FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > friends to meets

friends to meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is the best way of turning friends into meets i am finding it difficult to do this. any advice please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

do u mean swinging friends...

Ask them if so...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Send a polite message asking them if they're interested in meeting you. Good luck.

If you are referring to people that you have chatted with on here for a while and now it seems odd to arrange a meet with, I suggest you talk to them openly. Maybe they are thinking exactly the same as you and don't know how to approach the subject. Even if they don't, at least you will have a better idea where you stand with them

If you are referring to friends outside the lifestyle, think twice before crossing that line - it can be disastrous for your friendship.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"

If you are referring to friends outside the lifestyle, think twice before crossing that line - it can be disastrous for your friendship."

Totally agree. We asked a friend, who had split up from her man and was bemoaning her lack of sex. if she'd like to come to Chams on a singles night. She asked what went on, so we explained, and she said to Rose "You meant to say you let strange men have sex with you? And several a night? How could you?" Things haven't been the same since.

"

If you are referring to friends outside the lifestyle, think twice before crossing that line - it can be disastrous for your friendship.

Totally agree. We asked a friend, who had split up from her man and was bemoaning her lack of sex. if she'd like to come to Chams on a singles night. She asked what went on, so we explained, and she said to Rose "You meant to say you let strange men have sex with you? And several a night? How could you?" Things haven't been the same since."

That's precisely what I meant. On the other hand, I wish I had friends like you

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"what is the best way of turning friends into meets i am finding it difficult to do this. any advice please!"

4 words...

shy bairns get nowt........

seriously though... what it the worst thing that could happen.. they say no thank you!

if you can't take a no, then you are in the wrong place....

dont be friends with people that dont make plans to meet unless your just on here to "chat" and have people as friends like its facebook.

we remove people and block them if they make no effort to make plans, yes were on here to make friends.. but we want to meet them and play too!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I struggle here...there are a number of peiople I would like to meet with to play with but I am bad in asking them.

I just feel awkward in asking do you want to have sex lol...

But I am working on this

"I struggle here...there are a number of peiople I would like to meet with to play with but I am bad in asking them.

I just feel awkward in asking do you want to have sex lol...

But I am working on this"

Have you met them socially yet? Maybe that would be a start if you haven't

harrow

I have met them socially loads lol......

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

just ask them if they would lke to meet for a drink,then take it from there

harrow

Thanks for advice...

No one gets on my friends list until they are 'friends', this isn't Facebook lol

» Add a new message to this topic