said more pics of Mr wouldn't go amiss and to be honest as someone else said 9 veris in two months doesn't suggest you need to change a great deal.

Don't pay too much attention to the "Looked At Me" count either - lots of people look in ninja mode and it doesn't register on the count when they do.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I would say I've had about 9 meets in 7 years on and off here...to me it suggests you are doing just fine with your profile it's seems all good me.

» Add a new message to this topic