FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club advice

Club advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've just come back from my first club. It was a quiet night but there were still ladies/mf couple's there. My problem is I can't find the courage to talk to them. I just freeze up and don't know what to say. Im that weird guy just looking at people. I spent most the night talking to the manager and walking around. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP if you are socially awkward there is little advice I can offer you apart from building your confidence up in "normal" social situations before trying again.

If you normally find it easy to interact with people in everyday social situations then just approach visiting a swinging club in the same way you would chatting to people at the pub etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As said above treat it like you would a night down the pub. Plus don’t be the wired guy walking around not talking it really doesn’t sit well with couples and females. Try standing by the bar area smile and say hello to people if your to nervous to approach people. A lot of our conversations have started at the bar while waiting to be served.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So I've just come back from my first club. It was a quiet night but there were still ladies/mf couple's there. My problem is I can't find the courage to talk to them. I just freeze up and don't know what to say. Im that weird guy just looking at people. I spent most the night talking to the manager and walking around. Any advice?"

When you go to a club, just make it your mission to talk to as many people as possible. Forget about seduction or "chatting up" just talk to people. Talk to people who you don't fancy as well as those who you do. Talk to blokes, women, couples and those who identify as something else. Just chat.

If you don't know what to say, then try obvious questions... Have you been here before, Are you having a good night, or ask about their interesting tattoo/outfit/hair or what ever. What's the worst thing that can happen.

Cal

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"So I've just come back from my first club. It was a quiet night but there were still ladies/mf couple's there. My problem is I can't find the courage to talk to them. I just freeze up and don't know what to say. Im that weird guy just looking at people. I spent most the night talking to the manager and walking around. Any advice?"

Meeting people in a club is just like anywhere else, just take the thought of getting lucky or invite to play out of your head and just socialize at the bar while waiting for drinks is a good time, bring up in conversation your a novice in clubs and maybe next time you meet them they may let you into their circle.

just relax, make people relax, have a laugh, be honest

good luck

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"So I've just come back from my first club. It was a quiet night but there were still ladies/mf couple's there. My problem is I can't find the courage to talk to them. I just freeze up and don't know what to say. Im that weird guy just looking at people. I spent most the night talking to the manager and walking around. Any advice?

When you go to a club, just make it your mission to talk to as many people as possible. Forget about seduction or "chatting up" just talk to people. Talk to people who you don't fancy as well as those who you do. Talk to blokes, women, couples and those who identify as something else. Just chat.

If you don't know what to say, then try obvious questions... Have you been here before, Are you having a good night, or ask about their interesting tattoo/outfit/hair or what ever. What's the worst thing that can happen.

Cal"

Agree with this. Have two or three topics/anecdotes in the back of your mind to converse about.

Also, get there early as it'll be easier to get talking when there's less people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a couple we would encourage a polite single male to approach us and say Hi.

As for opening lines a compliment to Mrs pp on how she looks is appropriate, and Mr pp if you want to break the ice and have a chuckle. Then once this is done there are 3 people to talk, we won't expect you to do all the work,well not conversational anyway.

After this it is all about attraction and Mrs pp will soon let me know. If its a no we certainly will not send you off with a flea in your ear. Manners work both ways.

Hope your next visit is more relaxing and enjoyable.

» Add a new message to this topic