FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stolen pics

Stolen pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been informed that someone has a profile on fabguys using one of my pic's. He sent me a screenshot here today that shows the profile.

I'm not on fabguys so what should I do to get it removed?

Is there anything I can do? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always watermark your pics with your username in future

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'd report it on here as the site owners own fabguys too.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I've just been informed that someone has a profile on fabguys using one of my pic's. He sent me a screenshot here today that shows the profile.

Is there anything I can do? x"

Sorry this doesn’t help - but I’m not surprised - you have some really lovely pics op!

"I've just been informed that someone has a profile on fabguys using one of my pic's. He sent me a screenshot here today that shows the profile.

Sorry this doesn’t help - but I’m not surprised - you have some really lovely pics op! "

So does Miss Peachy

"Always watermark your pics with your username in future "

Yeah probably should of done, never had this happen before.

"I'd report it on here as the site owners own fabguys too."

How would I do that if th profile is on fabguys?

Sorry this doesn’t help - but I’m not surprised - you have some really lovely pics op! "

Ha see now in my opinion to its a compliment to the op a pics a pic they end up everywhere, shouldn't worry too much about it

Thanks I do love taking pics. You have some lovely pics too.

"I'd report it on here as the site owners own fabguys too.

How would I do that if th profile is on fabguys?"

Report it to admin on here

Sorry this doesn’t help - but I’m not surprised - you have some really lovely pics op! Ha see now in my opinion to its a compliment to the op a pics a pic they end up everywhere, shouldn't worry too much about it "

Yeah I can see that point, not like they'll ever meet anyone cos they ain't the real me

Sorry this doesn’t help - but I’m not surprised - you have some really lovely pics op! Ha see now in my opinion to its a compliment to the op a pics a pic they end up everywhere, shouldn't worry too much about it

Yeah I can see that point, not like they'll ever meet anyone cos they ain't the real me "

exactly somebody used my face pic once as their profile pic another site but hey if somebody hadn't told me I'd never have known

Sorry this doesn’t help - but I’m not surprised - you have some really lovely pics op! Ha see now in my opinion to its a compliment to the op a pics a pic they end up everywhere, shouldn't worry too much about it

Yeah I can see that point, not like they'll ever meet anyone cos they ain't the real me exactly somebody used my face pic once as their profile pic another site but hey if somebody hadn't told me I'd never have known "

I should be flattered lol. Good luck to them. The pic they used has 5000+ fabs on here.

Yeah I can see that point, not like they'll ever meet anyone cos they ain't the real me exactly somebody used my face pic once as their profile pic another site but hey if somebody hadn't told me I'd never have known

I should be flattered lol. Good luck to them. The pic they used has 5000+ fabs on here. "

I thought Clitheroe was a made up place but it's actually real haha

By *igerlilycubWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

There's a free app to watermark pics called add watermark free. No one steals watermarked pics

Yeah I can see that point, not like they'll ever meet anyone cos they ain't the real me exactly somebody used my face pic once as their profile pic another site but hey if somebody hadn't told me I'd never have known

I should be flattered lol. Good luck to them. The pic they used has 5000+ fabs on here.

I thought Clitheroe was a made up place but it's actually real haha "

Of course it near Blackburn or Burnley but Clitheroe sounds better lol.

"There's a free app to watermark pics called add watermark free. No one steals watermarked pics "

I know how to watermark pics just never felt the need too. I have 10,000 friends and followers on bookface and never has anyone used my pics on there.

» Add a new message to this topic