FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What changes could/should I make?

What changes could/should I make?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristolanGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hey all, have been on here for a few years and whilst I haven’t met as many amazing and interesting people as others I have mett a few that have made me want to stick around!

The question is, what can I do to make myself a better member of the community? I feel my profile may be a bit bland or not stimulating enough for some so I wonder where I could make those improvements so people don’t think I have the personality of a damp cloth (I’m actually a fun person, honest)

I know the first improvement I could make would be to have more face pictures but I work in a school so not too keen to have my face up in many places where it could backfire.

I always send clear and recent face pictures on messages as I don’t want to mislead anyone but when 99% of my messages get deleted i’m sure I must be doing something really basic wrong!

Looking forward to hearing any suggestions I get and thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP your profile text is better than most single men who ask for advice.

I would suggest more photos and put something up as your avatar. You don't need face pics if you are concerned about it affecting your work - lots of people choose not to display public face pictures for various reasons. Just be willing to send a face pic privately to people pretty early on in messages. Avoid lots of cock pictures as that can be a turn off. Try a few body shots, clothed and unclothed. Make your pictures teasing without being explicit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile write up is fine, pics not so good. Perhaps some variety would help?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you work in a school do NOT have your face photo in public. Have more and a variety of photos. This site is a very visual medium. Give people something to look at.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I also work in a school, and we don't have public face pics. It's never been an issue.

If you're looking for ladies though, the first thing I would suggest is change all your photo's. The first one will put most people off, and most ladies complain about cock pics. The one in a middle looks like you're with your wife or an ex.

Most women on here state that they would rather see chest & torso pics or suit... certainly less graphic is generally the way to go. Nobody is ever going to be offended by a lack of cock on your profile, they'll soon ask if they want to see.

Cal

By *ristolanGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Thank you for all the bits of advice, I really appreciate it.

I’ll get rid of the dick pic first as that’s an easy change.

The picture with another girl was actually just a friend but I can see how it may give the wrong idea away.

I’m not really a photo taker kind of person so I just took any photos I had of myself from other people photos to use but maybe I’ll update with some actual photos of just myself

Again, thanks a lot! No idea why I didn’t ask sooner, didn’t want to get laughed at and told to jog on hah

» Add a new message to this topic