FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Premier inns

Premier inns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iffy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

Afternoon all we was just curious , if we have a meet at a premier inn or travel lodge , how do you get the other person /people in , as when you book they ask how many , and also we like to photograph and record our meets how do we get that equipement in without looking too suspisious ?

Lucy n Ian

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Won’t it look like luggage? I’m sure people have friends, family, hookers visit their hotel rooms all the time and it doesn’t rise an eye brow. Just tell them not to turn up in the gimp suit.

By *ssex-guyMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Won’t it look like luggage? I’m sure people have friends, family, hookers visit their hotel rooms all the time and it doesn’t rise an eye brow. Just tell them not to turn up in the gimp suit. "

* This is the answer you’re looking for *

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Go to your hotel room first, tell the playmates the room number and wait for them to arrive.

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

I’ve had someone join me in a premier inn room, I went down and collected them......it was quite late in and no one batted an eyelid.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Just don't try and claim on the good night sleep guarantee by telling them why you got no sleep

Seriously no hassle, staff aren't bothered as long as you're sensible and don't impact on the enjoyment of others who are staying.

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

It really isn’t a problem - We all worry far more than we need to about possible problems -

Only slight challenge is some have key card entry doors to rooms so one of you may have to pop down when the person joining you arrives and let them in but more often than not these doors are away from the reception desk and at the end of the day no one cares - Book up and enjoy yourselves

By *ightboy69Man  over a year ago

Torquay

Some of the hotels have a coded door next to reception to stop non guests accessing rooms if this is the case you will just have to go and let them in

"Go to your hotel room first, tell the playmates the room number and wait for them to arrive. "

Although with Travelodge, you'll need a key card to get into the lifts and the corridors going up to rooms.

I work for a large hotel chain and we are told to be alert for signs of sexual exploitation and prostitution which could be mistaken for swinging, so be careful.

My wife and I regularly meet up with a couple at Travelodges. If we booked it then we meet up before and take all luggage in with us, and vice versa. That way the other couple can wait in the bar while we sort the room out without arousing suspiscion. As previously mentioned the staff see hundreds of people a day so they won't keep track of who's who etc.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

When they ask if you want 1 or 2 key cards always take two. you can then go get the other couple and enter as two couples with one key card each. Will be two couples having come from the bar and let themselves through the key card operated door off to their rooms. Don't overthink a situation, just because you know what you are up to, absolutely no one else does, well that's till you have a knock on the door and told to keep the noise down that is lol

By *ascalsCouple  over a year ago

East Dereham & France

Good job we're not mind readers. As said above just because you know what you're up too, no one else do unless you choose to tell them.

Just relax and enjoy the excitement of the evening.

We've even left without staying the night, and if I was asked why we were leaving, we would say a family emergency. These things happens.

Have fun.

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Travel lodge easier than premier inn

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If I'm having a hotel meet, I always ask for 2 keys, and ask reception to hold the other key, for my 'friend' to collect when he arrives. I always leave the key under the same name at reception - Mr Ian A Baker has shagged his way around half the major cities in the North (Love to my first meet, who WAS a baker )

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

City centre hotels can be a bit stricter with non residents coming in & out, but out of town are a little less so - try to go for those hotels!!

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

In a case no problem....meet in bar or resteraunt or even outside...

By *s1212Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Travelodge is very easy.

Staff aren't bothered at all as long as you don't make a fuss!

As others have said, act natural, don't "over think it", if a couple ask for two key cards and remember . . the staff - even the manager if you can find one - are on rota's and it's their business to see loads of people use their hotel and people come and go with baggage through the doors all the time. It's also the norm for "guests" to ask the desk-attendee to press the button to open the door because "hubby/wife/uncle" has still got the damn key?

Sadly the day of doing a private video or gang-bang using one of these rooms very openly are gone, CCTV and accurate JIT records probably killed it. In the past it was common, if you had a "friendly manager" you had cultivated, to do a cash deal with him to use a room after it had been cleaned by the maids and you were long gone before it could be hired again. The manager would do the clean up . . and you might even get the room almost free if you let him stand in the corner watching and wanking. This happened all the time.

Today if using a "chain" then NEVER approach the staff, just act as if you're a group of friends going somewhere, you won't even be noticed . . though do keep a lid on any "screamers" . . these new buildings have walls of paper!

I’ll be staying in a Travelodge all week - I’ll let you know.

Sometimes I wonder about the bed’s history - and of course, whether I’ll be lucky enough to add an exciting experience to it....

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"City centre hotels can be a bit stricter with non residents coming in & out, but out of town are a little less so - try to go for those hotels!! "

I've had meets in London where the lifts are card controlled - I just do the old James Bond trick of waiting till someone calls for it and get in with them.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"Afternoon all we was just curious , if we have a meet at a premier inn or travel lodge , how do you get the other person /people in , as when you book they ask how many , and also we like to photograph and record our meets how do we get that equipement in without looking too suspisious ?

Lucy n Ian "

u can ask for more than 1 key plus it depends were u stay cos some sites have security on a night

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

[Removed by poster at 16/07/18 21:43:16]

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've never had a problem with Travelodge but I've noticed recently the rooms smell really weird. Think they must have changed their cleaning stuff. Bit off putting.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

We’ve never had a problem with Travelodges

We get to the room a bit earlier and send the other people a message so they know how to get in etc

Re filming we just use phones and go pros etc which no one would notice

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"... and also we like to photograph and record our meets how do we get that equipement in without looking too suspisious ?

Lucy n Ian "

We never met anyone in the hotel, but...

Filming equipment isn’t a problem. I always travel with a tripod and the bag full of camera stuff.

I was even not thinking that it can be taking attention. I just get used to.

"Afternoon all we was just curious , if we have a meet at a premier inn or travel lodge , how do you get the other person /people in , as when you book they ask how many , and also we like to photograph and record our meets how do we get that equipement in without looking too suspisious ?

Lucy n Ian "

The staff will have a pretty good idea what’s going on no matter how much discretion you think you’re using unless you go up separately. I think it’s quite amusing and empowering to make a bit of a point of it! You won’t be the first and definitely not the last

I don't know about Premier, but Travelodge allow you to book a room for three adults, so no problem...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Lucy n Ian "

Book a Ground floor room and let them climb through the window, although you might have to unscrew the security fixings that prevent the window from opening fully

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Is there enough room in a travel lodge or premier inn to film anything?

I find they don’t have enough space for my hang luggage let alone camera kit

I suggest opting for a boutique hotel

"Is there enough room in a travel lodge or premier inn to film anything?

I suggest opting for a boutique hotel "

Yes if you use the space carefully, use the "internal corridor" between coat-rack and bathroom for camera or move the lone chair out of the opposing corner. A standard wide lens on a DSLR or a decent cam-corder will just manage.

As mentioned above you can try to request a "family room" for the sofa-bed BUT the room may not be actually any bigger?

By *uv2kiss2Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Just don't try and claim on the good night sleep guarantee by telling them why you got no sleep

Seriously no hassle, staff aren't bothered as long as you're sensible and don't impact on the enjoyment of others who are staying."

We did !!! ......once ! , and they honoured it .

The receptionist told us “ The night porter had noticed a lot of noise coming from one room & logged it in his night report. He couldn’t work out which room , as there were a lot of highways workers staying all the way down the corridor we were on and they were coming & going all night . Not from our room I might add ! ??

By *ida8780Couple  over a year ago

any town

"Travel lodge easier than premier inn"

We stayed in a premier inn last year on a visit to the U.K. and arranged a meet with a couple. When they arrived we went out to meet them and bring them to our room and the manager stopped us and said no visitors or other guests allowed. We asked about it the next day and was told by girl at reception that premier inn policy do not allow guests to have visitors. We told her it was long time friends of ours who we hadn’t seen in a while and we have never had issues with premier inn visitors before.

We have had couples join us in all hotel meets that we have arranged, never a problem. Just be quiet and confident when you pass by reception, don't look like you're trying to sneak around. Trust us, they have seen it all before..

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Another option might be Jury's Inn - they have rooms for up to 4 adults in some of their hotels which are usually the same price as for two adults - they're a touch more expensive than Premier Inn/Travelodge but not a great deal.

Rooms are bigger and facilities generally better - plus they have the advantage of being an open reception area with no key cards needed for access to lifts etc.

Never had a problem with either Premier Inn or Travelodge, just look as if you belong, be confident and you're on your way!

Lucy n Ian "

you're worrying too much about looking suspicious which may make you actually look suspicious, just tell guests room number hotels are used to guests having mini parties in rooms and generally as long as you don't make too much noise they don't care

Bold and brassy is the best way. Most of the time a different person is on the desk anyway so you could be a couple of guests returning to different rooms after a night out anyway.

Just don't make too much noise as it's a bit rude and other people in the hotel are trying to get some sleep probably.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Unless you are taking an entire photographic studio with you, just pack stuff in a suit case. You can fit several camera bodies, flashes, lights, reflectors, backdrops and tripods in one decent sized case. And no hotel reception is going to bat an eyelid at a suitcase or two.

As for getting someone into the room, meet in the bar and take them up in the lift if the lift requires a key.

Premier Inn and Travelodge are often used for fab type meets. Mostly they don't mind as long as your extra guest doesn't stay the night. Or book a family room for three adults if you're concerned.

Generally it's fine to ask for extra towels etc. What they need to know is how many are staying overnight for insurance purposes.

We stay in a Preimer inn that has a special rate on the rooms if you are going to the swinger club that next door

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Lucy n Ian "

Stayed at plenty in Staffordshire and never had a problem, there’s one even where you don’t go past reception to get to the rooms, completely fine!

Premier inn wanted the second guest name from me, I had to make one up!

The trick is to be confident and walk in like you're all meant to be there. Don't start shiftily looking at the staff, that will rouse suspicion. I met a couple at a posh hotel, after a drink we all just walked to the room, staff don't know which rooms you're heading to.

Luton

In nearly 15 years of this lifestyle, I am yet to personally experience a hotel which says no friends are allowed to visit the room. From basic Travelodge up to swanky suites. The only issue my wife and I once had in our early days of swinging was an upmarket hotel insisting that three adults could not share one bed, we had to pay for an extra "roll-away" bed.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"... and also we like to photograph and record our meets how do we get that equipement in without looking too suspisious ?

Lucy n Ian

We never met anyone in the hotel, but...

Filming equipment isn’t a problem. I always travel with a tripod and the bag full of camera stuff.

I was even not thinking that it can be taking attention. I just get used to."

They are well used to people taking equipment into rooms. Far too val7abke to,leave in a Vehicle

Luton

My normal MO when travelling is to take a fuck ton of camera equipment regardless of whether I intend to photograph anything in the room. I just look like an enthusiastic tourist whose bag has three Nikon straps hanging out of it.

Lucy n Ian "

just say ........so an so is coming soon as we are going out for a meal , please give them a key card

or just meet them outside

its your room , youve paid for it , you can have guests as long as they dont sleep over

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

Travel lodge/ premier inn would have gone bump ages ago if it wasnt for swingers lol

Don't put the camera on the tripod whilst checking in.

The receptionist can't recall everyone staying. So just walk in casually together or with them behind you later.

I suggest opting for a boutique hotel "

Never stayed in a Premier Inn without room for several large suitcases, all our extensive hill walking gear and still plenty of room to walk our not overly skinny bodies around comfortably without worrying about bumping our possessions. Premier Inn that is. Travelodge - it's been so long since we tired of gaffer taped carpets and road side windows that didn't close properly that we can't remember.

London

I suggest opting for a boutique hotel

Never stayed in a Premier Inn without room for several large suitcases, all our extensive hill walking gear and still plenty of room to walk our not overly skinny bodies around comfortably without worrying about bumping our possessions. Premier Inn that is. Travelodge - it's been so long since we tired of gaffer taped carpets and road side windows that didn't close properly that we can't remember."

Maybe it’s just the premier inns I have stayed in - I found they were too small for my hand luggage

Luton

Budget hotels are usually enough for two people's luggage to be comfortably stored for a night or two. I sometimes use airport hotels as they are specifically geared for short stays with luggage.

Had a meet once at a local hotel where I almost blew it. I was challenged as I went past reception and when I told the receptionist that I was visiting a friend he informed me that visitors weren't allowed! She had to call down (thankfully they had a phone in the room as she definitely wasn't dressed to come down) and tell the receptionist that I was actually a guest after which he let me past - close shave followed by a night of fun.

London

"Had a meet once at a local hotel where I almost blew it. I was challenged as I went past reception and when I told the receptionist that I was visiting a friend he informed me that visitors weren't allowed! She had to call down (thankfully they had a phone in the room as she definitely wasn't dressed to come down) and tell the receptionist that I was actually a guest after which he let me past - close shave followed by a night of fun."

I try to stay in hotels where that does not happen. Airport hotels or where crew stay are great for that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Another option might be Jury's Inn - they have rooms for up to 4 adults in some of their hotels which are usually the same price as for two adults - they're a touch more expensive than Premier Inn/Travelodge but not a great deal.

Rooms are bigger and facilities generally better - plus they have the advantage of being an open reception area with no key cards needed for access to lifts etc."

i got stopped at.jury inn for letting to many in my room at once. One guy had to wait outside until i brought another down and out

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

I work at one on nights

Dont make it awkward. Go up, let them follow. Equipment- we dont bother at all. Ive seen many things

As long as your friends dont look like hookers, it will be ok.

FYI every night i have min 1 person from fab staying in my hotel.

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

I am on business b7 area in premier inn November can't wait to meet any one who gets in touch m/f cpl (bi) tvts or bbw lady for fun

Solihull

Hotel staff have seen it all before and they'd only draw the line if another guest complained

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

"We stay in a Preimer inn that has a special rate on the rooms if you are going to the swinger club that next door"

Ha ha, where??

Solihull

"We stay in a Preimer inn that has a special rate on the rooms if you are going to the swinger club that next door

Ha ha, where??"

Remember reading the newspaper article think it was xtasia in west brom

I always asked for extra room card then left hotel and put it under my bikes rear hugger for them to collect

Travelodge all the way.

Unlike Premier Inn Travelodge never have anyone on reception (you have to buzz and wait for someone to check you in) So once you are checked in and have your key card, you and your guests can come and go as you please.

I have often booked a family room (1 king sized bed and two singles) and had 4 or 5 stay in there.

Think these types of hotels are use to it. As long as you’re respectful then it ain’t an issue

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Meet your guests in the adjacent pub and go in together. You only need one key/card to get in so there`s no point in your guests getting their non-existant key/card out!

I met a guy who was staying in a premier inn, they didnt bat an eyelid, I went up to his room no problem got down to having fun and a member of staff walked in to the hotel room!! Haha

We think he had mistaken the room for an empty one, it was hilarious but killed the moment. Thought I'd share

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We were in our friends room & security knocked on door & say, we know you aren't alone but could you keep the noise down It is the one next to Xtasia so they are clearly used to it

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Friend of ours stays in a prem Inn he meets the couple or lady in pub takes them to his room however one occasion the night porter asked what he was doing the porter asked to watch when she was on a ciggy break

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

"We stay in a Preimer inn that has a special rate on the rooms if you are going to the swinger club that next door

Ha ha, where??"

The 1 next to xtasia offers discount

Think it's only available until it's 75% full or something like that

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've gone to meets in both Travelodge and Premier Inn a few times. I just get the room number, walk through the reception giving a smile if someone is there. Never had any issues, find the room and away you go.

I've only once accommodated in a hotel and all the doors etc needed a card key. I just asked the other person to txt me when outside then went to get them.

A new Premier Inn has opened very near by. I have been thinking about accommodating there once in a while.

Lucy n Ian "

I recommend Village Hotels. My FB meets me there all the time without any issues.

"Go to your hotel room first, tell the playmates the room number and wait for them to arrive. "

Lucy n Ian

I recommend Village Hotels. My FB meets me there all the time without any issues. "

That reminds me of a time at the Bury Village, where maintenance guys were knocking on all room doors. Myself and a guy never answered, cos we was busy! They presumed nobody was in the room and opened the door. We soon let them know with a WOOAHHH DON'T COME IN!!!! (I was reverse cow-girling at that particular time!)

Lucy n Ian

I recommend Village Hotels. My FB meets me there all the time without any issues.

That reminds me of a time at the Bury Village, where maintenance guys were knocking on all room doors. Myself and a guy never answered, cos we was busy! They presumed nobody was in the room and opened the door. We soon let them know with a WOOAHHH DON'T COME IN!!!! (I was reverse cow-girling at that particular time!) "

I tend to use the Cheadle one as it’s local for her

I’ll remember Bury for you.

Solihull

"I've gone to meets in both Travelodge and Premier Inn a few times. I just get the room number, walk through the reception giving a smile if someone is there. Never had any issues, find the room and away you go.

I've only once accommodated in a hotel and all the doors etc needed a card key. I just asked the other person to txt me when outside then went to get them.

A new Premier Inn has opened very near by. I have been thinking about accommodating there once in a while. "

Not that easy with a lot of premier inns (I'm in one tonight) as they often have a security door just to get out of the reception area.

Lucy n Ian

That reminds me of a time at the Bury Village, where maintenance guys were knocking on all room doors. Myself and a guy never answered, cos we was busy! They presumed nobody was in the room and opened the door. We soon let them know with a WOOAHHH DON'T COME IN!!!! (I was reverse cow-girling at that particular time!)

I’ll remember Bury for you. "

Hahaha.... OK

Lucy n Ian

Hahaha.... OK "

If you get one of the posher rooms they have a tassimo coffee maker.

Lucy n Ian

Hahaha.... OK

If you get one of the posher rooms they have a tassimo coffee maker. "

You have the time for coffee breaks?

We like Village Hotels too. Cheap, nice clean rooms, with fans and coffee maker, no hassle. Often free, or cheap entry into their swimming pool and sauna etc. (Leeds North)

X

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Lucy n Ian

I recommend Village Hotels. My FB meets me there all the time without any issues. "

Another for Village Hotels here

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I got caught just entering a room with a couple after a night at a club so gutting. Guy from couple even asked to pay a bit extra and they still wouldn't have it. Don't think they are that swinger friendly.

quite often a bar/pub next door nearby...get there first ...sort out room..get the 2 key cards then wait for them to arrive..give them a key card and meet back in the bar!

simple!.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

A million years ago, about a dozen of us stayed in a travelodge (I think) while attending a social. I've no idea how many rooms had been booked, but I don't think anyone stayed in the one they were allocated!

"A million years ago, about a dozen of us stayed in a travelodge (I think) while attending a social. I've no idea how many rooms had been booked, but I don't think anyone stayed in the one they were allocated! "

Oh yes- we’ve done the same.

In fact my room was only used to leave my bag in lol

Mrs P

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I've been on a site called day use and a lot of common hotels are listed on the site were u can book from 10-6ish.so I doubt they would notice much of what is going on. Just book the busy big hotels we're the repetition desk isn't glued right near front door but avoid those village ones been in purely for villina reason and they accost you before you wipe your feet.

I use Premier and Travel Lodge and havr never had a problem. I always get two key cards just in case. but often meet in the adjacent pub and walk in the hotel together.

Have you ever been to a Premier Inn or similar and not seen a white mark on the chair or sofa bed? There’s your answer!! The businessss and staff know exactly what’s going on

There’s been a bit of activity in the adjacent room to mine just now (not a Premier Inn) - nicely vocal lady. - but His “Ugh” came too early... she never quite reached the height of her crescendo, I feel....

Solihull

Lucy n Ian "

Hotel staff aren't stupid and only usually draw the line if neighbouring rooms complain.

They've also been told to look out for vulnerable females being sexploited.

Just act normal and you'll be fine,

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Most hotels are pretty clued into what goes on, as long you don't disturb the other guests or wheel in a full blown sex dungeon, I'll think you will be fine.

By *RCADIAN HAZE TashaCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Just say that you have a mate/mates meeting u in ur room for a drink they are staying in another hotel looks better if u meet in the bar for one b4 going up..u have paid for the room for the night they can't refuse you guests in your room as long as ur not being really loud and disturbing other guests and as long as they ain't sleeping there (due to fire safey laws)

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

"Just say that you have a mate/mates meeting u in ur room for a drink they are staying in another hotel looks better if u meet in the bar for one b4 going up..u have paid for the room for the night they can't refuse you guests in your room as long as ur not being really loud and disturbing other guests and as long as they ain't sleeping there (due to fire safey laws)"

We actually have a right to ask them to leave

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Most hotels are pretty clued into what goes on, as long you don't disturb the other guests or wheel in a full blown sex dungeon, I'll think you will be fine."

Top tip there. Inflate the sex dungeon after you're in the room...

Central London travelodge or premier inns any good for group fun like cum and go meets where guys can get too your room without reception or card keys . ?? Trying too sort decent hotel for this type of meet

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

You can also go to a travel lodge. They let anyone in the front door( including a digger). “See the news”

Meet them in reception and escort them to your room as most places need key fob access for lifts and corridors etc no one will bat an eyelid

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"You can also go to a travel lodge. They let anyone in the front door( including a digger). “See the news”"

Think that would lift more than a few eyebrows

» Add a new message to this topic