FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi/Gay/straight

Bi/Gay/straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am really struggling to put a tag on what i am how do i know if im bi and do like both men and women or am i gay and just struggling woth it or straight but just experimenting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy52Man  over a year ago

Kinross

I`m in the same boat , one guy i meet is gay and its very passionate , another guy is less so and we both like women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am really struggling to put a tag on what i am how do i know if im bi and do like both men and women or am i gay and just struggling woth it or straight but just experimenting "

Labels never work as sexuality has a fluid process. No one thing will define it. It's a lot to do with the chemistry between two people and the moment. Why do you need to know what you are just be you and enjoy yourself.

By *appyredMan  over a year ago

South Tyneside

"Labels never work as sexuality has a fluid process. No one thing will define it. It's a lot to do with the chemistry between two people and the moment. Why do you need to know what you are just be you and enjoy yourself. "

Yes, I can go with the fact that labels aren't entirely useful - and especially as they are usually just devices to separate us into groups, as opposed ot just another facet of an individual (like hair colour, shoe size, smoking status or whatever).

HOWEVER... it is rather simple at the end of the day to categorise basic sexualities. If you are, or have been at any point, sexually attracted to both your own and the opposite gender (not necessarily at the same time), then you are Bi. If you have only ever been exclusively sexually attracted to what you perceive as your own gender then you are Gay. And if you have only ever been exclusively sexually attracted to what you perceive as the opposite gender, then you are Straight.

I don't think that sexuality, at its most basic level, can change (it most certainly isn't a choice) but I think honest realisation can alter - for example someone always believing they were straight but then realised that they were actually Bi.

This obviously doesn't take into account nuances like preferences (like actually being Bi but prefering one gender over the other - a bit like some might prefer brunnettes over blondes) or other minor differences.

At the end of the day, it is all of nil importance. Are you a nice person? Are either of us sexually attracted to each other? Shall we ROMP? (thought I would channel a tabloid there) Those are probably the only important considerations.

By *ethRyanCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Our view is why bother with labels another US based site we are on has lots of options and we like bi playful. If it feels good to all involved, doesn't hurt anyone and you.ppqy safe why not!

Just tick any old shit, and then talk to people you contact

"I am really struggling to put a tag on what i am how do i know if im bi and do like both men and women or am i gay and just struggling woth it or straight but just experimenting "
It's in your jeans

By *amanthajonestsTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am really struggling to put a tag on what i am how do i know if im bi and do like both men and women or am i gay and just struggling woth it or straight but just experimenting It's in your jeans "

Bravo!

"Our view is why bother with labels another US based site we are on has lots of options and we like bi playful. If it feels good to all involved, doesn't hurt anyone and you.ppqy safe why not!"

I agree our interactions change with the people we connect too. I said to someone who defined themselves rigidly as straight as was talking about doing dp with his wife so I casually asked so your going to rub your penis up against another man's penis to pleasure your wife, does that mean your bi friendly. Watching his face was an absolute pleasure.

"Just tick any old shit, and then talk to people you contact "

Lol

By *usclefucksCouple (MM)  over a year ago

swansea

I wish more guys would put a bisexual/bicurious tag. Id say 99% of those that message us are listed as straight and specifically say "not interested in men". Yet they are still asking us to fuck them. If you like both men and women just say so.

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

I consider myself bi even tho I don’t really find men attractive like I do a woman, but.....

on my bucket list is s bi Mmf

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"I consider myself bi even tho I don’t really find men attractive like I do a woman, but.....

on my bucket list is s bi Mmf "

Ssdly disappointed that no-one has mentoned queer as an option.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

You are you.

Let yourself be you and let other people stick labels on you if they want.

Trying to find an explanation, a reason, will drive you potty.

You don't need one.

Just do what you feel is right for you.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I am really struggling to put a tag on what i am how do i know if im bi and do like both men and women or am i gay and just struggling woth it or straight but just experimenting

You are you.

Let yourself be you and let other people stick labels on you if they want.

Trying to find an explanation, a reason, will drive you potty.

You don't need one.

Just do what you feel is right for you."

Perfectly put

Whilst labels are useful for finding like minded people on sites like this OP - how you actually think of yourself is the key and that doesn't need a label or sweating over

I don’t do tags at all, if we fancy each other and have the same standards I’m happy.

Just grabbing the popcorn because having struggled with my own sexuality for years I’m really interested in people’s views on this. M.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Live each day as it comes and explore what seems interesting. Over time you'll probably become clearer over what you like, the types of people who are good for your sexual satisfaction etc. You could try 10 people of one gender and find them a bad match, with zero pleasure - but that may be situational, activities or a personal mismatch.

It's society that pressures you for a black and white label and doesn't want people to have flexibility. Don't sign that contract unless you really need to be monotone.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Sexually is a spectrum with gay at one end and straight at the other end. Many people are somewhere between the two, and the labels "gay, straight, bi" do not always describe things well.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sexually is a spectrum with gay at one end and straight at the other end. Many people are somewhere between the two, and the labels "gay, straight, bi" do not always describe things well. "

This/ and where you are on the spectrum can change over time and for differing periods.

» Add a new message to this topic