FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hard to find a bi guy & partner

Hard to find a bi guy & partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucker68 OP   Man  over a year ago

East Finchley

Hi,

Been finding it really hard to find bi guys who want to meet up with their girlfirend/wife. Any couple on her where the female loves watching her boyfriend/husband get sucked off by another guy?

Very willing guy here! Both Chichester and London based; unfortunately can't accomm but more than happy to travel!

Message me if you are interested; I'm clean, polite and non pushy!

Thanks!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to be involved in a bi MMF, virtually impossible to find though.

Exactly what we are, here in Belfast but not as many takers as you'd think. Most want to give me a bit of a suck to get at my straight partner

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Exactly what we are, here in Belfast but not as many takers as you'd think. Most want to give me a bit of a suck to get at my straight partner"

That's why we won't meet guys unless their profile lists them as at least bi curious. The bi guys we struggle to find are the ones that are actually single and not 'Fabsingle'.

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Our meets are bi mmf only we love them xxx

"Our meets are bi mmf only we love them xxx"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

How hard can it be? The site is full of bi guys

East Finchley

"Exactly what we are, here in Belfast but not as many takers as you'd think. Most want to give me a bit of a suck to get at my straight partner"

Pity we are so far apart! Would love to suck you while your wife watches! I'm basically gay so no chance I'd try it on with her!

East Finchley

"Exactly what we are, here in Belfast but not as many takers as you'd think. Most want to give me a bit of a suck to get at my straight partner

That's why we won't meet guys unless their profile lists them as at least bi curious. The bi guys we struggle to find are the ones that are actually single and not 'Fabsingle'."

I'm gay - does that help lol! Would LOVE to suck your hubby while you watch!!

East Finchley

"How hard can it be? The site is full of bi guys"

Yeah lots of bi guys but not many coupes where the wife wants to watch him being sucked by another guy or share sucking their hubby's cock with another guy! Would love to find suck couples on here if they exist!!

It's our preferred meet. Bi guys are always what we look for as it makes for a better MMF.

Problems you have with straight guys is that they just want to fuck the F and expect the partner to just fit it wherever.

Bi sessions of MMF MFF are definitely the best and play flows a lot better with 3 way interaction.

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Ooh pity your to far away. Am Bi single and into lots of play with respectful boundaries.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

We don't find it that hard. (ooh Err missus...)

"Exactly what we are, here in Belfast but not as many takers as you'd think. Most want to give me a bit of a suck to get at my straight partner

That's why we won't meet guys unless their profile lists them as at least bi curious. The bi guys we struggle to find are the ones that are actually single and not 'Fabsingle'.

I'm gay - does that help lol! Would LOVE to suck your hubby while you watch!!"

No it doesn't help. The point of bi meets is so everybody is involved, it's not just about watching one of us with someone else.

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

I am

"How hard can it be? The site is full of bi guys

Yeah lots of bi guys but not many coupes where the wife wants to watch him being sucked by another guy or share sucking their hubby's cock with another guy! Would love to find suck couples on here if they exist!!"

Bi meets are our favourite but I'd find it really boring to just watch someone suck him...

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

[Removed by poster at 15/07/18 11:09:13]

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I'm gay - does that help lol! Would LOVE to suck your hubby while you watch!!"

Bi guys identifying as straight. Now gay guys identifying as bi.

I suspect if you’re honest about what you are, you may find more success. Bit of a niche thing you’re after. Personally, wouldn’t take too kindly to being offered the chance to sit in a corner.

By *hyguy187Man  over a year ago

Maybe near to you!

Absolutely love bi mmf meets, but yes they can be a little difficult to find, I think because of all the 'fake' bi guys just wanting to have fun with the female in the couple

It’s so difficult. It always seems the bi couples are too far away from the midlands. Lol

I definitely want to play with both. I’d rather tie the female up first and put on a show for her lol

Just difficult to find the right couples. Anyone want to move to Warwickshire

By *opjock69Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Depends where you are looking, alternatively I find It difficult to find a couple who are looking for some extra curricula activity with a guy that has no objections on how close a proximity the husband gets. All about having mutual fun and enjoyment.

"I'd love to be involved in a bi MMF, virtually impossible to find though. "

Not impossible, most of our meets have been bi MMF and we love them as everyone has fun! I love to see my wife fucked hard, then she watches as I have fun with the guy too. We love to share his cock as he watches, both kissing licking and sucking it together.

We find 90% of the guys who contact us and say ther bi there only interested in a quick bit of oral between the men and all about fucking the female. We would love to meet a genuine full bi guy who wants to play equally and definitely want to meet a guy who would be happy for me to watch him play with my hubby

By *ohnlewis1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hello

I’ve found the best way to meet genuine bi people is at a club. I recommend Bi Monday at Chameleons.

I have played with various couples at thus event t where everything goes. You can assume that everyone is bi unless advised otherwise. It’s super fun.

"It's our preferred meet. Bi guys are always what we look for as it makes for a better MMF.

Problems you have with straight guys is that they just want to fuck the F and expect the partner to just fit it wherever.

Bi sessions of MMF MFF are definitely the best and play flows a lot better with 3 way interaction."

this

I love this set-up but as a SF it’s impossible to find now. Always managed too in the clubs when in a couple or FB situation.

One day #sigh

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

That's why we won't meet guys unless their profile lists them as at least bi curious. The bi guys we struggle to find are the ones that are actually single and not 'Fabsingle'."

. Even better if fully bi couple ????? Then get in touch when in north.

#sighs

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

"Hello

I’ve found the best way to meet genuine bi people is at a club. I recommend Bi Monday at Chameleons.

I have played with various couples at thus event t where everything goes. You can assume that everyone is bi unless advised otherwise. It’s super fun."

We intend to visit a week tomorrow

East Finchley

"It's our preferred meet. Bi guys are always what we look for as it makes for a better MMF.

Bi sessions of MMF MFF are definitely the best and play flows a lot better with 3 way interaction."

So wish we were closer for some MMF fun!!

East Finchley

"We don't find it that hard. (ooh Err missus...) "

How about we arrange something! I'd love to suck your hubby's cock!

East Finchley

I'm gay - does that help lol! Would LOVE to suck your hubby while you watch!!

Bi guys identifying as straight. Now gay guys identifying as bi.

I suspect if you’re honest about what you are, you may find more success. Bit of a niche thing you’re after. Personally, wouldn’t take too kindly to being offered the chance to sit in a corner."

I certainly don't mean for the woman to just sit in the corner and watch! Love sharing a guys cock with a woman and am not adverse to fun with a woman at all - I guess that's makes me bi rhater than gay lol!!

East Finchley

"I'd love to be involved in a bi MMF, virtually impossible to find though.

Not impossible, most of our meets have been bi MMF and we love them as everyone has fun! I love to see my wife fucked hard, then she watches as I have fun with the guy too. We love to share his cock as he watches, both kissing licking and sucking it together. "

Love sharing a guy's cock with a woman!!

East Finchley

"We find 90% of the guys who contact us and say ther bi there only interested in a quick bit of oral between the men and all about fucking the female. We would love to meet a genuine full bi guy who wants to play equally and definitely want to meet a guy who would be happy for me to watch him play with my hubby "

I'd love to play equally if you're up for it!

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

well when I used to have straight on my profile, I got loads of "straight" couples when suddenly, out of nowhere, the "straight" male would either start wanking me off or sucking me off etc etc etc.

But since I have openly put I am bi. NO FUCKING ACTION WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

work that one out

"Hi,

Been finding it really hard to find bi guys who want to meet up with their girlfirend/wife. Any couple on her where the female loves watching her boyfriend/husband get sucked off by another guy?

Very willing guy here! Both Chichester and London based; unfortunately can't accomm but more than happy to travel!

Thanks!"

We meet bi but sadly only black sorry. Well if im involved of im not then it's not a problem

Was in a couple and this was an important part of our play. We always played with the room. However that went no-one was left out. One of the best being an MMMMFF. Am trying to get a FB to have it again.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I'd say, judging by your profile pic, your cock stands up well for itself. I'd be quite happy with it for sure. Getting to play with your partner would just be the iceing on the cake.

Bi sessions of MMF MFF are definitely

the best and play flows a lot better with 3 way interaction.

this

I love this set-up but as a SF it’s impossible to find now. Always managed too in the clubs when in a couple or FB situation.

One day #sigh "

Gosh how we'd like to play with you. Finding a single female for a bi MFF is unicorn world haha.

By *rty91Man  over a year ago

boro

"Our meets are bi mmf only we love them xxx"

By *heviking80Man  over a year ago

cork

Hey,Bi Guy fro Ireland her.but regularly in UK due to work.Her in Ireland A real BI couple is very hear to come by.if a fully BI wants to meet up i am very interstate,please let me know.

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

We love meeting single bi guys but we get inundated with messages from straight guys who tell us that they are bi really. Why can people not be honest about their sexuality on this type of site.

We find bi guys to be fun, friendly and attentive to both of us

We need a new towel rail

Fully bisexual guy here and love meeting couples for three ways, I love it when everyone gets fully stuck in

If I take your fancy let me know, I travel around a lot with my job so distance is usually not an obstacle.

We love this but we all join in .... no sitting and watching for me!

Floppsy x

Not that easy either finding a real bi guy for us. We really enjoy meeting with other bi guys for a MMF

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We love playing with bi guys, but we tend to mostly discount those who are "orally bi". Once we let him know that for us orally bi means oral only and there will be no full play he seems to lose interest.

Single guys are blocked on our profile as there are just too many claiming to be something they aren't, so we find our guys on bi night at the club. It's far easier to figure out who is who when face to face.

By *igjim69Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Love a bi mmf if thats you please get in touch if your local xx

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

Our preferred meets are with bi guys.

We now have a few guys we meet regularly at clubs.

We have been looking for a bi male couple but very difficult.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Both bi here and real players, so MMF and FFM both work really well for us. She loves watching him sucking other guys cock and vice versa.

My partner loves to watch me being sucked by a guy and joins him. She and I also love sucking cock together. It's incredibly erotic for me (m) watching my partner and another guy suck me and watch them kiss at the end of my cock.

"My partner loves to watch me being sucked by a guy and joins him. She and I also love sucking cock together. It's incredibly erotic for me (m) watching my partner and another guy suck me and watch them kiss at the end of my cock."

This is the best bit, sucking the guy off with the girl and both making eye contact with the guy. Mouths and tongues touching as you both eagerly try to suck his cock

And then when he erupts over your faces, you both then lick his cum off each other

[Removed by poster at 18/07/18 16:07:40]

My last comment didn't follow the previous one I readso was out of kilter, hence removed.

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

From the POV of a Bi couple... It's also hard to find available Bi men that we click with.

We'd love to have more Bi fun.

We've had our fair share of time wasters and also some guys who say they are Bi, but just aren't.

And we'd love to find more couples where both are Bi.

Although ultimately, for us, finding time for fun at all is rare with having a young family.

Flames

By *ex God and Sex KittenCouple  over a year ago

Planet kitten, North East usually but occasionally South as well

Biggest problems that we've found are the straight guys that claim to be bi but really aren't and finding people that we both fancy.

Difficult finding a single that we both like, virtually impossible to find a fully bi couple, who both like oral/anal/group sex where no one gets left out.

SG & Sk xx

North East

"Biggest problems that we've found are the straight guys that claim to be bi but really aren't and finding people that we both fancy.

Difficult finding a single that we both like, virtually impossible to find a fully bi couple, who both like oral/anal/group sex where no one gets left out.

SG & Sk xx "

. Well are fully bi and haven’t far to look. Lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s mainly what I do. Bi mmf

Next time I'm back home visiting I'd certainly like to meet up with you guys.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Only managed it the once... But, damn! It was good

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We find 90% of the guys who contact us and say ther bi there only interested in a quick bit of oral between the men and all about fucking the female. We would love to meet a genuine full bi guy who wants to play equally and definitely want to meet a guy who would be happy for me to watch him play with my hubby "

I know a BI couple and they say the same. 99% of bi guys they meet aren't really BI. They give the guy a quick suck and then want to fuck the wife.

How they get around that nowadays is tell the supposed BI guy for the first hour or so the wife just wants to watch the 2 guys. Then she may or may not join in. They told me that soon gets the pretend BI guys running away.

That is the way. Interest from so called bi guys dropped immediately, when they realized what they were required to do. Nothing but a lot of 'Bengal lancers' on fab.

By *urious786Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi

We both are bi

Any party invites welcome xx

Im finding it hard to get a meet of anybody

Dburnley, the heavy beard and your language in your profile, in my opinion doesn't help. Using words like sluts wouldn't appeal to my partner (unless it's during sex lol).

We are bi and love to meet bi guys and bi couples they are hard to find fill free to drop us a message if your close enough

Well I’m more than happy to prove my bi’ness with any guy

I met a bi couple few years back, the lady was shy and asked just to watch to begin with.

It was a good few hours of guy on guy before she joined us, she said she was enjoying the show too much

I found it really horny, I kept looking over at her and she was furiously masterbating throughout

"We are bi and love to meet bi guys and bi couples they are hard to find fill free to drop us a message if your close enough "

You’ve blocked single guys

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Very bi here! Love to play with a guy while the woman watches! Had a good session of this on Sunday! Never seen my fb so turned on.

East Finchley

"We are bi and love to meet bi guys and bi couples they are hard to find fill free to drop us a message if your close enough "

Can't send you a message as you've blocked single guys!

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Next time I'm over in Belfast.....?

Peterborough

"

Love sharing a guy's cock with a woman!!"

Me too!

Been looking for this for a while not many around Hull tho

"We are bi and love to meet bi guys and bi couples they are hard to find fill free to drop us a message if your close enough

Can't send you a message as you've blocked single guys!"

yes we have blocked single guys

"We are bi and love to meet bi guys and bi couples they are hard to find fill free to drop us a message if your close enough

Can't send you a message as you've blocked single guys!yes we have blocked single guys "

How can bi guys send you a message as mentioned above

They can't we find them when we looking for them that way we don't get hundreds of messages

By *ookingtocumMan  over a year ago

fife

Hi love dressing and letting for a bi male mmf so love sharing and all having fun but seems so hard to find couple up for it even though they say the are !! Ideal meet would be with a crossdressing couple but they are even harder to find although seems to be plenty on here just all so far away

Get in touch

By *eejayoMan  over a year ago

Redcar

I too love sucking the husband off while the wife watches me swallowing his load

By *inkerbelleWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Well we go to bi parties

Have a look at club sx Bi parties next one is September - last Saturday were in an all bi orgy with about 15/20 of us around

Bi nights at chameleons are also great for this I love sharing my mans cock with Men and women’s and anyone inbetween.

I also play separately in mFF situations a lot as the ‘single’ female for couples and I love it

"I too love sucking the husband off while the wife watches me swallowing his load "

Hi

Have the same problem

Don’t accom can only meet at certain times

But carnt even get a message off a bi couple

"We love meeting single bi guys but we get inundated with messages from straight guys who tell us that they are bi really. Why can people not be honest about their sexuality on this type of site.

We find bi guys to be fun, friendly and attentive to both of us "

Becuase being bi means you also like to have single women, or straight couples, if you stick bi or bi curious on your profile every reply you get back is “Sorry you aren’t my type”. Then you get the bi couples who say “You must put bi in your profile” or we won’t entertaint you.... even if you like getting 10 inches of cock in your ass then returning the favour, while mrs jumps on the other one.

Gaydar?

By *ornishBiLoverMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Me me meèeeeee.. I'm fully bi and single.... invites more than welcome

By *ove2PleaseX2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Yorkshire & Newcastle

It doesn't have to be so difficult to find. Just look in the right places

By *exaddicted80Man  over a year ago

Belfast

My first MMF threesome was with bi couple, where everyone got the equal part of the cake. Loved it and would be happy to find more people into it.

I'm up for a bi meet if anyone would like me to 'help out' just drop me a message.

By *orkiecplCouple  over a year ago

York

Bi cpl do exist just got to look and then make the effort just cause we bi don't mean we easy

Peterborough

"I too love sucking the husband off while the wife watches me swallowing his load "

Lovely, me too

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Bi meets only for us too.

We get to as many bi nights as possible, love them.

Bi couples are best, but very hard to find.

Hello

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We are a bi couple and love nothing better than a bi mmf. Finding the right person is a lot harder than you would think x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I have also been with another couple like yourself in NI x

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Hi,

"

I know your pain.

But i think this is the nature of FAB's

I understand the fact that both partners have to find you attractive Speaking as a non "Fab bi" and "Fab single" however there are just too many false looking for... (fantasist's) on here.

Clubs work better for me.

By *orkiecplCouple  over a year ago

York

Bi sessions of MMF MFF are definitely the best and play flows a lot better with 3 way interaction.

Go to clubs on a bi night and chat to the men who you like the look of make sure they bi then have a play if you want then why not arrange to go back to the club as a cpl, the next time just a thought

this

One day #sigh "

I've had a few bi mmf meets and would love to find a regular couple to play with (wink wink) but it's hard enough just finding compatible people let alone all who are bi

Bi mf couple here *waving furiously* most of our meets have been bi mmf where we all join in together but I certainly wouldn’t sit and watch, I like to get stuck in so to speak Amelia x

They do exist, maybe not quite looking in the right places

"How hard can it be? The site is full of bi guys

Yeah lots of bi guys but not many coupes where the wife wants to watch him being sucked by another guy or share sucking their hubby's cock with another guy! Would love to find suck couples on here if they exist!!"

By *ime2PlayWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"My partner loves to watch me being sucked by a guy and joins him. She and I also love sucking cock together. It's incredibly erotic for me (m) watching my partner and another guy suck me and watch them kiss at the end of my cock."

Tho only had pleasure of it twice so far sadly

This def one of my fav turn ons..

N get wet at mere THOUGHT!!

But it's finding right people to play n share with .... because don't have a reg fb.. well not one who interested in this scenario

But... so want more meets like this...N hopefully... things might progress even more between the guys together also

Now THAT IS something l'd LUV to find with the right people...N b a part of 3 or even better 4 way full mix n match swop n play happily all together!!

So... any invites lol

We get plenty of offers each day, but most are just pretending and are as Bi as someone who isn’t Bi.

Some guys are also a real let down a quick touch and then all the attention is on the Fem.

Then you meet the WOW Guy. Who erupts sex. Is attentive to both and is a rarity. Luckily we met him at Chams. And yes!

We will meet him again xxx

Forgot to mention. Our dream is to find a sexy Bi Couple.

Harder than you think x

True this can be something hard to find for a genuinely bisexual couple, as has been mentioned, there are far too many of the "bi-guys" simply want to dive into the puss having almost offered their partner as bait. Equally if, like us, you are honest about your sexuality and your sex with others, many couples seem to think you're a damn health risk!

We're a couple where the female will have as much sex as she can and the male, in a "sissy cock-sucking cuckold" role, will help guys get good and ready . . and if he gets to be fucked she will enjoy watching.

Too many of the, sadly few, couples we've met have been with supposed bisexual couples and it's simply led to her getting a shag by the other guy and that's it!

Typical selfish male attitude really . . and a waste of our very open uninhibited sexual approach too.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Having been to a 'few' clubs we find guys are happy to play with each other but as soon as a woman comes near it all stops and she becomes the focus of all attention. Even many guys who claim bi use it just to get to the woman. We are both bi and when you meet the right folk it is brilliant, but finding them is a nightmare. Even bi nights at clubs doesn't mean any male action will happen but there's tons of guys hoping to see some girl on girl action.

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

My experience is that some couples are bit more cautious about 'diving straight in' with a first bi encounter. Sometimes it takes a while to feel comfortable, and there's a bit of to-ing and fro-ing which may seem like 'time-wasting' or 'fab-bi' behaviour, but is a genuine reflection of it being a new departure with maybe some taboos being tackled. As an example, I was at a club recently when a couple kept strolling past, intrigued by the bi-male play going on, but reluctant to get too close, or to show obvious interest. Then a few days later I got a message from them and it was clear the whole thing had set off some exciting new thoughts for them which they hadn't felt ready to explore at the time. (But they were now very keen to!)

Maybe one of the couple is intrigued by the idea of bi-play but not sure how the other will react, and messaging / watching etc is part of the exploration and discovery that needs to happen. I can see that for people on the other side of that process it can feel like getting mixed messages however. I'm happy to be patient, given that it's still such a taboo area for a lot of people - it's hard to know what is going on in other people's heads!

By *odayssurpriseMan  over a year ago

anywhere

Hi...bi guy here in Belfast if you are ever looking.

anywhere

Hi...bi guy here in Belfast if you are ever looking.

anywhere

I know I’ve already said but total bi guy here. Enjoy sucking and fucking guys and would love to join in with a nice bi couple.

Great pics. I'd love to hear from you

By *eviant_domMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

There are some great replies and advice on here. My gf and I are looking to dip toe in to mmf, and defo equal three way involvement.

Will be taking on advice here, and keeping an eye out.

Happy fabbing to you all

Hi bi black guy into all sorts very open minded if you wanna know more pm me

Looking for bi couples too

By *enniEssexTV/TS  over a year ago

Thurrock area

Well I am bi. I love meeting couples who like to experiment. Can be dressed or as a guy.

Love a horny mmf with a hot bi cpl

still looking for a bi guy for us,1 that will meet mr alone aswell as us together but hard to find the right guy

We are a couple who meet fully bi guys but most on here are straight who think a lick of a cock gets them balls deep in the misses xx

"We are a couple who meet fully bi guys but most on here are straight who think a lick of a cock gets them balls deep in the misses xx"

yeah had a few messages along those lines

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"We are a couple who meet fully bi guys but most on here are straight who think a lick of a cock gets them balls deep in the misses xx"

We also have this problem

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Hi bi black guy into all sorts very open minded if you wanna know more pm me "

A true unicorn well done you!

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We have so many people who pose at ‘bi-pretenders’ or people who learn we are bi and actually because Male is bi have avoided playing with us.

Most bi men I know are the most careful guys I know when it comes to sexual health.

If anyone makes it to the north west I would thoroughly recommend club sx bi nights. You know you have hit jackpot when you see a mmmmmmm - and a mmmf train of fucking and even a 25 person all bi orgy. They vet everyone who goes to these events to see they are truly bi.

Don't know what you mean.

Must be just lucky. Most of the peapule I've met love my bi side and I love there fellas.

Xxx

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Manchester anyone?

Great to see that comment about the typical attitude to cleanliness and health from bi-guys

By *etsplay200Couple  over a year ago

Hagley

exactly... I always meet guys for a social meet 1st without Mrs play based on expreriance... it's easy to know who's genuine from even that as a proposal.

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

"Hi,

Thanks!"

Top of my bucket list

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

and your profile states that you are straight - you appear to be type that genuine bi-couples get fed up with

By *unDMC200Man  over a year ago

N East

Bi Yorkshire guy here always happy to play with bi male in couples, love it lots x

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

We do bi oral mmf or mmmf would love a bi oral mmff with another couple

It is soooooo hard to find we always have trouble

"Absolutely love bi mmf meets, but yes they can be a little difficult to find, I think because of all the 'fake' bi guys just wanting to have fun with the female in the couple"

"We are a couple who meet fully bi guys but most on here are straight who think a lick of a cock gets them balls deep in the misses xx exactly... I always meet guys for a social meet 1st without Mrs play based on expreriance... it's easy to know who's genuine from even that as a proposal."

not a bad idea

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Hi,

Thanks!"

such a shame you are so far away. We, as a bi couple, also find it hard to find genuine bi single guys and yes I love to watch befor joining in for a bi mmf xxx

By *omtom65Man  over a year ago

walkden

Bi guy in Manchester looking for easing going couple to experiment

"We are a couple who meet fully bi guys but most on here are straight who think a lick of a cock gets them balls deep in the misses xx exactly... I always meet guys for a social meet 1st without Mrs play based on expreriance... it's easy to know who's genuine from even that as a proposal."

...and then you just look like a single guy posing as a couple...

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Plenty of us bi guys about, finding a bi couple to play with isn't easy though!

This ....so much this

By *unter122Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I am bi and love mmf meets where we can all be involved but couples are so hard to find ,

Pity you’re so far away

"Hi,

Thanks!"

Sadly a lot of straight guys will play bi to get to have sex with the wife/girlfriend.

A lot of Bi-couples know this.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

"Hi,

Thanks!

Sadly a lot of straight guys will play bi to get to have sex with the wife/girlfriend.

A lot of Bi-couples know this. "

So a guy will go bi just to get with a woman?? Do you not think if a guy is prepared to play with a guy he must be bi?

"

A lot of Bi-couples know this. "

Ain't that the truth but it's the truly single bi guys that are harder to find.

We only meet bi guys hubby is bi and I am straight so bi guys are perfect we’ve had so much fun with them

I think there are way more bi men in couples out there than you might think.

Im oraly bi but dont state that on our profile simply because i prefer women to men.

Maybe other guys feel the same, i dunno ...

Bi fun is the best fun

Ahhhh..the "im bi really" brigade....im astounded at how many guys ive "turned"!!!.. ...

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hi,

Thanks!

So a guy will go bi just to get with a woman?? Do you not think if a guy is prepared to play with a guy he must be bi?"

I blame the bi cpls playing with the str guys then you see the guys hasn't shown the verie because he's put he's str.

By *andmcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Newton

Yeah I think I'm in that Bi category but not that far in, I would let a guy suck and I would be a top to a guy but I wouldn't be able to suck, prob be happy to use hand and not sure if I would ever go as far as being penetrated by a guy. But I would have to hav a girl there to get hard as I don't find them attractive

"Bi fun is the best fun "

"Ahhhh..the "im bi really" brigade....im astounded at how many guys ive "turned"!!!.. ... "

I can see why, those toes are incredible

Well I’m fully bisexual and not a straight pretender

I have met the male half of a couple prior to meeting both, the husband has the wife on FaceTime and I quite enjoyed proving myself

"Hi,

Thanks!

So a guy will go bi just to get with a woman?? Do you not think if a guy is prepared to play with a guy he must be bi?"

Nope. He is not bi but willing to suck cock or be fucked up the bum to get to shag the female half.

I know a few guys on here who have admitted to doing that.

East Finchley

Wow my original post generated quite a discussion!

Still looking for a m/f couple where the guy likes to play with guys too - message me if interested at all!

We adore it ...it’s our favourite type of play...such a pity you’re miles away

East Finchley

Yes, that's a great pity!

It will continue to be difficult until bisexual men are more accepted and can be honest without facing guaranteed discrimination and prejudice

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

I've enjoyed my bi mmf experiences. Fun to share a husband's cock with his hotwife

North East

"We adore it ...it’s our favourite type of play...such a pity you’re miles away "
lol fully bi couple here and we are definitely not too far away. Lol

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

fully bi couple here in Hampshire, we're looking for bi couples and fob's so that we can both have same sex fun and watch each other as we do so

We only meet bi men

"Hi,

Thanks!"

There are loads of couples who like that on here. X

We are looking but must admit do prefer a mmff meet. In fact a mfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmf meet would be even better

Both bi, he is top

By *eejayoMan  over a year ago

Redcar

Any couples in the North East want me sucking the guy off while the wife watches?

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

We'll only meet bi people. Far too many guys who think a little touch or suck opens up the female half to them. Happy to hear from single, genuinely bi guys, women and couples too

On my previous fab account had a great bi mmf threesome. Loved it.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"I'd love to be involved in a bi MMF, virtually impossible to find though.

Only managed it the once... But, damn! It was good "

Just the once, might have to help change that x

South East London

"We are looking but must admit do prefer a mmff meet. In fact a mfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmf meet would be even better

Both bi, he is top "

I’d noticed

By *asyrider73Man  over a year ago

south leicester

Its hard ( pardon the pun) as a single male to find a cpl let alone a bi cpl to have fun with when what turns you on is playing with both at the same time

I’m from the Northeast and am fully bi

By *ove2PleaseX2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Yorkshire & Newcastle

We are mates and play orally bi together when meeeting females and couples if they want/enjoy that. Otherwise we would play straight.

We prefer orally bi meets with couples and singles.

Pegging is something I(Jay) would love to experience.

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

always surprised when people complain that they can’t find xxx or xxx. Do feel if your open and clear early in conversation and on meet requests that there is an amazing and wonderful range of people on here

"We are mates and play orally bi together when meeeting females and couples if they want/enjoy that. Otherwise we would play straight.

Pegging is something I(Jay) would love to experience. "

Sounds lovely, three orally bi guys...

South East London

"We are mates and play orally bi together when meeeting females and couples if they want/enjoy that. Otherwise we would play straight.

Sounds lovely, three orally bi guys..."

It is

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Really surprised at I thought that would be easy here.

"Really surprised at I thought that would be easy here. "

It is

By *xploring life maleMan  over a year ago

chesham

We ain’t too far

Sounds lovely, three orally bi guys...

It is "

he he he...

Love sucking dick and eating pussy