FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get quite a few views, but not many messages. If someone does view it and I message them, I don’t get a reply. Anyone got any criticisms of my profile or pics? Face pics on request in case you think that might be the issue?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Profile is a bit whingey. But for me it's your pictures. Not many women like to see action shots, especially bareback ones.

"Profile is a bit whingey. But for me it's your pictures. Not many women like to see action shots, especially bareback ones."

Thanks

Is that you who doesn’t like to see action shots or do you have the opinion of others?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Profile is a bit whingey. But for me it's your pictures. Not many women like to see action shots, especially bareback ones.

Thanks

Is that you who doesn’t like to see action shots or do you have the opinion of others? "

Action pics are a fairly common complaint from women on the forums. No idea what the view is outside the forums. Doesn’t bother me in small doses as long as not too explicit, but on the whole probably the sort of pics that appeal to men more than women (hence why men post them I suppose).

Mrs

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Profile is a bit whingey. But for me it's your pictures. Not many women like to see action shots, especially bareback ones.

Thanks

Is that you who doesn’t like to see action shots or do you have the opinion of others? "

Is true I personally don't like it ! And don't understand the reason behind it ! When you apply for a job you send with your cv , pictures of you doing the job ? Also people may or not have permission to use the pictures ! The reason why I don't allow nobody take me pictures .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I suggest deleting the first three paragraphs from your profile as they are quite negative. Start with something positive.

As others have said, "action pics" are a turn off to us, and you're too moaney, be positive and upbeat, no one likes a moaner

Moany? I didn’t think any of it was moany!

"Moany? I didn’t think any of it was moany!"

Fair enough, just our opinion. It's your profile, so if you're happy that's what counts.

Changed a few bits. I’m in two minds with the action shots. Some couples ask for them. Do you think that’s the male half?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Changed a few bits. I’m in two minds with the action shots. Some couples ask for them. Do you think that’s the male half? "

OP action shots appeal far more to men than they do to women. It's also worth noting that not all couples are what they seem - there is not always a lady involved! I have often seen people comment on threads saying when they arranged to meet a couple the lady was conveniently called into work/had a family emergency/was taken suddenly ill etc but the male was still available to meet.

Action shots are a big turn off for me - even more so if they are bareback. I want to see what the guy looks like and not what his previous shag looked like.

"Changed a few bits. I’m in two minds with the action shots. Some couples ask for them. Do you think that’s the male half? "

That would definitely be the man, and possibly even a man posing as a couple. Some women might not mind an action pic but I would be astounded if any woman actually asked to see such such pictures.

Mrs

"Changed a few bits. I’m in two minds with the action shots. Some couples ask for them. Do you think that’s the male half?

That would definitely be the man, and possibly even a man posing as a couple. Some women might not mind an action pic but I would be astounded if any woman actually asked to see such such pictures.

Mrs"

Unless I get a good feel for them, I don’t even entertain non-verified couples. I’m also great at spotting fakes!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Well done for taking advice on board. Your profile and pics are so much better.

» Add a new message to this topic