FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice For First Timers

Advice For First Timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igkid666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dalkeith

My girlfriend and I are considering having a threesome and have been talking about it for some time, I'm the one who brought the idea up and she's willing to try it one day as long as I'm 100% comfortable. (We are very open, she knows about this profile and it’s no longer in use)

I've had the fantasy of seeing my girlfriend, wife or just a woman in general being fucked by someone with a bigger dick than me for a while (preferably black as I find the contrast hot) and I want us to be able to experience this but do have a few worries and think it would be best to hear from couples who have been in a similar situation before we go through with it, I love this girl and obviously don' want to lose her because of this.

I really do trust her and doubt that she would ever cheat on me as we have both been in that position before but I don't know how the female mind works and can't help wondering if this might change her or if her feelings towards me will fade.

(I'm happy to listen to anyone's opinion on the matter but these questions are aimed towards woman)

What boundaries did you have in place to begin with?

Did you experience any issues in your relationship after your first time or at any point since you started?

Has it affected your relationship in a negative way?

Do you find it hard remaining faithful to your partner after being with someone else?

Do you still have a sexual attraction to your partner?

Do you feel the same way about your partner after being with someone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d imagine it would be better if you discussed it fully and openly with her?

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

If your not sure how you will feel keep it a fantasy

By *windfmCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

My hubby also enjoys me being fucked by big guys. We are fairly new to this ourselves but so far it's been a very positive experience. My biggest concern was my hubby doubting me and and my intentions, plenty of reassurance both ways ensured we both know exactly what we wanted out of it. It is just sex and that's it. And even after doing this previously and planning to again... I couldn't and would never cheat. Go for it but both be clear on what u want

We are new to this also, but have had a few meets which happened very quickly, for us the most important thing has been discussion, talk about every little detail you feel, if it's going to happen I believe it will,if you both want it too.

Good luck.x

Jo.X

Dalkeith

[Removed by poster at 23/07/18 13:23:58]

Dalkeith

"I’d imagine it would be better if you discussed it fully and openly with her? "

We have discussed it fully and she knows about this post, I/we are just curious how other couples have found this experience and generally looking for some advice.

Straight away it sounds like your are both not sure especially you OP..you need to talk good and long to each other to make sure it is really what you both want..there is no place for insecurities or jealousy when it comes to swinging, it can break up a relationship

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say you want to see your girlfriend being fucked by a bigger cock than you but as you are "a thick 8 inches" this might be challenging to find.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’d imagine it would be better if you discussed it fully and openly with her?

We have discussed it fully and she knows about this post, I/we are just curious how other couples have found this experience and generally looking for some advice."

The advice to ask each other the questions you posed is genuinely the best. How other people feel or felt isn't any indication of how you might feel.

For the record nothing changed between us except we felt happy that we'd shared a really exciting experience. Neither of us were dissatisfied with the other and it hasn't made us more likely to cheat.

I do understand your reservations but if you have these doubts and are unable to reassure each other sufficiently I'd advise keeping it as fantasy until you're secure enough with each other.

An alternative might be to go to a club where it might be possible for you to witness the scenario you describe.

"I’d imagine it would be better if you discussed it fully and openly with her?

We have discussed it fully and she knows about this post, I/we are just curious how other couples have found this experience and generally looking for some advice.

The advice to ask each other the questions you posed is genuinely the best. How other people feel or felt isn't any indication of how you might feel.

For the record nothing changed between us except we felt happy that we'd shared a really exciting experience. Neither of us were dissatisfied with the other and it hasn't made us more likely to cheat.

I do understand your reservations but if you have these doubts and are unable to reassure each other sufficiently I'd advise keeping it as fantasy until you're secure enough with each other.

An alternative might be to go to a club where it might be possible for you to witness the scenario you describe. "

Dalkeith

"You say you want to see your girlfriend being fucked by a bigger cock than you but as you are "a thick 8 inches" this might be challenging to find. "

I’m up for the challenge haha, I’ve already looked around and found a few that are slightly bigger than me.

We find it best if he hotlists the men, then I vet them. If either of us is unsure then the guy is out, no questions asked. If you are very much in touch with what your gf likes this should work well, as will the meets.

We have found it has brought us closer, sharing the experience. The only negative is so many let downs last minute! This has been a real issue for me (Mrs) at times. So I would say don't let it take over your sex life, let it just be a fun add-on

Dalkeith

Thanks for all the advice, it really is helpful

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps start by having a couples profile so she can chat to people etc.

» Add a new message to this topic